clomid Journey

Decided to start a thread of my clomid Journey this cycle, and welcome you all to join me.

Started cycle #3 yestarday.......50mg cd3 - cd7

had hot flushes last night, and feeling sick.

Got scan booked next Friday cd13

Trying a similar product to preseed this month as well.

What about everyone else ?

How are you doing Lady? Any updates?

Used conceive plus last night when BD, felt strange but hopefully worth it.
still having hot flushes,and headaches.
Also coming out in spots too.

How about you? xxx

Hang in there Lady, praying for all of us to have our BFP's soon, we deserve it after all this! I had the hot flushes and we had a very hot week-end here...so it was tough. I'm keeping my eye on the prize though and figure this is good training for the upcoming morning sickness and other pleasures of pregnancy :)

Thanks conceive81, totally agree with you; let's hope this is our month.

Can't wait for Friday to see what happens, my fertility nurse returns today after her holidays, so might give her a ring later to see when/if I have the trigger shot.
BD tonight : - )

Hoping and praying. Yes, BD tonight :) Sending tons of positive energy your way :)

Morning.

Woken up with a MASSIVE headache today :(

On a positive not, conceive plus is really good, a bit messy the first time, but OH has even noticed a difference. I THOUGHT I was having alot of EWCM but can't have been inside. Lets hope this is the missing piece to my jigsaw.

Starting OPK's today, cd12

Hope everyone has a good day, and I'll catch up this evening xxxxxxx

Good luck with your u/s tomorrow, Lady!!! I feel like we've been total symptom buddies. I too have a headache (since yesterday night actually) and the hot flashes have died down but every now and then they flare back up.

I had my u/s today. At CD 12 I have a 18.5mm follie on the RO and a 10mm on the LO with a 10mm lining!!! Holy cannoli!!! I've never had a mature follicle this early or a lining that thick (I hope it's not too thick). Dr said I can trigger tonight or tomorrow. I've never injected and neither has DH, so it will be interesting (as long as the HCG gets in your body, right? ;)). I might just have someone at work who's experienced do it tomorrow morning.

What I wanted to get at was because we've had so much similarities this cycle, I'm hoping you have a mature follie tomorrow as well!!!! Let us know :)

Hi ladies! Forgive me for jumping in late. I'm on cd 22 right now, 8 dpo. Took clomid 50mg days 5-9 this month, first month on clomid. I had an u/s on cd 14 and confirmed i had multiple follicles but didnt get much more information then that... being a clomid newbie I didnt know what questions to ask :( Eager for test time to get here!!

Good luck with your u/s tomorrow, Lady!!! I feel like we've been total symptom buddies. I too have a headache (since yesterday night actually) and the hot flashes have died down but every now and then they flare back up.

I had my u/s today. At CD 12 I have a 18.5mm follie on the RO and a 10mm on the LO with a 10mm lining!!! Holy cannoli!!! I've never had a mature follicle this early or a lining that thick (I hope it's not too thick). Dr said I can trigger tonight or tomorrow. I've never injected and neither has DH, so it will be interesting (as long as the HCG gets in your body, right? ;)). I might just have someone at work who's experienced do it tomorrow morning.

What I wanted to get at was because we've had so much similarities this cycle, I'm hoping you have a mature follie tomorrow as well!!!! Let us know :)

:happydance::wohoo: WHOO WOO
That's fantastic hun, let me know how the trigger shot goes. I thought they would do it lol......oh dear.
Got mine first thing tomorrow now, can't wait; let's hope it's as good as yours. Will keep you posted.

:friends::flower:

Hi ladies! Forgive me for jumping in late. I'm on cd 22 right now, 8 dpo. Took clomid 50mg days 5-9 this month, first month on clomid. I had an u/s on cd 14 and confirmed i had multiple follicles but didnt get much more information then that... being a clomid newbie I didnt know what questions to ask :( Eager for test time to get here!!

:hi:[ and WELCOME
The tww is a nightmare, try and keep occupied. I would contact your doctor to ask to go through your results. I'm forever on the phone to mine, and even though it may be nagging, it does end up moving things along and having answers.
Good luck & :dust:

That's fantastic hun, let me know how the trigger shot goes. I thought they would do it lol......oh dear.
Got mine first thing tomorrow now, can't wait; let's hope it's as good as yours. Will keep you posted.

Thank you!!! :flower:

The last couple times the doctor injected, but since they're only open 9-5 they said I could inject if I wanted. Hopefully they'll inject for you tomorrow!!!

