Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Yup I remember having cramps and stretchy pains for weeks. I think about 8-9 weeks I had a short sharp intense pain on my left side and I thought it was all over and I'd miscarried. But I hadn't. Based on doctor google it was the corpus luteum collapsing and after that I had no more cramps.

Sweetpea, I'm glad it doesn't sound like an ectopic! Even my midwife took a few minutes to find the heartbeat. I was watching her face and she looked just a little worried. But then we heard it. I think I would freak out if I couldn't find it and end up calling my midwife and get really upset all over nothing. I feel like I'll be monitored often enough that I'll be ok. I'm having scans more often and blood thinning injections because I have Lupus. There's a chance that the baby might not grow like it should or that I might have a blood clot and that it enters my placenta and then I could lose the baby.

TTC, you're right. It's nice to know that we are getting the best care. I just wish I wasn't in this position!

Both of your situations sound difficult! I'm glad you're both getting such good care! I'm definitely thankful that I'm not high risk but I would appreciate a few more scans

I woke up today and my breasts are not sore 😭 After a complete meltdown, I called my clinic and was reassured it's fine especially since I have no bad signs. I am still obviously overly emotional and I was nauseous earlier. I need to calm down. It doesn't help that I'm approaching my last due date.

ttc, mine was also not as sore and sensitive yesterday morning, I started to panic :o

I went to see my dietitian early in the afternoon and when she took my measurements she told me I am 1.5cm bigger around my breasts - so I felt reassured that something is still happening. They got sore and sensitive again later in the day.

I found that they feel better in the mornings and worse in the evenings.

I have caught a cold :( so I have an intense headache and snotty nose and throat. Urrgh! This lady at my work have been sick a while, so I was scared I might get it so I stayed away from here...still got it any ways :(

Thanks Nita! It's hard for me to recall my healthy pregnancies... but looking back I do think my soreness was off and on.
Ah I'm so sorry you caught that cold!!!!! Mine is still lingering I think. Eat soup and rest up ❤

Sorry you ladies are dealing with colds! I'm normally pretty big on using all of the medications I can to help me sleep better so not being able to would suck. Hopefully it's a quick one!

My prenantal Vits is making me sick, if I take them I have a very upset stomach with nausea, if I dont take them I am fine. Urrrgghh I know I should be taking them but this baby doesnt seem to like it very much. My cold is getting better, and luckily I didnt have a fever.

Nita, my prenatal made me feel sick too. My doctor just prescribed folic acid and iodine for me to take instead. She said that's all pregnant women actually need. After that I didn't feel so bad.

Thanks Sarah - think I will just be taking my folic acid for now until my appointment with my doctor on the 27th

TTC, it's hard when you have a good day or your symptoms just disappear. I had so many days of worrying about that. Then I was having more good days than bad and had talked myself into finding out I'd had a MMC at my 12 week scan. Everything was fine thankfully! Try to remember that symptoms come and go.

Nita, you will probably find that much easier. Can you get iodine too? My midwife said to take that from conception until finished breastfeeding.

Any of you ladies with PCOS know much about breastfeeding? Apparently it can cause problems with milk supply for some women. I really want to exclusively breastfeed so I hope I don't have a problem!

Yeah my prenatals make me feel gross too. I switch back and forth between the prenatal and just folic acid. I guessI'm lucky that I don't have days without symptoms but I feel so absolutely terrible lately its tough to keep up with my sick toddler

SweatPea, hope your toddler get better soon!

I am only taking Folic acid now, still feel a little nausea after I eat, but I am so constipated it's not even funny. Fatigue still getting me down, I sleep 8+ hours at night :wacko: and my boobs are getting bigger and so sore all the time.

2 more weeks till my appointment - I can't wait anymore. :happydance:

Yay only two weeks! Hope it goes by fast.

I have a week and two days until my early scan, can't wait to see this little bean and know that all of this MS is worth it!

Exciting everyone. I just burst into tears when I saw the tiny flickering heart beat at our first scan. At 12 weeks I cried because it was so amazing to see the baby moving so much and everything was so clear. Only 4 more weeks until my next scan and we will find out if it's a boy or a girl, I'll try not to cry again haha.

Sarah I had that kind of moment yesterday.... woke up with horrible cramps. Went to the Dr and saw baby ❤ it's little heart was 105bpm so a little slow but fine for where we're at. I'll get to peak again Thursday.

I think I am going to cry as well Sarah - I am so nervous and can't wait for the 2 weeks to go by.

Its so weird how the symptoms comes and goes, this morning my boobs werent sore at all, but this afternoon they hurt pretty bad. Potato chips...omw, it upset my tummy, made me nauseous and gave me heartburn. I usually have no problems eating potato chips.

TTC - so glad you got to see baby and that everything is alright. Goodluck at your next appointment. :hugs:

Nita I'm the same! Symptoms fluctuate throughout the day.... I wake up feeling gross then I'm ok. Or opposite. Sometimes I'll eat something that sounds good then I'll feel awful after!!!! When is your first appt????

Nita I'm the same! Symptoms fluctuate throughout the day.... I wake up feeling gross then I'm ok. Or opposite. Sometimes I'll eat something that sounds good then I'll feel awful after!!!! When is your first appt????

Only on the 27th, then I should be somewhere between 8 and 9 weeks. Officially less than 2 weeks to go.

I think I am getting ms in my stomach instead of the nausea, one moment I am constipated, next I have diarrhea. I woke up feeling fine this morning, now I just feel so blegh.I read that ms can start anytime between 2-8 weeks after implantation, so I shouldnt count myself as lucky for not vomiting yet haha

I haven't actually thrown up yet either so that's lucky! But I've ran to the toilet a few times. DH and I were taking about having three kids but dealing with LO and MS is making me reconsider

Haha I think after all we've been through a few tears when we see the scan is quite alright. Exciting TTC, I'm glad you got to see the heart beat. When will you see it again? I read they like it to be over 120 when you're around 7weeks.

Nita that sounds quite normal. Bad days are horrible but the good days make you scared that something's wrong. I vomited quite a bit but found the all day nausea was the worst. If you're losing weight or not getting enough fluid in, speak to your doctor.

I'm 99% sure I felt some kicks the past few days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->