Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Have been having a major clean up! I can actually see my kitchen table for the first time in ages!! We had an extension at the beginning of the year and we're still not really back to normal in the house!! Now we have a countdown we need to get the nursery sorted!!

Good morning girls! It's memorial day holiday here and rainy and gray outside. It has rained so much here this month. I think we will be going out to get groceries, there is a bunch of stuff I want to get because I am going to try and make spinach lasagna tonight. I am vegetarian and have always been happy with salads and sandwiches but now that I am pregs I crave tastier options! I suck at cooking so we will see what I end up with!

I'm a vegetarian too kcw- and I am exactly the same- I need things a lot better than what I usually eat! I keep craving Italian! Not the healthy stuff though- the expensive italian in our town! We are going tonight with my 9 year old nephew!! Yum, yum!!

oh lucky you! I love how being pregnant makes me feel like we sort of have a right to eat the tastier options! LEt me know if you have any good low fat veg recipes. The one I am trying tonight I am going to try to make it low fat. What do you think you will get tonight for dinner? mmm... I am already thinking about dinner and its only 10am here!

Well I have a Low GI recipe book that has some good low fat recipes in! It has a low GI veggie lasagne and a low GI veggie wholemeal pizza- let me know if you want the recipes posting! Another favourite of mine is Old El Passo fajitas (using quorn instead of chicken) - they sell healthier wholemeal tortillas to go with them instead of the white ones xx

What is quorn? The pizza one sounds good, do you make the crust yourself or buy it premade? If you make it yourself is it difficult? I would like to try that. I got this spinach veggie lasagna recipe from allrecipes.com that sounds good and let you know how it is!

Ooh hi ladies, I'm a veggie too!!

Google Gordon Ramsay lasagne al Forno recipe. - it's so yummy I always make it! With vege mince of course! Or I make lasange with loads of veggies...

I love fajitas too, quorn pieces and loads of veggies with chilli and seasoning and sour cream... Scrummy! I use the seeded wraps... Might have that tonight!

Hey nice new avatar piccy loulou :winkwink:

X x x

Kcw quorn is a vege meat basically! It's got loads of protein and allegedly tastes like chicken, or mince, or sausages, they do loads of things, even bacon strips!

X x x

Ha ha thanks SBB :thumbup: Fajita are my 'thing' too! Yummy!!

Kcw- Quorn is a veggie alternative to meat or soya. It's made of mycroprotein (ie fungi/mushroom type stuff) - it's lovely :)

weird I never heard of it! must be more popular in the UK. I would try it if I found some here for not too expensive. yay for veggie girls! That is a very cute pic lou!

Yeh I think it's just a uk thing!

X x x

I'm veggie at home... OH is life long veggie! We eat alot of Asian meat subsitute, mock duck, mock pork... Really really yummy! Quorn is nice too... Any of you tries the quorn eacalopes with cheese? Mmmmm...

Yeh they're quite nice! I like the sausages but only for a sausage sandwich or a snack, not for any dinner though they don't have much flavour! I've actually gone off quorn at the moment, although I've gone off most things!

My OH is pretty much veggie at home except fish. I'm a lifelong veggie too :D

X x x

hi all, :wave: havent been on all week so just thought i would pop my head in to see how you and bumps are doing.

xxx

Morning everyone!

Nice to see you Laura- your ticker is looking sooooo good now!! Xxx

How is everyone this morning? Xxx

Morning ladies. Feeling very queasy this morning... Trying to work out if I want to ingest anything that might make me feel better and what that might be... Bleurgh! Happy to feel this way though!! Means things are ok!! :)

thanks Lou,

my comp keeps booting me off the net. Not happy :stampsfeet:

How are you feeling today hun? Im not too bad, would be even better if i werent working. Roll on maternity leave :haha:

I have the week off this week for half term. My 9year old nephew is here for the week! I had a bit of queasiness over the last few days and feel knackered all the time! But that's about it! No sore boobs yet or anything! Xx

sounds like your going to be very busy hun.

My boobs hurt a little but that was normal for me after OV. they didnt hurt like i was expecting them to. My other symptoms didnt really kick in until just after 6 weeks either. Yiou just wait, they will be along soon :haha:

hey guys! whats up? last night I made that low fat veggie spinach lasagna for the first time ever and it took me almost 3 hours! I had to make the sauce so that took extra time. it was pretty good, but I was tired when I was done I was like, dang I don't even want this thing anymore -I want to go to sleep! Its hard in our house cuz DH eats pretty much only meat and I am only vegg. We are total opposites. He makes his own stuff and I make mine. I feel bad sometimes but I have no clue how to cook meat and I am not going to taste it to see if its done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->