clomid club

anns

Reaction score
Friends, shall we start a clomid club.Please join those who are using clomid this month.I am in my second round of clomid.Now on cd12.took clomid from cd2-cd6. Now fingers crossed for ovulation.Please update your stories also...

I just joined the Clomid Club.

Thusfar, I have had the most severe, lingering headache ever since I took the second tablet on CD3. Its been gradually getting worse as well.

Not sure about ovulation yet. Am on CD12 now and I have been getting positive OPKs forever.

i am on clomid, on my 2nd cycle of it and 3 days from testing however i am feeling doubtful. clomid aslo gives me really bad headaches!!

I'm on my third cycle of clomid, take it days 2-6 and have a scan booked for cd14, Tuesday where I will have an ultrasound scan and if my follicles are big enough will get a HCG injection and will ovulate cd15 or 16

Hi i did my first ultrasound after clomid intake.Today is cd 12 and the doc said the follicle in right ovary is quite big and an egg is getting ready to release.The next scanning will be on tuesday.

Hi

Like to join the club, I am on my second round of clomid 50mg. Had my scan on cd14 and produced 3 follicle so was given my injection. Husband has low mobility sperm so I not very hopefull but still fingers, toes and everything else crossed. I have to test on 08 October the time goes so slowly from this time to AF date.

hi ya lovley ladies ...im yet2be on clomid but will probabley be within the next few wk, i had an app at consultant4somat eles, she took blood n with this blood checked hormone levels...went2see doc and he said its cum bk with low estrogen :( but cos we dont know wot cd i was on when i ad this test im aving cd21bloods on 1oct,just to see exactley wot my levels are,then my gp will refer me quickley(he said) 2 the gyne, i was confused/upset and worried as ive never heard of this,but gp told me i will proba get clomid as low estrogen can stop u from the egg been relised,so if its ok lasses i be reading ur posts etc....see wot ive to cum:) wish u all a bfp asap ... as i do4 me sel aswell :)

I'm starting clomid when AF comes. IF AF comes :happydance: I'm taking it on days 2-6. I've got stupidly long cycles sometimes... best I've had is 5-6 weeks.

Good luck everyone!

:hug:

What is clomid? Would it help me? I have hydrosalpinx. Swollen fallopian tubes so hard for the egg and sperm to travel through. Think clomid may help as I'm sure it makes you ovulate more, is that right?

donna,

Clomid is a drug used to stimulate ovulation (taken on specific days of your cycle). If you are already ovulating and have regular cycles, with swollen tubes it may not be that helpful. I would have thought that IVF treatment would be of more benefit to you? What has your gyno suggested? (will go and read your other thread in a mo) ;)

I am awaiting clomid on my next gyno appointment in October.

TTx

friends, do anyone know why doctors are giving HCG injections if the follies are big.My doc has not siggested it.But many of you had that injection.What is the purpose of that injection?.please advice..

Hi girls,
Can i join the Clomid club?! I'm on my first cycle of 50. Took it from CD2-6 and am now on CD8. Had the worse hot flushes and head aches.
I've not been asked to have scans or injections is this right?

i'm sure we'll be fine stardancer! :bfp:s for us in a couple of weeks i'm sure!

do any one know the desired size of the follicle just prior to ovulation?

We are having HCG injections to make sure we definatly ovulate. It also gives a certain window of opportunity. I asked about this as I hadn't come across people having clomid and the jab and the fertility nurses told me that I would probably ovulate myself with just the clomid but there would be no guarantees when so they give the injection which is meant to guarantee ovulation within 12-36 hours or something like that!

Folliclies should be above 18mm to have a mature egg I think

oh well if u dont have this injection etc ...dont there just take blood aswell to make sure uv O on cd21 something like this? im not sure, ive not even go my gyne app yet,but theres only been a few that av said they have injections aswell .. actually on ff my usa friends who take clomid all av injections and follicle size looked at etc...so i wonder if its a uk thing that dont do it!!! anna/stardancer u shud ask when u nxt av app ....startdancer im not far from u,im in scarborough(oridually from whitby) are you in middelsborough?? or close??:)

I am going to be starting my second round of Clomid. 50mg, days 5-9.

when my GP prescribed it she presecribed 50mg days 2-6 for the first cycle and then 100mg day 2-6 for the second if i got there.
but then my gynea decided that he didn't want my gp to do it after all and just prescribed me with 50mg day 2-6 for 3 cycles. i'm a little confused as to why the different doseages

Honey, I'm in Stockton - a few miles from Middlesbrough :)

With me, and with alot of people I've spoken to, they give you 50mg a day for the first cycle, see if you ovulate, and if not they the dose to 100mg. If you still don't ovulate, they put it up to 150mg. They don't give you a high dose to start with because of the risk of over stimulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->