Clomid first timer. Really nervous. Anyone have any success story's to keep me going

OoOo

Reaction score
I've took my first dose of clomid today I'm on 100mg for five days. Blood test for progesterone should not ovulating. Though I did get pregnant last April. Had a miscarriage at 12 weeks due to chromosomes. Trisomy 15. Had baby tested. :(. Anyway been trying since and due to previous losses and time it seems to take me I'm not ovulating regularly. Today I've took my tablet and praying it works for me and my fiance. He was brilliant to me when we went through our loss. Dr warned me of twins but if course twins would be brilliant. Just one would be brilliant. I just want to make our dreams come true. I'm due af end of April and I hope she doesn't turn up so much. Anyone be my buddy x

I've took my first dose of clomid today I'm on 100mg for five days. Blood test for progesterone should not ovulating. Though I did get pregnant last April. Had a miscarriage at 12 weeks due to chromosomes. Trisomy 15. Had baby tested. :(. Anyway been trying since and due to previous losses and time it seems to take me I'm not ovulating regularly. Today I've took my tablet and praying it works for me and my fiance. He was brilliant to me when we went through our loss. Dr warned me of twins but if course twins would be brilliant. Just one would be brilliant. I just want to make our dreams come true. I'm due af end of April and I hope she doesn't turn up so much. Anyone be my buddy x

Hi OoOo... Just found your thread!
How did you get on with Clomid? I am due to go to see consultant in November to discuss using clomid and I'm scared/nervous.
Did you have any horrible side effects? What sorts of things did you discuss with doctor before using? I am trying to prepare myself :)
Hope all is well for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->