Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

Definitely still thinking it's girl!! or a very handsome boy, but no i am pretty sure a girl lol :)

Ha wheres the willy Marg?!

I honestly don't know! Wish I'd found out now :lol:

X x x

Okay, so I'm obviously no ultrasound expert but I think I see it here:

Attachments

• Suz.JPG
    Suz.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 5
Yeh I thought that too Marg but I just don't know!!!

Danny is pretty sure it's a boy...

Need help with girls names - suggest some!!!

X x x

That does look a bit like a willy!! :)

Not sure about names! I really struggled with names! I love 'Emily' but there's LOADS of Emilys!!!

I haven't got a clue! I'm a bit like Rachel in that episode of Friends... I can barely make out the head!! :rofl:

Had to share this with you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-BgbPaMVxc

How cuuuuuuuute!!!! She is such lovely little girl :)
I like Naomi too, i had Louise, Charlotte, Amber (although not so sure anymore) and Amélie.

TMI question... get ready... when you have a boy, i presume you have testosterone in your body?? I always found that OH's farts/poop absolutely stink the place up... not saying mine smell like roses but they definitely don't compare or linger like his!!
I am finding that my farts are getting smellier... can i blame that on pregnancy?

Also a completely unrelated question (asking both on the same message actually is a bit gross)... but I am also (but not at the same time :haha:) finding that I am fancying the pants off OH at the mo!! Anyone else got really horny around 5-6 months??

Can't comment I the farts, V, but increased libido is common... Think Lou or Suz went a bit sex crazy... Or am I imagining that? :shrug: go get some V! You're more likely to feel like it now than after you've had the baby!! :rofl:

oh no! but then I heard people have chicken pox parties so i guess it's better that she does have it, although she is a bit young bless her!!
Definitely getting some, and it feels great... it's not really wild but it's nice and really helps relaxing us both after all the stress :D
Just finding it a bit strange and OH is very careful but I think he needs it as bad as me :haha:

:rofl: im not sure you can blame stinkiness on your unborn child :rofl:

I've been having sex dreams almost every night!! Mostly it's me desperately trying to get a shag from pretty much anyone!!! :haha:

Oh no Jess she's only just got better :(
I'm going to watch your video now...

Thanks for the name suggestions, nothing jumping out at me so keep them coming! I like amiele but sure the ILs constant wrong pronunciation/spelling would drive me to kill them.

X x x

Yeh that's cute Marg :)

How are things with OH?

X x x

Jess I read your blog about the breast milk :( can you donate it or is it too old?

X x x

V- yes I went horny in pregnancy! We had sex more than we ever had!! Can't be arsed now though after a year of no sleep- we barely bother these days!!

Jess- she's such a sweetheart!!! :flower:

My local hospital don't accept donations of breast milk and any other bank require you to be screened before you donate.... :cry:

I thought it kept for only 3 months in the freezer? It sucks you worked so hard to throw it away :(
Can you put it into things? like they make those breast milk ice creams? maybe you could use it in cakes, or things for lili??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->