Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

I know, where is everyone?!

Hello.....????

I've had a really busy couple of days with deliveries etc.
I couldn't make it to the memorial for the guy that died in the avalanche, I have got them a card - but what on earth do I write? :(

X x x

I guess the usual stuff Suz: our thoughts and prayers are with you and all your family during this incredibly tough time. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know. Much love... ?

Been really busy too... Had 2 counselling sessions yesterday. Will post in depth about then later... Have to go and finish a crochet blanket for a special person! ;)

I hope our thread is not phasing out :-( I guess we're all getting busier as the babies get older!

Suz- it hard isn't it!? :-( Are they friends? Or more acquaintances? X

I'll await the post Jess! I'm anxious to see what wanker has come out with now.... :winkwink:

Ben's had a terrible day with his teeth :cry: We missed a play centre date this afternoon because when we took Piper to Hydrotherapy this morning Ben was hysterical for the whole hour and a half car journey! :-( I brought him home, gave him teething powder and Nurofen and he eventually dropped to sleep on my chest- and stayed asleep for 2 hours and 40 minutes!!! He'd been so upset that he was still doing the gasping/cry/sob thing for the first 90 minutes of the nap!!! :shock: :shock:

Have to go and finish a crochet blanket for a special person! ;)

Is it me?! :happydance:

They are people I've only met once, but live around the corner and it's a very small village. I think pretty much the whole village went to the memorial to show support. Thanks Jess I think that's all I can write really, it's not like anything I say can help...

Poor Ben, and you with a screaming baby in the car :( that's the worst...
Which teeth are they? Hopefully they'll be through soon...

x x x

I don't know- I can't actually see anything in his gums!? It's just he was properly sobbing, drooling, chewing his hands like a rooting newborn and gnawing on his teethers :-(

Aww, poor Ben! What about giving him a wet rag or chilled rag to gnaw on?

Yeah someone suggested that on my Facebook too Marg- I'll try it tomorrow xx

How are you doing? X

Yep we get people to put a wet rope toy I the freezer for teething pups (sorry I know more about dogs than babies at the mo!) :haha:

So, my solo counselling session was a bit meh... She seemed very young and kept talking about her experiences in reference to mine... I'll stick with it, but I don't feel like I got a huge amount out of the first session.

The joint counselling session was wierd. After the last session Joe had suggested that we communicate between sessions or at least try to. So, the other night, I emailed him and basically said that I didn't see the point in going to the joint sessions where we analyze the past if there is no future in it.... How is it going to help if there is no ultimate aim of it? I also confessed that despite not seeing a way we could ever be together, the thing I want most is to have my family back together... :cry: I'm in a really weird place in my head right now. Anyway, he did answer... of course! So we went in to the session this week and I said that I'd said my piece in the email and that Joe hadn't responded. He still didn't respond properly during the session. He said to the counsellor that he had had thoughts about trying to make it work. But when she asked him if he could say that to me, he said that it was just thoughts and not a desire yet. WTF?! I pointed out that there appeared to be an assumption that if he turned round and said he wanted to come back I'd welcome him back with open arms. He said he knew that wasn't the case, but I don't think he believes it. Anyway, nothing was resolved, as usual and if anything I feel more confused and conflicted than ever... :cry:

Last year Joe's sister's marriage failed and his 2 cousins ended long term relationships they'd been having. I found out today that Joe's other cousin walked out on his wife of 11 years and 2 kids... :shock: That is 5 out of 6 relationships that have failed in one generation of the same family in the last 12 months... WTF?!!

The one on one counselling is weird - why is she talking about her own experiences? A bit strange...

As for Joe I'm just not sure what to make of it... I don't really know what to say/suggest so just send :hugs: :hugs: instead...

X x x

So sorry it's all confusing, I am worried your counselling is only making it worse and not helping you move on. Realisitically even if it's natural to want your family back, i don't believe Joe will ever have the attitude to allow you to feel secure in a relationship with him.
It just seems that all this counselling is just giving some substance to his ego-trip and that he can then just say stupid things like "it's a thought not a desire"... I mean seriously... who does he thinks he is?? some sort of romantically tortured actor, is that even supposed to be attractive in his world???

Don't give him the pleasure of dragging you through this if it is not profitable for you. I would actually ask the councellor if she feels this is beneficial at all to you or if she think he is just indulging in trying to make himself feel better for cheating on his young family! Because no matter how much counselling he does and no matter what his friends/familly are going to believe as a result... he is not trying hard at all and is clearly just trying to get excuses for his behaviour!

Lili did a poo and a wee on the potty first thing this morning! She's getting so good at it now... only trouble is... If she becomes completely potty trained I'm not going to be able to find knickers to fit her! :rofl: :rofl: I'll have to buy doll ones!

That is SO good! I think it's great she is picking it up so quickly! OH's nephew has still not started potty training, he is nearly 2 and a half but he is a really reall big boy. I cannot lift his legs with one hand to put the nappy under his bottom! It just feels wrong to be changing such a big kid!

Yeah it is awkward changing a big kids nappy! Although they do say "most" boys won't grasp potty training until 2 to 2.5! :shrug:

One of my nephews was potty trained by 18 months- but his little brother is 32 months now and completely refuses! You can't force potty training x

Jess- I'm so sorry about what Joe is putting you through! Do you think it's what you suspected at the start? That he is doing counselling under pressure from his Mum/family? X

I don't think so Lou, I think he agreed to counselling because he wanted to go. I truly believe he doesn't know what he wants and isn't playing games intentionally. He is however stringing me along until he has made up his mind completely one way or another. Such a mess... either outcome is going to be hell to work through... :cry:

Well done Lili!! Sammuel hasn't used the potty in ages. Since I got pregnant?! It does seem weird seeing a big kid in nappies!

Joe is one confused messed up bloke... Maybe you should just start making decisions and stop him having it all how he wants it...

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->