Clomid/FE Conceived Buddies :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by Nita2806, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Nita2806

Nita2806 Mom to 2 girls :)

Hi Ladies,

How are you all doing?

I haven't on here a lot recently, as things have been rough. I am struggling with my hormones and was forced to stop birth control 2 months ago (in the process to get my hubby booked in for a vasectomy) but not being on birth control freak me out. Had to take the morning after pill a few days ago as well.

Other than that, kids are keeping me busy. Liezl is already 2y3m and we are looking at potty training now. Liane already 10 months old. Both doing really well.

2. sarah2211

sarah2211 Well-Known Member

Sorry I’ve been slack at getting on too.

We are pretty good. W is 2yr 7m. He’s been toilet trained for about 3-4 months now. Decided not to nap most days. And chats so much. Huge long sentences with words like calamity and predicament haha. But the meltdowns can be pretty extreme!

A is 7m. He’s a chunky boy, 91st percentile. Loves food and sleeps so good. He’s been crawling since 5 months old. So happy and chilled.

We are obviously in lockdown here like everyone else. My husband is in the military and still working. It appears we’ve got to outbreak mostly under control so I’m not sure we’ll be in full lockdown for too much longer.

I got the Jadelle put in just before Christmas. I’ll probably look to get it out in a year-year and a half and we’ll try for a third.

I’m sorry to hear things are tough for you Nita. I hope your husband can get booked in ASAP. Good luck with the toilet training. I hope it’s a smooth time for you guys!