Clomid days 3-5 only?

EAandBA_TTC

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
This is my first cycle starting clomid... I'm going to call the pharmacy in the morning - I think my prescription was filled wrong!

It says 2 pills a day, days 3-5- but it was filled for quantity of 10 pills?!?

Today is day 1 of my cycle, so I'll call the pharmisist & doctor in the morning I suppose.

From my google search it's usually 3-7 or 5-9. Anyone else been told 3-5 only?

Thanks

that sounds like a typo. I've never heard of taking it for only three days. and the fact it was filled for 10 pills at 2 a day suggest the typical five days. my pharmacy goofed up my order the second month, they gave me five 50 mg pills when I kept trying to tell them I was on 100mg so it should be TWO pills a day.... so yeah, they make mistakes too lol

My FS has me on Clomid from CD2-6 which I know is different timing to what most people are on. But it is still 5 days worth and I haven't heard of anyone being on Clomid for less than 5 days per cycle.

I would definitely talk to your pharmacist. And if they are no help, you could always call your doctor's rooms to confirm...

GL with the Clomid. I have my fingers crossed that your rainbow baby is just around the corner!

Pharmisist was no help, so I called the doctor... The nurse said it was a typo, I should take it (50mg) 2 pills a day, days 3-7... And begin ultrasound monitoring on CD 10.
Excited for what this cycle may bring...

glad you got it clarified! good luck :) fingers crossed for your bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->