clomid Journey

lady luck12

Reaction score
Decided to start a thread of my clomid Journey this cycle, and welcome you all to join me.

Started cycle #3 yestarday.......50mg cd3 - cd7

had hot flushes last night, and feeling sick.

Got scan booked next Friday cd13

Trying a similar product to preseed this month as well.

What about everyone else ?

Decided to start a thread of my clomid Journey this cycle, and welcome you all to join me.

I am on my first round-- got a pos opk yesterday. I've been feeling like my lower half of my body was being squeezed to death for two days, the cramps are SO bad!

I am pretty confident that I must be ovulating today. Did you experience any of this pain during O on your previous cycles?

Hi Lady! You're on the exact same cycle as me, except I started taking 100mg yesterday. ;) I too have a follicle scan, but it's CD12, next Thursday.

We're using preseed with the applicator this time around. I'm also taking 100mg B6 and starting CD11 a cold medicine with only guaifenesin as the active ingredient (it's supposed to thin out your CM and help the spermies along after the preseed is gone).

That combo worked last time. I'm eating lots of carrots lately as there's a theory floating around that consuming beta carotene helps make a strong egg that will shut down as soon as 1 sperm gets in (a bad egg that can let two spermies in - it's the cause of our loss in May)

Hoping and praying this is our month!!!

I am on my first round-- got a pos opk yesterday. I've been feeling like my lower half of my body was being squeezed to death for two days, the cramps are SO bad!

I am pretty confident that I must be ovulating today. Did you experience any of this pain during O on your previous cycles?

The last 2 cycles, I experianced awful pain on my overies, pulling, hot flushes, and sore nipples.
Are you having bloods taken on cd21, that's what I had done on cycle #1

Good Luck,, and keep us posted xx

Hi Lady! You're on the exact same cycle as me, except I started taking 100mg yesterday. ;) I too have a follicle scan, but it's CD12, next Thursday.

We're using preseed with the applicator this time around. I'm also taking 100mg B6 and starting CD11 a cold medicine with only guaifenesin as the active ingredient (it's supposed to thin out your CM and help the spermies along after the preseed is gone).

That combo worked last time. I'm eating lots of carrots lately as there's a theory floating around that consuming beta carotene helps make a strong egg that will shut down as soon as 1 sperm gets in (a bad egg that can let two spermies in - it's the cause of our loss in May)

Hi, we can support each other through this cycle if you want :thumbup:
I did ask about uping my dose but was told to stay on 50mg, but don't think I ovulated last cycle :nope:

Been trying to find that cold medicine, will have to try again this week now. Haven't heard about the carrot thing though, but will try anything.........carrot and corriander soup for the week :haha:

Keeping everything crossed this is our month and can be buddy bumps as well then :flower:

Speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

The last 2 cycles, I experianced awful pain on my overies, pulling, hot flushes, and sore nipples.

He's doing this on round 2, if I don't get a bfp this cycle.

It hurts to stand or sit or cough. It was only my ovaries yesterday, today it is my cervix and uterus, too.

He's doing this on round 2, if I don't get a bfp this cycle.

It hurts to stand or sit or cough. It was only my ovaries yesterday, today it is my cervix and uterus, too.

Hang in there hun, hopefully it will all be worth it :dust: xxxx

Hi, we can support each other through this cycle if you want :thumbup:
I did ask about uping my dose but was told to stay on 50mg, but don't think I ovulated last cycle :nope:

Been trying to find that cold medicine, will have to try again this week now. Haven't heard about the carrot thing though, but will try anything.........carrot and corriander soup for the week :haha:

Keeping everything crossed this is our month and can be buddy bumps as well then :flower:

Speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

That would be lovely to support each other! Never had someone who was at the same CD as me and on Clomid the same days! :hugs:

Last cycle my dr said something about upping my dose to 150mg, but for whatever reason he wanted to keep me on the 100mg (maybe bc I O'd?)

Did you have an ultrasound last cycle? Sorry you didn't O :hugs: the very 1st round I didn't O & on the 2nd cycle the dr saw a mature follicle on CD14 and gave me a trigger shot and i O'd. It could be that you just didn't release the eggy. Can you ask for a trigger shot? It doesn't hurt,

Yeah the carrot thing is probably me being paranoid. It's very rare to have an egg that doesn't seal up right, but like you said, I'll try anything.

The right cough syrup to get took me awhile to find. I actually looked on the back of the box of every kind just to figure out which one only had that listed as an ingredient. There's still time to find it ;)

Hiya Biotechick,
I did have folllies, had an ultrasound on cd12 and again on cd16, but because it was done in a different hospital I didnt have the trigger shot, hopefully will have it this month.
Going shopping with the OH tomorrow ...........cough mixture and preseed lol

Couldn't sleep last night, feeling sick and hot flushes, going to be a VERY long day.