Thank you!!! :flower:

The last couple times the doctor injected, but since they're only open 9-5 they said I could inject if I wanted. Hopefully they'll inject for you tomorrow!!!

That's the thing, and my cycle is landing on the wkends atm. I'll be on cd13 tomorrow, so hopefully they will be able to inject me tomorrow. I WILL do it myself but only if i have too.

So, have you decided when to do your injection? Good Luck xxx

That's the thing, and my cycle is landing on the wkends atm. I'll be on cd13 tomorrow, so hopefully they will be able to inject me tomorrow. I WILL do it myself but only if i have too.

So, have you decided when to do your injection? Good Luck xxx

I think women self administer injections all the time - it's just scary for those of us who've never injected! I work with needles and lyo'd drugs, but I've never injected into something living lol

If you do have to inject over the weekend, you'll have to have someone else do it (DH?). I was recommended to have whoever was doing the injection to practice on a piece of fruit if they've never injected.

I think I've decided on injecting late tonight, maybe 11pm. The thickness of lining is making me nervous and later tonight the follie shout be closer to 19-20mm.

It's all good - whatever it takes to get that baby in our arms!

Today was a yucky day. Just felt bloated and moody. Can probably test in 10 days! Praying, hoping and wishing for all of us!

I don't know why, but it looks like I ovulated sometime after my scan yesterday. Half awake I checked my temp and thought it read 97.13, so I went back to sleep for an hour or so. When I got up I decided to check the temp again (it remembers the last temp) and it was 97.73 (the 7's can look like 1's at the right angle)! So I don't know WTH happened, but looks like I O'd a day or two sooner than planned. :(

OPK yesterday at 5pm (about 5 hours before trigger) was negative and all afternoon and evening my headache just got worse and worse and I felt like a miserable person. I also noticed I was starting to break out.

I'm just hoping that the eggy was mature enough because since our loss I have this guilt that I make bad eggs. I'll be doing some Googling on size of follicles at ovulation - hopefully it will put my mind at ease.

Lei - can't wait to hear your results!!!!

I don't know why, but it looks like I ovulated sometime after my scan yesterday. Half awake I checked my temp and thought it read 97.13, so I went back to sleep for an hour or so. When I got up I decided to check the temp again (it remembers the last temp) and it was 97.73 (the 7's can look like 1's at the right angle)! So I don't know WTH happened, but looks like I O'd a day or two sooner than planned. :(

OPK yesterday at 5pm (about 5 hours before trigger) was negative and all afternoon and evening my headache just got worse and worse and I felt like a miserable person. I also noticed I was starting to break out.

I'm just hoping that the eggy was mature enough because since our loss I have this guilt that I make bad eggs. I'll be doing some Googling on size of follicles at ovulation - hopefully it will put my mind at ease.

Lei - can't wait to hear your results!!!!

Hoping you have caught your egg and it sticks xxxxxxxxx

Had my scan this am, had one on my left, and 2 both 16mm on my right, lining was 10mm, which they were pleased with. Been given the trigger shot to give to myslf in the morning and been told to DTD Sunday night.
DTD tonight as well, as back up lol

not looking forward to injecting myself, bricking it. Got to get up early as well now too, hopefully all be worth it xxxxx

What CD are you on now, Lady? 3 follicles, that's great! I wouldn't worry too much about the shot, you're going to go through much more preggers! No big deal. Wishing you the best of luck hon.

Had my scan this am, had one on my left, and 2 both 16mm on my right, lining was 10mm, which they were pleased with. Been given the trigger shot to give to myslf in the morning and been told to DTD Sunday night.
DTD tonight as well, as back up lol

not looking forward to injecting myself, bricking it. Got to get up early as well now too, hopefully all be worth it xxxxx

Yay for 2 16mm follicles!!! :happydance::happydance: Hope you're ok with having twins :haha: Was the third follicle big enough to be a contender for maturing?

Timing tomorrow morning for a trigger should be great as follicles grow 1-3mm per day, so tomorrow morning they should be around 18mm, which is the minimum they want in order to trigger.

The shot actually wasn't that bad. It hurt less than when the nurse did it (I think she injected too low). DH was able to do it and he's never injected anyone/anything and he usually can't handle that kind of stuff. Can DH do it for you?

Have fun with your finale :sex:'s!

Biotechick, don't scare me! I had 5 follies on CD12 and one was already at 17mm. I can do twins, maybe even triplets but anything more scares me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->