clomid Journey

hey Conceive..

I read it somewhere,that cramping means ur uterus is making space for the small baby inside.It is stretching to make the space.Which will inturn cause lots of cramping.So dont worry.

Y dont u check now?Or go and have beta hcg test which will give a positive count.

Be stress free(i know it is difficult),but u dnt have any other option.

U WILL GET POSITIVE RESULTS..

hey Conceive..

I read it somewhere,that cramping means ur uterus is making space for the small baby inside.It is stretching to make the space.Which will inturn cause lots of cramping.So dont worry.

Y dont u check now?Or go and have beta hcg test which will give a positive count.

Be stress free(i know it is difficult),but u dnt have any other option.

U WILL GET POSITIVE RESULTS..

AF did end up arriving this afternoon :( Oh well, at least I'm on the next cycle. 2 months until IUI and injectibles.

Conceive..Dont want to say anything now.

But hope and wish that u get pregnant before injectibles:)

Sorry for the news concieve, I did have cramps before and after my BFP. I got pregnant on Clomid, my third round. Keeping my FX'd that injectables work for you!

Aks, I did tell my team at the end of last week. It wasn't so bad. Some were indifferent but others you could tell were genuinely happy for me.

Thanks ladies, I'm so glad I have all of you through this! I'm on another thread and we are talking about pregnant Lori in the walking dead. Pretty funny how she can manage to get preggers with zombies walking around? Ahhh..such is life. Had a rough day with AF, she can't leave soon enough! Horrible migraine and crazy deadlines at work make for a long day.

I'm actually looking forward to the IUI now, because I am beginning to think a straight shot up in the uterus will do the trick!

hey conceive..it will defo do the trick..

and if this cycle fails for me..i ll also give u company in IUI.But we are planning that in January.

Taking a 7days vacation in December and going to a hill station.Then still negative.
Then we will go for iui in January.

Went and saw SIL's baby.Sooo cute she is.Hmmm Hope we all will cute a cute baby soonnn

Ok...here it is..this cycle also failed:-(

gonna take break for 2 months. Will go to doctor in January.

Ok...here it is..this cycle also failed:-(

gonna take break for 2 months. Will go to doctor in January.

Hugs hon...sorry you're disappointed. We had decided to start IUI in January as well, since we have to save a little, my insurance doesn't cover it. I will gladly keep you company and keep the faith with you hon, since we are both starting in January! Hang in there, it will happen, for some reason, this month just isn't our month :)

Thank you Conceive..

I am glad to have u as company:)we will talk abt every minute detail:)

Who knows we may even get pregnant within these 2 months naturally..

hope for the best:)

Thank you Conceive..

I am glad to have u as company:)we will talk abt every minute detail:)

Who knows we may even get pregnant within these 2 months naturally..

hope for the best:)

How are you doing AKS? How is everyone else? Don't want this thread to fall apart, love chatting with you ladies - give me your news :)

Hi Concieve...

I am pregnant.Went for scan yesterday.They measured heart beat.

Sorry for the delayed response.I was sooo scared and tired:-( i was hoping to see the heart beat.A bit ok now.

Lots of baby dusts to u dear...hope u join the journey soon:)

That's wonderful, aks!!!!:dance::happydance: Congrats!!! :) How far along are you?

Conceive - how are you doing?

Lady - you still out there? We miss you!

I'm doing well. 11+4 today. Have had two ultrasounds, one at 6w (saw the heartbeat) and again at 8w (again saw the heartbeat). I go in for the NT scan on Monday and I am so nervous. It's when we found out something was wrong last time.

Had awful morning sickness week 6-9 and am now having digestive issues and just feel awful. Hoping that it's a good sign my sickness is gone, as last time I was throwing up 14 hours a day up until week 13.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Congrats aks, that's wonderful news!!!! Hoping for a sticky bean for you :)

Biotechick, good luck for your scan on Monday I hope everything works out perfectly! Let us know how it goes.

Oh my God aks I am so happy for you!!! How did it finally work, details please :)

That's wonderful, aks!!!!:dance::happydance: Congrats!!! :) How far along are you?

Conceive - how are you doing?

Lady - you still out there? We miss you!

I'm doing well. 11+4 today. Have had two ultrasounds, one at 6w (saw the heartbeat) and again at 8w (again saw the heartbeat). I go in for the NT scan on Monday and I am so nervous. It's when we found out something was wrong last time.

Had awful morning sickness week 6-9 and am now having digestive issues and just feel awful. Hoping that it's a good sign my sickness is gone, as last time I was throwing up 14 hours a day up until week 13.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Hieeee Bio...

Soooo nice to talk to u all:)

Gonna complete 8 weeks this tuesday:) Saw the heart beat in 7th week scan.

No morning sickness..but kind of nauseous.Iam expecting some sort of symptom.Atleast then i feel confident abt pregnancy..

hey we are really bump buddies now:)

take care and keep in touch

Congrats aks, that's wonderful news!!!! Hoping for a sticky bean for you :)

Biotechick, good luck for your scan on Monday I hope everything works out perfectly! Let us know how it goes.

Thanks fluffy.How r u??when is ur edd??

Oh my God aks I am so happy for you!!! How did it finally work, details please :)

Conceive..i wud like to share each and every minute detail wid u.And i wish from my heart that u become pregnant very soon.

No big change in medication.Same clomid + gonal-f

This time my follicle grew till2.7mm.I thought it will become cyst.

We used preseed.We had ic everyother day.Applied preseed on DH(Sorry TMI).I dint apply it on myself.

There is a site called jesus calls.I sent a mail to them and requested to pray for me( Iam not a christian,still felt like praying Jesus).

Dint go to GYM.

Thats all.

I thought I will not get pregnant this time.I even asked my Dr how long we can take break before IUI.But it somehow happened.U know wat, I dint even check HPT,My dh did it.I said i don wanna see -ve again and again.

Hope u will get +ve soon.I will be verrrry happy even if one point helps u.

Conceive..i wud like to share each and every minute detail wid u.And i wish from my heart that u become pregnant very soon.

No big change in medication.Same clomid + gonal-f

This time my follicle grew till2.7mm.I thought it will become cyst.

We used preseed.We had ic everyother day.Applied preseed on DH(Sorry TMI).I dint apply it on myself.

There is a site called jesus calls.I sent a mail to them and requested to pray for me( Iam not a christian,still felt like praying Jesus).

Dint go to GYM.

Thats all.

I thought I will not get pregnant this time.I even asked my Dr how long we can take break before IUI.But it somehow happened.U know wat, I dint even check HPT,My dh did it.I said i don wanna see -ve again and again.

Hope u will get +ve soon.I will be verrrry happy even if one point helps u.

Oh, I am sooo happy for you! Thank you for the details. Interesting that the same method worked. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months, when is your next ultrasound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->