Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Hey girls :wave:

Wow Lou you're lucky on the boob front, mine hurt straight away, they're kind of ok with a bra on unless they get squished or the cat treads on them! But when I take my bra off - OUCH!!!

Laura your ticker is looking great I'm jealous! Have you got much of a bump yet?

Peach how are you feeling hun? Have you got to the 'no food is appealing' stage? Ice lollies are good I find!

kcw the lasagne sounds yummy, i might make one tomorrow for tomorrow night I think :D
I don't cook meat for OH if I have to touch it at all! I don't mind doing a piece of fish in foil in the oven but thats about it... He doesn't mind, most nights we both eat the same thing...

x x x

hey SBB! Your cat treads on your boobs! hahaha!
Laura - yeah I am jealous of your ticker too! I have so far to go to match you!

Ha ha it's not funny it hurts!! :haha:
We've got 2 cats they both do it, they sit on my lap and when they're bored they run off, via my boobs if I'm laying down!

X x x

thanks kcw :thumbup:

sbb, bump is huge. hubby loves it. Says its a nice cushion :haha:
ill post a picture of it when i get a btter internet connection to up load one.

xx

Aww can't wait to see the bump piccy Laura!! :hugs:

Well I know I promised to step away from the tests but...... I couldn't resist! I finally got my 3+ weeks today!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

HAha lou you couldn't stop yourself from the tests. Good news though, glad its confirming what you know to be true!
Cool laura can't wait to see your bump picture on here!

Yay lou!!! :happydance:

Laura can't wait for a piccy!

Tyson have you got much of a bump?

I can't wait for mine!

X x x

Yeah, a little one...11, 13 and 15 weeks...I take them every 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 11weeksbump.JPG
    11weeksbump.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 13weeksbump.JPG
    13weeksbump.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 15weeksbump.JPG
    15weeksbump.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 1
Mind you, the 15 weeks pic was after a large dinner meal, I usually take them first thing in the morning.

Awww how cool! I want my bump now!

I think I might do that and take a pic every 2 weeks too...

X x x

It's pretty neat to see how much you grow...might need to step it up to weekly.

Awww Tyson!! What a lovely growing bump!! I am so jealous!! :thumbup:

Loulou have you told anyone your news yet?

Btw I mean have you told your family etc? Not that you have some other secret exciting news (like twins lol)!

X x x

Just my best friend, my Mum and S.Dad and my OH's Mum and S.Dad. No-one else yet. I daren't until 12 weeks!

Have you told many?

Great Bump Tyson!!
Speaking of telling people the news we haven't told a soul. My dad is coming to visit me from arizona at the end of this month, and right around that time I will be a little over 11 weeks. It would be neat to tell him the news in person because he has NOO idea we were thinking of a baby but at the same time, its not 2nd tri yet and so the risk is still there right? I don't want to have to tell him and then have to tell him about a MC.

Well a few... Told mine and OHs immediate family at about 5 weeks + 2 friends who knew we were ttc... then told about 4 friends And my step sis, and everyone else will tell at 12 weeks hopefully!

Did your family know you've been ttc all this time? They mist be absolutely delighted!!

X x x

Do you have a scan booked kcw? Would be great if you could get a scan before he comes! I'd say your risk is pretty low but it's hard I guess just in case something does happen...

X x x

hey I can't believe how many people you guys let know about it! My sister and 2 best friends knew we were trying but I havent told them yet about BFP. I am just nervous and don't feel like having people know about my woes if I have another MC.
So I have my first scan on June 7th - I will be 8 weeks 4 days. By the time my dad gets here I will be about 11 weeks. I wonder how safe it would be to spill?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->