Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

It can be kept for 6 months in the freezer. So much of it probably isn't any good. Might cook with it... Macaroni cheese anyone?! :haha:

how funny is you cooked something for Perfect Stranger with it lol :)
Just googled it and guess what?! there are loads of websites with breast milk recipes!
https://www.landmilkhoney.com/recipanr.htm
https://stargatelibraries.com/MilkRecipes001.html
you can even make soap with it:
https://www.lilsugar.com/Breast-Milk-Recipes-11363810

Here they have something like BM sharing or something like that...kind of like a wanted forum for BM...maybe have a look into that Jess?

SUZ!!! I am seriously considering taking another jab at CD...what are the best ones? I sold all our FB...I hated them. I switched Jax to the cheaper sposies and they are starting to make his clothes smell like urine!! What should I get? Prefolds look so easy!

Things with OH are going well...we're not fighting or arguing nearly as much...no complaints really....surprising huh?

I made stuff when I had freezer stash :)
It's 6 months, but some mums will still use it and you can donate direct, they will collect. There's a FB page called 'human milk for human babies', you could post there and see if anyone wants it before you chuck it..

X x x

Marg prefolds and wraps could work but they might be a bit too much faff!

I love sun baby diapers and they're like 4 dollars each or something! You need an extra bamboo insert in each one. They're pockets.

Bum genius are really good, and itti bitti.

X x x

I've been meaning to start using our cloth again too. I need to get some new ones though! I hate the Ittis :-( They just don't fit him at all! :shrug: I like the BSBs best but they're expensive to buy loads of!!!

That sucks Lou - you're the only person I know who doesn't like ittis!

X x x

They pinch his legs and make marks at the top- and yet he's only got skinny legs!? They are also far too low slung for his waist! I don't why they seem to fit so badly!? He's got long legs- don't know if it's that!?

Get some sun baby diapers Lou, really cheap and you can boost as you need, I love them. Great stash filler.

X x x

V weird Lou! Think they sell well preloved - how many do you have?

X x x

Okay, I bought 12 Sunbaby diapers without inserts...I must have hundreds still from our FuzziBunz days. I returned my 30-count stash twice and they don't take back the inserts so I just kept getting new ones. Question, why bamboo? Won't the microfiber ones work?

Yes MF will work fine, bamboo is more absorbent. I use one MF and one bamboo or 2 if I want it t last ages...

Lou I you want to sell them theres a fb page and also cloth nappy tree. I'd offer to buy them but I just don't need more and I am poor :(

There's also a cloth sale page on here.
X x x

I think I must be doing something wrong- I could never use those little lamb inserts I bought- no matter what nappy I tried them in it then wouldn't fit him!! :shrug: I think I must be being a moron some how.....

Haha Lou I'm sure you're not a moron! But I'm not sure how the LL could make a nappy not fit?!?! :rofl:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->