clomid Journey

Girls I got my AF today...

But thanx sooo much for ur wishes..that is what is needed now:)

love u all..

Hey Fluffy dear..

Have lots of Juices..that will give you energy.Here pregnant ladies will drink tender coconut on daily basis.

Take care dear.Hope ur husband gets a job very soon.So u can get off for some days:)

Hiee Bio...

Got Af..never mind!!Hope for the best next cycle.

Take care dear..and do update abt ur scan and baby's heart beat..i know u ppl will be thrilled abt it.

PS:U dint tell me how u celebrated this good news??How did u reveal it to your husband??

Just curious..Ignore if u feel the question is too personal:)

Hiee Bio...

Take care dear..and do update abt ur scan and baby's heart beat..i know u ppl will be thrilled abt it.

PS:U dint tell me how u celebrated this good news??How did u reveal it to your husband??

Thanks again aks! :hugs: I'm sorry to hear AF showed :(. Well just like you said I would get my BFP, I'm telling you that this next cycle you will get your BFP, too! :thumbup:

DH and I are in the process of buying a house with lots of bedrooms (4). I was going to wait until he got home from work and do something sweet, but I'm just not a patient person. I send him a txt message saying "It's a good timing getting that house." and he said "yeah it is", my reply was "because we're going to need an extra bedroom." He responded with "shuutttupp!!! :)" which is DH talk for "I'm so excited!" lol

CUTE!!! I love seeing my DH all excited to, it is so fun how cute they get!

Hiee Bio...

Thanks again aks! :hugs: I'm sorry to hear AF showed :(. Well just like you said I would get my BFP, I'm telling you that this next cycle you will get your BFP, too! :thumbup:

DH and I are in the process of buying a house with lots of bedrooms (4). I was going to wait until he got home from work and do something sweet, but I'm just not a patient person. I send him a txt message saying "It's a good timing getting that house." and he said "yeah it is", my reply was "because we're going to need an extra bedroom." He responded with "shuutttupp!!! :)" which is DH talk for "I'm so excited!" lol

AWwwwwwwww...that was soooo cute:hugs::hugs::hugs:wow people say that new house brings us lot of luck.In ur case it is very true:)

Thanx sooo much bio:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Ur words will come true:)

I will also tell u how I told my husband the NEWS..deal..

When are u gonna shift to that house?Which color paint for nursery??

Am sooooo excited dear

Hi aks, when are you taking your first pill and are you doing injectables this cycle?

DH and I are moving/closing Nov 2! I'm holding off on thinking of the nursery. Last time I had almost everything planned out even though we didn't know what it was. I'll wait until gender scan dec/jan to start planning ;)

Hi Ladies!!!

First off, Bio, I am so very happy for you. We are all getting there, slowly but surely, right? My HSG came back normal, which was great news. I do know the doctor had a hard time so I'm hoping he unblocked it and it will happen now?

My RE wants us to try injectibles and IUI as the next step. We decided to wait a few months and try naturally a little longer first. I'm so happy that we are still chatting, you have no idea how much support you have all been for me!

AKS - how are you doing? Praying for you dear. It will happen.

Hi aks, when are you taking your first pill and are you doing injectables this cycle?

DH and I are moving/closing Nov 2! I'm holding off on thinking of the nursery. Last time I had almost everything planned out even though we didn't know what it was. I'll wait until gender scan dec/jan to start planning ;)

Wow Bio..

That is sooo exciting:) u kno wat Nov 2 is our wedding anniv.We are entering 4th year:)

Yes wait for gender scan.So that u can do shopping peacefully without worrying abt colors...But what would u [refer a boy or a girl??I know aything will be great.But just curious...i wud any day prefer a girl baby!!

Can buy lots and lots of dresses for her..after she grows up we both can go for shopping..nice company it would be..

Take care and keep us updated!!

Hey abt me..started taking clomid and i think injectibles will also be there.Normally my Dr will not tell us the plan and her will decide then and there.

Hi Ladies!!!

First off, Bio, I am so very happy for you. We are all getting there, slowly but surely, right? My HSG came back normal, which was great news. I do know the doctor had a hard time so I'm hoping he unblocked it and it will happen now?

My RE wants us to try injectibles and IUI as the next step. We decided to wait a few months and try naturally a little longer first. I'm so happy that we are still chatting, you have no idea how much support you have all been for me!

Hi Conceive..Seriously every reply in this thread matters to me a lot.It is nice to feel that some one is there to understand ur pain:hugs::hugs:

Oh horrible injectibles..We are undergoing that pain already.My doc says injectibles increases the quality of egg.So injectibles for natural cycle.

And tis will be our last Natural Cycle:-( Dunno wat happens if it fails.

Next obvious step is IUI.Which we are very very very scared off.

If we are forced to do IUI then we will also take 2 months break and do IUI in January.Hope it will not happen and we will be blessed with a pie in our stomach this cycle....

take care

Hi Ladies!!!

Hi Conceive..Seriously every reply in this thread matters to me a lot.It is nice to feel that some one is there to understand ur pain:hugs::hugs:

Oh horrible injectibles..We are undergoing that pain already.My doc says injectibles increases the quality of egg.So injectibles for natural cycle.

And tis will be our last Natural Cycle:-( Dunno wat happens if it fails.

