Clomid club - before, during and after

Hi SBB- lovely to see you in here! Ouch- sorry to hear your ovary is playing up! Does it hurt? X

lisa- fingers massively crossed for you here!!! Xx

Hey SBB - Sorry to hear that.. don't know anything about that. Silly ovary.
Welcome here though!

Hey lou lou!

Not really to be honest but the lady said as everything grows
it may start to hurt, I think that's why they drain it, I'm not sure it's dangerous. She said it wouldn't hurt bub...

How are you Hun?

X x x

Hey SBB - Sorry to hear that.. don't know anything about that. Silly ovary.
Welcome here though!

Thanks Hun!

I saw your post with your test the other day - keeping everything crossed it will lead to a bfp!

X x x

I'm good thanks SBB! I'm going out tonight- drinking- feel a bit bad with it being the TWW but can't put life on hold completely! :)

No lou lou I agree, just take it easy :D

Your chart is looking nice this cycle - you must be so glad to have ov'd!

X x x

Yes I am- can't even tell you how glad! I didn't think it was going to happen for a while there!

i will just post on her sbb aw hope your ok hun x x x

Heard this comedian a while back talking about how crack whores seem to get knocked up so easily that its amazing women TTC don't start smoking crack... hehe

I think you can decide which one to post on... I may be leaving the clomid club since I won't be on clomid next cycle, lol.. may not be welcome you know.

Of course girls who are looking at taking a break may see some value in knowing what its like to be off of it, but you know, don't want to upset anyone ;)

If you don't feel comfortable in the other thread then just stick here.

ahh hon....not only would you be welcome on any thread but it would be good to hear what its like post Clomid and also your experience on it can help us. Who knows maybe you wont need any further treatment:winkwink: everything crossed for you for a BFP very soon.

I get updates on both threads so I will be notified either way :hugs:

good to see you SSB, how are you feeling??

well, its a beautiful day here, better finish my housework (lol) so I can get outside and do other stuff

p.s. I have way more cm this cycle on Clomid than last...maybe its the days I'm taking it...wierd

:hugs:

Oh.. total brainstorm... I'm thinking it was the super long parenting post/joke that ellen put up that someone thought was rubbing her pregnancy in our faces! I can totally see how someone misunderstood that!

Ha ha I think smoking crack may be going a little far :rofl:

Well lou lou I'm really pleased you've ov'd and hope you get a nice sticky bean burrowing in any day now :D

Hi caz! Hope you're ok Hun, fingers crossed for you this cycle too!

X x x

Hey britt :wave:

I'm good thanks hun, loads of symptoms including my latest - varicose veins!! :rofl: I just knew I'd get them lol!

I had loads of cm on the clomid too actually... Just not ewcm! But at the beginning LOADS of thick white stuff!

How are you doing Hun?

I've been on here all day my battery is going to die soon!!
X x x

Oh.. total brainstorm... I'm thinking it was the super long parenting post/joke that ellen put up that someone thought was rubbing her pregnancy in our faces! I can totally see how someone misunderstood that!

Whether they misunderstood a post of ellen's or not though it was not very nice what they did! Why not just send her a quick message about it themselves? Complainly anon to the admin was just cowardly in my opinion! And if it's who I think it is then they know what ellen's been through and should have known better!

Whether they misunderstood a post of ellen's or not though it was not very nice what they did! Why not just send her a quick message about it themselves? Complainly anon to the admin was just cowardly in my opinion! And if it's who I think it is then they know what ellen's been through and should have known better!

Oh I agree it was totally wrong, I just couldn't imagine what someone possibly found offensive. I remembered that post because I was going to email it to a few friends of mine a minute ago.
It was so long and could be seen as rubbing 'parenthood' into our faces and simply because she's pregnant right now it could come across badly. I didn't see anything wrong with that post but it makes more sense that someone was upset about that rather than all the other posts Ellen makes!

And yes, a direct pm to Ellen may have been best, but if you try to confront someone directly you can end up in an ugly fight and both get infractions or banned.... so reporting it may have been a safer approach in some ways.
I don't agree with any of it.. I just don't want to be villianizing someone without understanding why they did it it... I've been in a sticky situation before and I was so hurt by how it turned out and was completely misunderstood and felt like everyone was against me.
PS... ooh, who do you think it was? ;) (pm me) hehe

Lisa it cant be that surely! I posted it under the First trimeseter threads! And even if I did it in the clomid one, its a funny! I wouldnt have a scooby on what been a parent feels like hahaha So it would certainly not be my advice posted hahaha

yes they should of pm d here in stead they had to do it the awful way to her x x x x

Ellen, lol, thats true... but I can see how having such a long long post that keeps mentioning what its like to be a parent can be upsetting... even if its funny... I've had those moments where I doubt that I'll ever be a parent and something like that could be upsetting... sort of like showing you all the things you may never get to experience no matter how difficult.
If you weren't pregnant they would have had no grounds to complain, but since you are, it put it in a slightly different context.

At least I think you can say that nothing that was actually your own thoughts/advice was offensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->