Clomid club - before, during and after

Awww how lovely Lisa! And no I dont think its wrong at all -

See I wish we had things like that over here. Can I please have a cyber baby shower nearer the time???? Hahahah

this is the vitamins i have got its liquid iron zinc,minerals&vitamin b complex this is what its got in it haha thiamin (vitamin b1),riboflavin(vitamin b2),vitamin b6 ,vitamin b12(as cyanocobalamin),vitamin c ,folaci n(as folicacid),pantothenic acid,calcium glyceropohosphate,niacin(vitamin b3),iron,zinc,copper,manganese,lysine,lodine,honey,malt do you think this is an ok one x x x x

Of course you can!! And can I just say that now we have our little safe haven here maybe you should put your ticker on now! None of us will be upset- I will love to watch it move up and up xx

Remember they can give a false positive up to 3 days after finishing clomid- so they might not be overly reliable until CD9 Caz. Clomid can cause AF like cramps during the tablet taking- it did it to me last cycle xx

Ellen- I am fine today thanks! Well I was until someone upset my little Ellen! No seriously I'm fine- just watching my temps go up nicely this month! :thumbup:

Babyloulou- I am new to the thread but are you saying wait a few days to do OPK's? My last clomid pill was yesterday but I am trying to follow the Egg meets sperm plan...? What are your thoughts about that.

BTW, I just wanted to say Thank EVERYONE for these threads, I feel like I know all of you already and I just got here.

What's the vitamin called Caz? Is it a multivitamin?

Thanks for you post on the clomid thread smiles! Much appreciated!

Awww thank you Lou! Im going to sign off for a wee while now as the whole debarcle has knackered me out, BUT I shall return and work on a ticker!

Blimey Caz - You sound like Holland & Barrat! Hahaha xxx

I read the reviews on this bottle rack she registered for and it didn't sound that great. Then there were these super cute ones that had much better reviews... one looked like a patch of grass (all rubber 'blades' of grass) and had amazing reviews. So I got her that one, lol.. much cuter to put on the counter and sounded like it worked great too. She can return/exchange it, but darn it, it was so cute and I think she just registered for the one she did because it was the same brand as the bottles.

i wait i think i hope i ovulate earlier it will be better then i have been cd 14 ,14 ,15,16 il wait till im cd 10 i think haha x x x

I read the reviews on this bottle rack she registered for and it didn't sound that great. Then there were these super cute ones that had much better reviews... one looked like a patch of grass (all rubber 'blades' of grass) and had amazing reviews. So I got her that one, lol.. much cuter to put on the counter and sounded like it worked great too. She can return/exchange it, but darn it, it was so cute and I think she just registered for the one she did because it was the same brand as the bottles.

I want to see what your on about Lisa! I dont think we have anything like that over here, Im intrigued hahaha

And I think it sounds perfect btw! xxx

Awww thank you Lou! Im going to sign off for a wee while now as the whole debarcle has knackered me out, BUT I shall return and work on a ticker!

:haha: i no xxxx

Hi- yes you should wait a few days to do OPKs- I forgot myself last cycle and thought I had nearly got a positive on CD7 until someone reminded me. You should start them 3 days after the last pill. I think the Sperm meets egg plan is supposed to be very successful! Go for it! xx

If you can afford it, caz, see a naturopath.. they can set up a plan for you with all the vitamins that you may need for your circumstances. Its a bit tough sometimes since what works well for one person may not work well for someone else.

If you can afford it, caz, see a naturopath.. they can set up a plan for you with all the vitamins that you may need for your circumstances. Its a bit tough sometimes since what works well for one person may not work well for someone else.

i no hun thats why im just trying it this month to see what happens x x x

hello ladies!! thanks for starting this thread Lisa!! whoop whoop, problem solved!!
are we still posting on both or just this one?
xx
good to see you Rudeollie!! :) I added you to my contacts as well
hugs,

You are very welcome after we all this is a "'support group" lol
ok off my soap box...

I will be out for a while I gotta get this house clean,:laundry: its raining in St. Louis so I have plenty of time, husbands working today so sweats, t-shirt, hair up, and I'm getting down and dirty cleaning so I can get some nice candles, some wine, and chocolate for dh when he gets home... gotta keep it going if we are in this for the long haul a lil of this :wine: and a lil of :sex: will hopefully =:yellow:

Well I'm just gonna post on this one I think- but if you want to post on both then there's no reason not to!

That bottle rack sounds dead cute lisa! Xx

I think you can decide which one to post on... I may be leaving the clomid club since I won't be on clomid next cycle, lol.. may not be welcome you know.

Of course girls who are looking at taking a break may see some value in knowing what its like to be off of it, but you know, don't want to upset anyone ;)

If you don't feel comfortable in the other thread then just stick here.

Can I join :D

Hope everyone is ok I pop in to clomid club to stalk your charts still!

I'm doing good, when I went for my scan my right ovary was huge! They are looking at it again a week on Monday, and if it doesn't go down I think they'll have to drain it at 12-14weeks...

Anyone have any experience of this? I think it got a little over excited by the clomid and swelled up!

X x x

Ok.. so now my spotting seems to be stopping, lol.. probably just the suppositories though. Only have 1 test left though so AF better come soon or else I'll be buying the expensive store brands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->