Clomid Club Graduate Buddies

So I was running searches on the forum and we are the 4th most talkative thread!

Can't believe we've been usurped! Everyone get their arses in gear- come on!! Talk.....

Blah blah blah.... That's all I can think of!

I feel so ill :( I have hardly eaten since breakfast yesterday :(

X x x

Suz- I asked Ste about mortgages and he said the best way to do it is to always have an "independent- whole of market" mortgage advisor out for an appointment. He said they are a ball-ache and you have to be prepared to sit with them in your house while they waffle on for a couple of hours- but they are free (they take a payment from the mortgage company you choose- and will find you the best deal!

BUT.... the bad news... Ste says he doesn't think any company would give you a new mortgage though if you have no accounts yet :-(

Thanks Lou, I think he's right, as I technically have virtually no earnings this year, or last, no one is going to give me money! It will be based only on Danny's. I think we're pretty much stuck with the rate going up.. Just have to hope interest stays down overall.

X x x

LoL I don't know if we'll ever catch up Lou...we're a couple thousand behind 3rd place and 1st and 2nd are well out of our reach at this point! :rofl:

Attachments

• bnbtop3912.jpg
    bnbtop3912.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 3
Wow those turtle people used to be miles behind us!! The Canadian group used to be about 20,000 ahead of us then we were pretty safe in 2nd position! We've hardly talked over the last couple of months though...

:(

I am watching toy story 3 on the iPad with Sammuel and going to brave some dinner!!

X x x

Suz! These freakin' dipes are just sitting in Shanghai! Grrrrr :gun::gun::grr::grr::grr:I want them now!! :brat::brat::brat::brat:

Haha I hope you like them after all this!!

X x x

God I'm trying to do the evening breast feed and my snotty nose is practically dripping on Ben's head!!! Damn cold :growlmad:

We've started doing PUPD again! I HATE it! :-( I don't know why- Ben doesn't mind at all and doesn't even get upset! Only took me 8 PUPD's to get him asleep in the cot tonight- it's just I feel so sad not cuddling him to sleep anymore! :-(

Had to stop it though as the last week Ste has ended up having to sit on the breastfeeding chair with him for hours at a time in the early hours! (because that's where he's used to going to sleep on me!)He's 13 months and still only averaging about 6 hours of broken sleep every night! :shock: It's about time we changed things- I've given up that he's going to get it himself!!! :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->