Clomid help? :(

jessthemess

Reaction score
I took two days of 50 mg Clomid and then I did not last night because I am just so worried about OHSS or other bad stuff.

I know I'm going over the top, I'm just so anxious, more anxious than normal.

And yesterday my back felt like sore/tired all day, and I had gas, which is out of the normal for me, and I was bloated.

Granted, I'm on the last couple days of my period, and I haven't had a period in 7 months. Maybe the symptoms are from that?

Maybe they are from the Clomid but aren't serious?

Help :( Am I overreacting? Should I just talk to my Dr.?

Been in your shoes and I know it can be frustrating. It has been a few (17) years since I took Clomid but I don't remember feeling any different when I took it than when I wasn't taking it.

If it keeps on, call your doc and ask.

Hey! Try not to worry...I had so many symptoms when I took clomid! Not that you shouldn't talk to your dr. but I would try to relax...it will only make things worse. I took clomid for at least 6 or 7 months in a row and everything was fine for me..(I ended up getting pregnant naturally! go figure!!) I don't know if I am any help to you but a lot of women take it and are totally fine...even with the symptoms! :) Good luck on your journey to becoming a mommy!! I'm sure it's not too far away!!

I had no issues with it. About to begin round 2 tomorrow.
The issues may be your hormones more than the clom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->