Next obvious step is IUI.Which we are very very very scared off.

If we are forced to do IUI then we will also take 2 months break and do IUI in January.Hope it will not happen and we will be blessed with a pie in our stomach this cycle....

take care

Aks, were the injectibles difficult for you? Anything you can share on this would be helpful. We, too are going to start that in January along with IUI, hopefully we won't have to! It would be my first time on injectibles...I wouldn't worry too much about IUI, it's actually really simple. I'm surprised you guys did injectibles without IUI...

Hi Conceive..

I will be happy to share my experience..that is y we are in this forum!!

MY Natural procedure goes like this..

CD3-CD7-Clomid 100mg.

Follicular study will strat from Cd10.Gonal-F 75ui for 2days.That is 35ui for one day.Starting from CD10 till my follicles reach 2.1cm.

When that size is reached,they will inject HCG 5000ui.Forgot the name of the medicine.Some fertigen or something.

All gonal-f injections are given in stomach.This is in my hospital.My frens say that it can be given even in hand.For me it is always stomch:-(

Yes it was a bit painfull.U know first time it was ok.But the next cycle it was irritating.I ovulated late last time.So more number of injectibles:-(

My Drs procedure is this..so no option.In many hospitals they will just prescribe clomid..that too strating from 50mg.But mine was 100mg and FSH injection in the very first cycle itself.

Hope this bumpy road ends here.Next time when we go to hospital,it sud only be for check up..no more injections.....

Hi Conceive..

I will be happy to share my experience..that is y we are in this forum!!

MY Natural procedure goes like this..

CD3-CD7-Clomid 100mg.

Follicular study will strat from Cd10.Gonal-F 75ui for 2days.That is 35ui for one day.Starting from CD10 till my follicles reach 2.1cm.

When that size is reached,they will inject HCG 5000ui.Forgot the name of the medicine.Some fertigen or something.

All gonal-f injections are given in stomach.This is in my hospital.My frens say that it can be given even in hand.For me it is always stomch:-(

Yes it was a bit painfull.U know first time it was ok.But the next cycle it was irritating.I ovulated late last time.So more number of injectibles:-(

My Drs procedure is this..so no option.In many hospitals they will just prescribe clomid..that too strating from 50mg.But mine was 100mg and FSH injection in the very first cycle itself.

Hope this bumpy road ends here.Next time when we go to hospital,it sud only be for check up..no more injections.....

Thanks for the information AKS, how are you doing?

Hello :)

Why is everyone so quiet? Is everyone busy BDing? lol...

LOL Concieve, IDK. I am curious to hear how everyone is doing too...

Hi Conceive and Fluffy..

I feel horrible.Today is CD10 and went for scan.

Endometrium is still thin.Doctor is not happy.Took injection.Should go again on Saturday.

Husband beleives that the scan Doctor is wrong.So we are planning to go early on saturday so that other Dr will take the scan.

I have heard clomid will thin down the uterine lining:-(

Sad..Hmmm my hopes are getting down:-( This is the last natural cycle.Dunno what is gonna happen if i get negative in this:-(

Hi Conceive and Fluffy..

I feel horrible.Today is CD10 and went for scan.

Endometrium is still thin.Doctor is not happy.Took injection.Should go again on Saturday.

Husband beleives that the scan Doctor is wrong.So we are planning to go early on saturday so that other Dr will take the scan.

I have heard clomid will thin down the uterine lining:-(

Sad..Hmmm my hopes are getting down:-( This is the last natural cycle.Dunno what is gonna happen if i get negative in this:-(

Oh hon, don't be sad. There is nothing wrong with IUI. Also, I have an inspirational story for you. A friend of ours could not conceive due to multiple fertility issues. She had IVF and had her first baby a year ago, and then 9 months later, she was pregnant again, naturally. Sometimes, we just need a boost :thumbup: Chin up, luv. It will happen.

aks - I'm sorry about the thinned lining :hugs: do you know how thick it was? How did your apt/scan go Saturday? I second what Conceive is saying about miracles; a woman I work with had two IVF babies (separate pregnancies) and got a surprise natural BFP a year after the second was born. It can and does happen ;)

Conceive - how is your cycle going? When do you plan on testing?

Fluffy - How are you feeling? How is the little bean doing?

AFM, DH and I just got back from our viability scan and I'm happy to say we're over hurdle #1 - there's one baby in there (even though it's super tiny) with a heartbeat of 123bpm measuring right on track! Due June 8, day before DH's bday.
https://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh568/Biotechick829/photo9.jpg
Next scan we're holding our breath on is the NT test at 11-12w (when we found out something was wrong last time).

Throwing up started this past Saturday and hasn't been fun. We had people over yesterday for the football games and I had an ingenious idea of emptying a brown beer bottle and filling it with water so no one would suspect anything :thumbup:

Hey! Things are looking good with me, had my first scan last week at ten weeks and saw our little bean for the first time! His/her arms were wiggling around like it was trying to say hi! So much fun. Everything looks good and the Lo was measuring right on track. I am 11 weeks now, I manage a team of 8 people, 7 of them are men, and am trying to decide when to spill the beans to them. It just awkward, all the attention and the initial responses HAHA. Who knows... Soon enough it will become pretty difficult to hide!

How is everyone else doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->