Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Did your family know you've been ttc all this time? They mist be absolutely delighted!!

X x x

My Mum and Dad know that we have been trying for "a couple of years"- never really discussed it with them until we started treatment. OH's Mum only found out when we found out he had a low sperm analysis last year. My best friend knows we have been trying for over 5 years though! Yes everyone is thrilled! Especially my Mum and my best friend :flower:

quiet here on the CC grad front huh? Well hello to everyone! I am really tired this morning.

Hey kcw- I am feeling horrible today! I feel guilty even saying it when I have wanted this for so long- but I feel so down! Like a black cloud is hanging over me- I feel on the verge of tears all the time! Did anyone else feel like this at 6 weeks??

Oh no! I am sorry you feel so bad! Its gotta be the hormones! I didn't feel that way but it still could hit me. I know I have been more irritable than normal with DH. Do you exercise? it might make you feel better to workout and get some endorphins to give you a little pep. What is there to feel down about, is something going on or is it just general depresssion?

No nothing at all. I felt fine up until this morning. I just feel like everything hurts- my head, my teeth feel on edge- everything! It feels exactly the same as I felt when on the Clomid!!!

hey all,

Oh lou im sorry your having a bad day. I felt the same chick sio dont worry. up one miute and down the next. You should start to pick up after asbout 13 weeks. i did but you will have your good days and bad until them im afraid.

Not got round to posting a bump pic yet but i will i promise. I seem to have spurted the passed few days. im HUGE. :haha:

xxx

lou - I am sorry and I hope by tomorrow you feel better. would it be possible to exercise or do you feel too bad? I swear it helps me feel better when I feeling crap but maybe you are too sick feeling.
Hi laura! yeah lets see your big belly! hey what are you going to name your baby?

Thanks girls- I might go swimming tomorrow see if it peps me up! Only problem is I have no energy at all! Oh well!

Yes Laura- have you thought of any names?

I will post when whe i get chance KC hunny. We are calling him Shae Terry. Terry being after my dad. Im so excited.

have you thought of any names yet?

xx

Oh sorry I've just noticed the baby's name in your siggy! Is that pronounced 'shay'? It's lovely xxx

thanks lou hun. yeah thats how you say it. my dad is really my step dad but has bought me up. he doesnt have any kids and will never be a biological grandad so thought it would be nice to name the baby after him :thumbup:

xx

Is his name Shae or Terry? I'm the same my stepdad has pretty much brought me up too xx

my dads name is Terry, well terrence but terry for shirt and no way am i using terrence as a middle name. :rofl:

you thought of any names yet hun.

little man just turned and scared the shit out of me. :haha: He dont move much he is pretty laid back but when he does i dont half jump. lol.

xxx

Awww bless him! I can't wait for the bump and the moving!!! Have you got a Doppler?

We have been talking about names a little bit- but I don't want to think about it too much until after 12 weeks! Don't want to jinx anything! OH tries to wind me up by picking ridiculous names and insisting he is not joking! His current ones are Ginger and Maximillian!!!! :haha:

Hello girls. Loulou, don't feel bad honey. I felt exactly the same way early on. I even told my DH that if I would have felt so bad with my DD's pregnancy I probably wouldn't have wanted to be pregnant again. LOL I can't do or say anything to make it better for you but I will tell you it gets MUCH better. Big hugs!
Love the name Laura.
We are using my dad's name as the middle name also. \
Hi KCW, SBB and anyone else I missed.

Aw Lou, sorry to hear you're a bit down today. Try a nice bubble bath (but not too hot)! Also, I read that Clomid takes up to 60 days to be completely eliminated from the body so it may be no wonder you're still feeling some effects. Do you have pets? I know mine usually help cheer me up when I'm down or mad.

Ahhh maybe its still the Clomid then too! Evil clomoods!!

I woul love to have a bubble bath but unfortunately can't as I have ezcema. I just randomly starting getting it last year at the age of 29- never had it before!!! I get it mainly on my stomach and around the genital area! It drives me mad and has gone crazy since I got my bfp! I don't think the itching is helping my mood either to be honest! I usually use steriod cream when I get a flare up but obviously can't be wacking that on my lady hoohaa now!!

oh god you poor thing Lou! getting itchy around the belly and genital area would be quite uncomfortable to say the least!

Laura - thats a great name! I have thought of some names but like lou, I don't want to really jinx it now! I will whip them out and consider them in 2nd tri maybe.

Hey nurse kel how are you? are you actually a nurse then? what kind?

Hey KCW, I am actually a nurse. I am an RN and work as a field nurse in home health. That's probably why I have so many aches and pains everyday after driving the roads all day. LOL I noticed you were from the states too. Where do you live? Please excuse me if we've had this conversation but I can't seem to remember anything these days. Being old and preggo is not a good combination! ROFL.

Hey Kel, I am in Oregon. I am enjoying the rain NOT. Nursing sounds like tough work, always on your feet taking care of people all day. It is really admirable though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->