Clomid help!!

mama d

Reaction score
So this past cycle was my 2nd one on Clomid. I had 7 follies between 14mm and 22mm on CD 11 and triggered that evening. I ovulated on CD13. My progesterone was 31.7 on CD 19 and I went on to begin my AF on CD 26. My AF lasted 1.5 days....I usually have a long, heavy period (6-7 days with 4 of those being heavy). Last time I did Clomid I had a chemical pregnancy at 4w5d and had a very heavy, painful AF with extensive clotting.

I went in today for my baseline ultrasound so we could begin this next cycle...the plan is to do Clomid + trigger + IUI this cycle. My FS found a 22 mm corpis luteum cyst on my left ovary...not super concerning but also not great. She also noted that my lining was just over 8mm which is very thick for CD4. She thinks that there are 2 possible reasons for the retained thickened lining: I'm pregnant (which I'm certain is not the case based on how I feel) or the cyst is producing too much estrogen and making my period wacky too. She is doing a beta again (just had one last Thursday and it came back at <2 - negative) and I should have those results later today.

Anyone else have a similar situation? I swear, every month it's something. I just want a normal cycle with no bumps in the road. UGH!!! My frustration level is through the roof right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->