clomid club

Good luck Jennifer- I hope you get your BFP!

Don't give up hope Hedge- your temp would go up if you were pregnant too xxx

Hi all. Well Im back from my night away. Hung over a little but it was worth it, drowned my sorrows a little! Just taken my first provera so Im back on the waiting game. Tested again this morning and got a digital BFN so am jumping straight back into the game. So you lucky ladies, youve got me for another month. Id best get buying some more opks and preseed. Its not cheap this bd game is it??? X

Glad you had a good night Ollie!! Here's to next month being the round for all of us xx

I have a question for you clomid gals. Do you find that you ovulate right around day 14 or is it generally earlier or later? I'm CD 25 now and testing negative, so If I ovulated around day 14 then I am most likely out of the game for this month. But if I ovulated later there might still be hope for me! I had ovulation pains and EWCM days 13 and 14, but then on day 17 I had a whole bunch more EWCM. I didn't do OPKs or temps this month because I'm trying to take it easy and not drive myself insane. So what do you think? It is out of the ordinary to ovulate late on clomid? I'm new to this.

Oh and one more question! Do the normal signs of ovulation indicate that clomid has worked and you have in fact ovulated? Or can it give you the signs without actual ovulation? Thanks ladies!:wacko:

Hi Emilouis, Its sounds to me like you did ov this month. The opk's arent great with clomid to be honest. I tested all last month and got nothing on the sticks but DID ov, and this month I got a increase in darkness on the sticks and didnt ov. Its a bit of trial and error Im afraid! Best advice is start bd every other day after your last clomid tablet. The odd thing for me this month tho was the doc told me I hadnt ov'd (low bloods) and that night I started with ov pains! Go figure! Hahaha! I read up and you can ov very early or late! x

Quiet around here today. Hope everyone is ok and had a good weekend? Emilouis i ovulated on day 14 this cycle with my first course of clomid. I usually ovulate really late of not at all.
Cant really give you much advice though hun as im new to all too xx

Quiet around here today. Hope everyone is ok and had a good weekend? Emilouis i ovulated on day 14 this cycle with my first course of clomid. I usually ovulate really late of not at all.
Cant really give you much advice though hun as im new to all too xx

I'm glad I'm not the only one new to clomid! From what I've been reading it sounds like clomid can give you all kinds of symptoms that seem like pregnancy symptoms. Its enough to drive anyone crazy! Good luck to you!:flower:

Welcome newbies! CLomid can make you crazy!! BUt it works!

I am great Lou...having a nice boring weekend and don't feel nearly as crazy with not doing anyhting this month...no clomid no metformin and I haven't even done opks yet...haha. I order some but they haven't arrived yet but still undecided if I want to use them or not. I have my FX for a BFP for you!! BUt i know how clomid can "fake" it all for you and it is enough to suck the PMA right out of you. God bless girl hang in there

I have a question for you clomid gals. Do you find that you ovulate right around day 14 or is it generally earlier or later? I'm CD 25 now and testing negative, so If I ovulated around day 14 then I am most likely out of the game for this month. But if I ovulated later there might still be hope for me! I had ovulation pains and EWCM days 13 and 14, but then on day 17 I had a whole bunch more EWCM. I didn't do OPKs or temps this month because I'm trying to take it easy and not drive myself insane. So what do you think? It is out of the ordinary to ovulate late on clomid? I'm new to this.

Oh and one more question! Do the normal signs of ovulation indicate that clomid has worked and you have in fact ovulated? Or can it give you the signs without actual ovulation? Thanks ladies!:wacko:

emilouis: Last cycle on clomid I didn't ovulate until cd19 or late according to opks. This month I ovulated on cd 16 according to opk. As for the signs I actually have less ewcm on clomid for some reason it tends to dry up my cm. Hope this helps.

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend...

I spent the weekend at the in-laws and did more tests Sat and Sun morning and they came out faint too so I bought a digital one to make sure, and sure enough got a BFP! I knew I was by my husband needed proof!

After all the worrying I've already done, I'm now worried it won't stick! Time will tell...

I thought it might be helpful in some way if I say what I had done this cycle, as I rarely get ewcm but had lots this month and I think that may have helped.

I had acupuncture every other week, took 3 evening primrose tablets every day, took a 'Pregnacare Conception' tablet every day, drank decaf green tea and pink grapefruit juice. Of course it might have been the Clomid that did it but as it's supposed to dry up CM I thought maybe one or two of the other things I did helped. I took my Clomid CD 2-6 and ovulated late (day 20) (possibly due to being ill and taking lots of Ibuprofen?) Also, I used a softcup.

Lou, I'll give it a couple of weeks to see if it sticks and then I'll send those OPKs your way!