Hope you have a nice day, and will catch later this evening
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am currently on my frist cycle of clomid with trigger shot and progesterone. This is all new for me.... I had 100mg of clomid CD5-9, had my US on CD 14 and they saw 2 eggs and had the trigger shot that same day. I'm currently on CD 18 scheduled for my beta on CD 30. I'm feeling super anxious and hopeful, but trying not to get my hopes to high as to not be dissapointed. I also decided to use preseed this time around. I know that I did ovulate this month because I was having left sided cramps since late CD13. I hope we all get our :bfp: !!!!!! :dust: to us all!!! :)

musicmama - that's so exciting! It sounds like you responded wonderfully to Clomid. You'll probably be around 14-15 DPO at the time they have the beta draw... you could test at home a day or so before ;)

lady - that's right, I remember you saying that on another thread about not being able to get the trigger. I've found only one compound pharmacy within 20 miles of my dr's office that always has HCG in stock. It seems like such a specialty drug. It's funny you said you didn't sleep well last night. I didn't either! I felt SO hot even though the AC was set to it's usual temp. This morning's temp was really high (97.52) so I just decided not to count it because it's probably due to the crazy Clomid.

Just taken tablet #3, hoping for a better night sleep. My temp has been strange as well, but it's my first time to try temping, thinking of buying another thermometer to try.
It was 36.54 Wednes and today it was 36.30?????
Extreamly tired tonight, so off to the land of nod, sweet dreams ladies zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi ladies, mind if I join? I currently on cd8 of my third Clomid cycle..this month we are trying the SMEP (heard great things about it), Robitussin cough syrup and Pre-seed. Hoping something works! Never heard about the carrot thing, maybe Ill give that a go too!

O'd last 2 cycles but didnt catch the egg, have my scan scheduled for next Tuesday so hoping for some big follies!

Hi Lady! I just started my third round of Clomid today! 150mg for me CD 3-5, didn't O with the 100mg my first cycle, but got a strong O last cycle with the 150mg. Hoping this is our month!!! I get hot flashes bad, at night when I am on it, but nothing else really. I also use pre-seed with applicator and take evening primrose oil until O.

:dust:

I hope it did respond well. My temp's been super high. 99.3 today!!! Let's see, I've been very giddy :)

Welcome SG, you must be getting ready for plenty of BD now. Keep us updated on the scan.

Only hot flushes atm and strange pulling in stomach, and pains in overies today.
Off to buy some supplies with OH, ready for next week lol.

Fluffy, what does oil of primrose do?

Let's hope this is our month ladies xxxxxxxxxxx

Im in the 2 WW of cycle 2, had my day 21 progesterone yesterday so waiitng to hear if the 50mg CD 2-6 has helped raise my progesterone, it was a borderline result at 32, consultant wants to see it above 50, but anything over 30 means you ovulate, think I was given clomid, just to see if it will help a bit. Im doubtful. Had ovary discomfort since ovulation, mostly on the left, with breast and nipple tenderness (didnt use OPK this month as its just adding to the stress of it all, although before I started clomid I got a smiley face every month without fail and have been pregnant a few times.. see siggie) GL everyone, you are not alone x

Holy hot flashes, batman!!

Last night might have been the worst bought of hot flashes I've had on Clomid. Didn't sleep for a good 2-3 hours because of them and so much sweating!

Lady - Ovary/pelvis action is a great sign. Get those follies cooking! Yay for stocking up! Get everything lined up and ready to go! ;)

Cybermum - Do you know what unit of measure they have for your progesterone? Here in the states I think they want to see over 15-20 ng/mL progesterone at 7DPO on a Clomid cycle. I wouldn't count yourself out just because you're meeting the minimum. When do you plan on testing?

I have been TTC since February. Never had regular periods and brought that up with my gyno at the yearly appointment in March. He put me on adipex to help lose some weight and metformin to offset pcos. I have had to go back to him once every month to be monitered. In june he had me get blood work done on CD23 to check progesterone levels, I didn't O. July appointment he prescribed clomid for CD 3-7 150mgs right off the bat. Currently in 2ww. Had day 23 work done on the first and go for my August appointment on Tuesday. If I don't get pregnent this month, I at least hope the clomid made me O and there isn't something else wrong.

Good luck everyone!

Hi Ladies! I just finished my first cycle of clomid (50mg) on Monday. Im supposed to start OV this weekend, but have not had a positive LH Test yet. I have been having the worst hot flashes, and occasional nausea...but outside of standard "ov" cramping nothing horrible. DH had a SA that came out perfect. I had an HSG with a blocked right tube. Hoping that clomid will help induce ovulation on my good side. Im sending baby dust to all of us and hoping for our much deserved BFP soon!!! Id love to hear how all of your process goes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->