clomid Journey

Hi ladies!

I am on 2DPO, had the fallback dip in temp today that often happens right after ovulation... woke up freeeeeeezing.

I have been really nauseous since 1dpo. I had bad nausea with taking the clomid pills cd3-7, but it went away until yesterday.

How many of you ladies have been having side effects? I had a HORRIBLY painful Ovulation... pain for three days, which has been slowing subsiding for the last two. I seriously thought my entire bottom bits were going to explode or something- EVERYTHING below my waist hurt. My ob/gyn isn't monitoring me until the next month, if I don't conceive this one.

Babydust to everyone! I can't imagine going through this for three months (or more) straight on clomid.

Miaculpa, my ov last cycle hurt way bad too! Pretty intense pain for 2 days, I counted it as a strong O and was super hopeful for a BFP, but alas here I am CD 4 now... FX for this time!

Lady, EPO helps with fertile CM. You are suppossed to take it CD1-O and then stop.

Hi Everyone,

So glad to see this thread! I'm on CD13 and took Clomid on days 5-9. It was my first round. I Have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (been treated for 5 years now) and have not been able to get pregnant. Had an ultrasound yesterday (CD12) and there were 5 follicles! Dr said the biggest was 17 mm. Anyone else know the number of their follicles on clomid?

Hi Everyone,

So glad to see this thread! I'm on CD13 and took Clomid on days 5-9. It was my first round. I Have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (been treated for 5 years now) and have not been able to get pregnant. Had an ultrasound yesterday (CD12) and there were 5 follicles! Dr said the biggest was 17 mm. Anyone else know the number of their follicles on clomid?

Welcome! :flower:

That's great you have a 17mm follicle at CD12! You'll probably O in the next few days! Are you using OPKs?

I usually make a lot of little follicles (>10mm) on clomid with 1-2 follicles possibly in the running (~12-14mm) at CD12/13 and then by CD15/16 there's one mature follie ~20mm.

Hi Everyone,

That's good on cd12 hun, they grow 1 - 2 mm per day. Are you having a trigger shot to release the egg?
Good Luck xxx

Holy hot flashes, batman!!

Last night might have been the worst bought of hot flashes I've had on Clomid. Didn't sleep for a good 2-3 hours because of them and so much sweating!

Lady - Ovary/pelvis action is a great sign. Get those follies cooking! Yay for stocking up! Get everything lined up and ready to go! ;)

I was the same last night, woke uo this morning soaking, and it's only my #3 tablet.

Hopefully this is a good sign clomid is doing it's job xx

Well, been shoppng bought
* cough mixture with Guaifenesin as the main ingrredient , to help with cm
* Conceive plus, same job as preseed
* contiune with my pre pregnancy vitiams
* Going to buy Evening primrose tomorrow to start this (or is it too late now cd6?)

Making carrot soup for next week as well.

Will try anything and everything this month.

What's everyone trying this cycle?

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Lady, I think you will be good starting the EPO tonight, it couldn't hurt for sure!

Lady, I think you will be good starting the EPO tonight, it couldn't hurt for sure!

Thanks for that, going to buy it and take it first thing in the morning, also think I'll but OPK's while I'm at it as well.
This is our last month on clomid, before moving onto IUI, so all the stops are out on this one, this month xxxxxxxx

Thanks for that, going to buy it and take it first thing in the morning, also think I'll but OPK's while I'm at it as well.
This is our last month on clomid, before moving onto IUI, so all the stops are out on this one, this month xxxxxxxx

Oh good luck!!!! Extra FX for you. Try to relax as hard as it is, I am hoping you get your BFP this time.

Had anyone who's used clomid/trigger shot and progesterone suppositories get cramps and a bit of a yucky feeling in stomack?? That's how I've been feeling lately an I'm only like day 5 or 6pov.... Just wondering if this was normal. :)

Lady - how have you been feeling?

I'm still getting hot flashes and night sweats, but not as bad as last week. My libido has been a little out of control, even crazy dreams :blush:. Hoping that's a good thing!

Starting mucinex tomorrow and will be using Preseed with every BD. Only 3 days until the follicle scan! Very excited and hopeful for this cycle!

Had anyone who's used clomid/trigger shot and progesterone suppositories get cramps and a bit of a yucky feeling in stomack?? That's how I've been feeling lately an I'm only like day 5 or 6pov.... Just wondering if this was normal. :)

I've had the trigger shot but not progesterone. Your discomfort might be from the increased progesterone. Progesterone slows down your digestive track, which leads to some unpleasantness. I got cramps last cycle and also the cycle with a BFP, so I think those might have to do with progesterone, too. All sounds very normal ;)

@Biotechick, I must be one weirdo cuz the progesterone as slowed nothing down!!!! LOL. I'm going more than usual and peeing like crazy! I never wake up from my sleep to pee and for the past couple of days I've had to do that :-/ oh well... I guess I just have to stay patient til next Tuesday when I get my beta dine. Thanks :)

I'm still getting hot flashes and night sweats, but not as bad as last week. My libido has been a little out of control, even crazy dreams :blush:. Hoping that's a good thing!

Starting mucinex tomorrow and will be using Preseed with every BD. Only 3 days until the follicle scan! Very excited and hopeful for this cycle!

Same hun, hot flushes and night sweats, feeling sick in the night, and pulling pain on my sides this evening. On cd 8 today, so starting BD tonight using concieve plus, and planning on every other day.

Good Luck, got to wait 4 days for my scan, can't wait xxxx

How is everyone doing?! Update for me, I'm on CD17 and had a positive opk with clearblue digital on CD16 (in the morning/afternoon and evening!) and to boot, still had a positive opk this morning! One of my follicles measured 17 mm on CD12 so I'm hoping it was nice and big with a healthy egg in it! Oddly enough, I had more EWCM than I usually EVER have...which I didn't expect with Clomid. Didn't even need to use pre-seed?

Hi Everyone,

That's good on cd12 hun, they grow 1 - 2 mm per day. Are you having a trigger shot to release the egg?
Good Luck xxx

No trigger shot hon...just the Clomid and BD.

Same hun, hot flushes and night sweats, feeling sick in the night, and pulling pain on my sides this evening. On cd 8 today, so starting BD tonight using concieve plus, and planning on every other day.

Good Luck, got to wait 4 days for my scan, can't wait xxxx

Hi All,

Just want you all to know that I had hot flashes as well and some nausea. Not to mention, MAJOR mood swings during days 5-9 which is when I took the Clomid. Hang in there...

Decided to start a thread of my clomid Journey this cycle, and welcome you all to join me.

Started cycle #3 yestarday.......50mg cd3 - cd7

had hot flushes last night, and feeling sick.

Got scan booked next Friday cd13

Trying a similar product to preseed this month as well.

What about everyone else ?

How are you doing Lady? Any updates?

Pain in right bb!!!! so painful and persistent in the same area all day yesterday. It was awful! Guess it must be working...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->