Thanks everyone x

hiya girls
sorry i haven't been on much over the weekend, bet none of you noticed i wasn't here anyway https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif
so what have we all been up to over the weekend? quiet weekend here, spent some time with Matt, was only shopping but it was nice to have that one on one time, the only time we have together is when we are sleeping or BD'ing lol, been a bit down tbh, i am at the end of this cycle now and everything looks like i flunked out again so only 1 month left nowhttps://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_38.gif
then i am deemed "past my sell by date"

ok so FF confirmed my chart went triphasic on cd20 so three days ago there was possible implantation.......so with that in mind surely on a sensitivity of 10 mIU/mL then if i was pg i would have seen at least a faint line by now, instead i got cramps and sore boobies and every damn indication AF is gonna come and crash the party lol
so fed up of this shit, in some ways i am glad i only have a month left, least i can finally get off this crazy train and try to scrape some of my life back together, TTC should come with a public health warning, gosh i am so fluffin depressedhttps://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_58.gif

wow Megs, wishing you all the best hun, huge congratulations!!
my chart went triphasic but only got BFN's!!

ibruprofen actually delays ovulation, it is an anti inflammatry*spelling* which means you shouldn't take it before OV as it shrinks the follicle and can stop you ovulating all together

Hi
o ov'd on day 20 on my 1st round of clomid this was quite late for me, i had absolutely no ewcm, and only a slight twinge around ov, so tbh i would have probably missed these symptoms. I use a clearblue fertility monitor, and this helped me pinpoint ov this month, so will continue to use it on this next round

hth

good luck

xxx

hiya girls
sorry i haven't been on much over the weekend, bet none of you noticed i wasn't here anyway https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_6.gif
so what have we all been up to over the weekend? quiet weekend here, spent some time with Matt, was only shopping but it was nice to have that one on one time, the only time we have together is when we are sleeping or BD'ing lol, been a bit down tbh, i am at the end of this cycle now and everything looks like i flunked out again so only 1 month left nowhttps://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_38.gif
then i am deemed "past my sell by date"

ok so FF confirmed my chart went triphasic on cd20 so three days ago there was possible implantation.......so with that in mind surely on a sensitivity of 10 mIU/mL then if i was pg i would have seen at least a faint line by now, instead i got cramps and sore boobies and every damn indication AF is gonna come and crash the party lol
so fed up of this shit, in some ways i am glad i only have a month left, least i can finally get off this crazy train and try to scrape some of my life back together, TTC should come with a public health warning, gosh i am so fluffin depressedhttps://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_58.gif

glad you had a nice day with your partner

so sorry you're feeling so depressed at the moment, it looks like you've had a really rough ride :hugs:

xxx

Wow well done Megs its great to see another BFP here showing that clomid really does work.
Here s hoping for lots more BFP S this month
Beth x

Congratulations Megs! I knew you'd done it!!! Well done you and heres to a very sticky little bean!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx Im back on provera now and waiting on my chemical witch to arrive, wish it worked quicker than it does tho. Yet more waiting!!!!!!

Hedge Im so sorry you've been down, and I did miss you hun xxx I was sooo down at the end of last week and my bloods tipped me over the edge. So I had a blow out weekend and got drunk! Anyway just wanted to send you lots of biiiiig hugs to cheer you up xxx

Congratulations Megs! I knew you'd done it!!! Well done you and heres to a very sticky little bean!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx Im back on provera now and waiting on my chemical witch to arrive, wish it worked quicker than it does tho. Yet more waiting!!!!!!

Hedge Im so sorry you've been down, and I did miss you hun xxx I was sooo down at the end of last week and my bloods tipped me over the edge. So I had a blow out weekend and got drunk! Anyway just wanted to send you lots of biiiiig hugs to cheer you up xxx
aww hun, i missed you too,
sorry about your bloods hun, do you feel a bit better though for letting off some steam? get yourself together hun and then lets get back on this damn TTC horse for another round next month!! what cycle day are you hun? sending you big squidgy hugs back sweetie,xx
matt just confiscated my HPT's!! i think he needs to though lol i am sending myself insane here!!

Hahaha bless him. It was the other way round for me last week. Everytime I peed Paul was holding a hpt in my face hahaha! He finally admitted defeat though and let me start the provera. So Im currently on cycle day 0, waiting and waiting for the witch to appear! But like you say lets get ourselves together and make this next cycle our cycles hey hun??? Fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed!!!!!!!!! XXX

Hahaha bless him. It was the other way round for me last week. Everytime I peed Paul was holding a hpt in my face hahaha! He finally admitted defeat though and let me start the provera. So Im currently on cycle day 0, waiting and waiting for the witch to appear! But like you say lets get ourselves together and make this next cycle our cycles hey hun??? Fingers crossed fingers crossed fingers crossed!!!!!!!!! XXX
https://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_33_15.gif

Yay congrats Meg! I knew you'd confirm it! I'm so happy for you! :happydance: Stick around won't you! We need the positive pregnancy vibes off you!! :thumbup: How are you feeling? Any symptoms kicking in yet?
(and yes I would love to be the next to use the "magic sticks" xxx)

I am also pleased to see you were doing most things that I am doing- acupuncture, pregnacare, green tea and softcups! I am doing them all :thumbup: I am also using conceive plus- were you using anything with the softcups??

Hedgewitch your temps look amazing! That is a proper second shift! I hope it's just too early for you xxx

How is everyone else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"