Clomid club - before, during and after

lisaf

Super tired new mom
Reaction score
Welcome all,
Since many of us form friendships during out TTC struggles and wish to keep in touch no matter what stage we are on, it seemed like a good idea to start this group so that pregnant or new parents who wish to keep updated with their old buddies who are still trying and share their wisdom can do so in an thread where its ok to mention that you are pregnant or its ok even if you aren't still on clomid and just want to commiserate with someone who struggled like you did, has ovulation issues and knows what that is like etc.

This is a wonderful place to be Lisa!

Breathes a sigh of relief Aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Welcome Ellen, have a seat, put your feet up. Can I get you a cup of tea?

I'll send this link to kissy and sonya too- I know they were finding it difficult in the clomid club sometimes after coming off clomid xx

Awww I love you girls xxx

So back to normality! How are we all doing today?? xxx

i think i may start useing my opks got horrible pain in like af x x x x

Yeah give it a shot Caz! Cant hurt can it?? And an early ov is not unusual on the clomid! x

Lol, don't want to get too repetitive here since all/most of you probably are seeing right now what I just said over the CC. I'm doing surprisingly well for my uncertainty about what did happen and about AF coming.

is it not dont no what this pain is then i think i will leave it then might just be gearing up hahaha x x x x

Remember they can give a false positive up to 3 days after finishing clomid- so they might not be overly reliable until CD9 Caz. Clomid can cause AF like cramps during the tablet taking- it did it to me last cycle xx

Ellen- I am fine today thanks! Well I was until someone upset my little Ellen! No seriously I'm fine- just watching my temps go up nicely this month! :thumbup:

It's not over for you yet Lisa- not until that witch shows her ugly face!

lol.. I think its over, but thanks loulou... I think I would have got a BFP this morning if there was any hope... though anything can happen, right?

Aww thanks Lou hahaha Im loving the sound of your temp rises! FX FX FX!!!!!!!!

Lisa - I think that is a very very strong way to be honey xxx As you said whatever it was there will be a reason for what is happening now. AND as Lou says its not over til SHE arrives! xxx

AND Im keeping my fingers crossed that you and caz get something extra sticky next time xxx

Caz - I ov'd bang on day 14 both times it worked - Out of the 3 cycles!

And that was the only ov I've know in 10 years hahaha xxx THANK YOU CLOMID! xxx

It can be random on Clomid Caz- so you may be gearing up for an early ov. My ovs on clomid have been CD14, CD18, CD28, CD21- I can never second guess it! :haha:

Heck, I was even up to buying some baby gifts for my pregnant friend last night. Spent WAY too much, lol and I plan on buying her more. Is it wrong that I second-guessed a couple of her registry choices? ;)

Yeah Caz ... I Ov'd CD15, 18, 17, 16 Different each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->