clomid Journey

Biotech, JustFluffy, thank you so much for your updates, I am so happy for you both! Keep the updates coming. Great idea on the beer :)

As for me, I am on CD 27, due for AF in a few days. Had HSG on CD9, BD'd naturally, no Clomid or injectibles yet..but I think I'm out, although I did have some high hopes for a peak in fertility. Took a test today (still don't know why I do this to myself, and it was negative. I'm about 10-11 dpo now.

Alas, I am glad I didn't get my hopes up this cycle, otherwise I would be really disappointed. I think I might be catching a cold, my temples hurt when I laugh. I have also had some light cramping for the past couple of days, my thought is that it is residual effects from HSG.

Question for you ladies, do you ever sit there wondering the dumbest things, like, was there not enough volume of sperm? Since I never really obsessed that much in my younger years, I never thought about that, but does anyone else obsess about things like that, or am I alone? It's silly right? I remember when my hubby had his SA, it was 2cc's. I know they like the volume to be 2-5, so is 2 really enough? What if it's not? I'm driving myself crazy. :wacko:

Question for you ladies, do you ever sit there wondering the dumbest things, like, was there not enough volume of sperm? Since I never really obsessed that much in my younger years, I never thought about that, but does anyone else obsess about things like that, or am I alone? It's silly right? I remember when my hubby had his SA, it was 2cc's. I know they like the volume to be 2-5, so is 2 really enough? What if it's not? I'm driving myself crazy. :wacko:

Oh god conceive..u sound exactly like me!!!even i think abt the sperm speed.I always have a doubt "what if the pserm is not capable to reach my fallopian tube itslef?"even i asked Dr and he said since the SA report is ok we need not worry abt all that.

Should think positive it seems...hmmm that is not an easy cup of tea for me:-(

Hie Bio...

It is awesome...so nice to see the scan:)

Dont worry abt the NT scan.It will be easy for u and everything will be alright:)

My Endo thickness is 0.8cm today.One follicle ruptured..so our trying phase started today.

Horrible 2ww begins here...

Wow that will be a nice gift for ur Husband's Bday..congrats dear..

do keep us updated..i will also come here often:)

take care

hieee Fluffy..

what are u waiting for??Better spill the beans ASAP...so u can get all the pamperings from Everyone..will that not be fun??

I have seen pregnant ladies getting that extra previlage...this is the time for u to avail it:)

take care

do keep us posted:)

Thanks aks! I guess I am just worried, being a woman in a male dominated career field. It would be great if I was surrounded by women but I am not HAHA. I will probably tell this week or next sometime, or maybe on Halloween I could get some creative costume to tell or something... Either way I will start showing soon and it will be hard to hide anymore!

Thanks aks! I guess I am just worried, being a woman in a male dominated career field. It would be great if I was surrounded by women but I am not HAHA. I will probably tell this week or next sometime, or maybe on Halloween I could get some creative costume to tell or something... Either way I will start showing soon and it will be hard to hide anymore!

Good luck, Fluffy! Men are surprisingly understanding about pregnancy. How about a 'ump in the road' for halloween? With road designs on your upper and lower half...haha, that was an odd idea, but sort of made me laugh at the same time! Don't mind me, AF is on her way and I think I'm losing it. It's so busy for us in our department right now and I feel like the TTC thing is making everything harder!

Good luck, Fluffy! Men are surprisingly understanding about pregnancy. How about a 'ump in the road' for halloween? With road designs on your upper and lower half...haha, that was an odd idea, but sort of made me laugh at the same time! Don't mind me, AF is on her way and I think I'm losing it. It's so busy for us in our department right now and I feel like the TTC thing is making everything harder!

Ok, totally xnay on the bump in the road, since it may come across as a negative thing...how about a jelly belly?

Conceive..pls dont look on the way she comes..Hope she will go to next door instead of knocking yours...

best of luck dear..

Conceive..pls dont look on the way she comes..Hope she will go to next door instead of knocking yours...

best of luck dear..

AKS, it took me a while to realize you were talking about AF! Lol...I've accepted it..and am just trying to find inner peace at this time. Although, I have to say, I was getting soooo irritated today.

Conceive...

geee sorry for not mentioning AF...

Hmm yeah me too getting irritated often..that too without any reason..

horrible backpain has started..hmm hope all this end soon..

Conceive...

geee sorry for not mentioning AF...

Hmm yeah me too getting irritated often..that too without any reason..

horrible backpain has started..hmm hope all this end soon..

How are you doing AKS? I hope you're feelinb better. AF is just around the corner for me..I feel it.

Oh god Conceive..

One more day to test..i hope AF will not show up.

My horrible back pain is still there.Should go to DR on Saturday if the pain continues.

My SIL is gonna deliver a baby within 4 days.My best friend delivered her baby yesterday.

It is very easy for all the people around me but not for me alone.

U know what..INDIA comes under highly populated country.But what for me??Nothing is happening..

Take care...sorry am sooo sad today.that is y all the ranting..sorry

best of luck

Oh god Conceive..

One more day to test..i hope AF will not show up.

My horrible back pain is still there.Should go to DR on Saturday if the pain continues.

My SIL is gonna deliver a baby within 4 days.My best friend delivered her baby yesterday.

It is very easy for all the people around me but not for me alone.

U know what..INDIA comes under highly populated country.But what for me??Nothing is happening..

Take care...sorry am sooo sad today.that is y all the ranting..sorry

best of luck

I'm sorry you're feeling so down. I'm in the same boat today. I am 2 days late and had horrible cramping today, similar to how the HSG felt. Still no AF, so I'm frustrated. Took a hpt yesterday and bfn... :nope:

I hate that kinda situation Conceive..

Either should get positive or atleast AF.This getting-nothing will get into our head and torture.

HSG type of cramping??May be implantation?Stick on there.

Hope you get positive when u test tomo.

Best of luck dear.

I hate that kinda situation Conceive..

Either should get positive or atleast AF.This getting-nothing will get into our head and torture.

HSG type of cramping??May be implantation?Stick on there.

Hope you get positive when u test tomo.

Best of luck dear.

Thx luv. Still no AF so I'm really confused now. Haven't tested since Friday and don't plan to for another few days at least!

Hi Ladies,

Need you to talk me off a ledge here. I'm a little concerned. First off, I had horrible cramping for about 5 minutes yesterday that felt like contractions and was sure my period would start, but it didn't. Then, we went for a walk and I felt like throwing up...sure that my period would start, but hasn't. Last week, I dreamt that my cousin was putting together a baby shower for me and last night, I dreamt that I had to go to the hospital for them to start my period. I have never been this late. I'm on day 33 now, and I'm usually 30 days. I tested on Friday with a cheapie and it was bfn so I decided to wait. If I remember correctly, my last pregnancy, my bfp was only after I had missed my complete period (5 days).

My question is, what if the HSG messed me up? I don't know what to think. Hubby says not to worry but I can't help it! Help!

Concieve, these are all good signs! Can you get an FRER to test with?

Conceive, I had lots of cramping around when AF was due and for a week after. Definitely test again in the morning and let us know! FX!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->