Clomid ladies...I need your help!

inpghttc

Reaction score
Hey ladies...I am on my first cycle with clomid 50 mg. Today is the day after my first positive OPK and I am in agony with ovulation pains. I usually get them pretty bad but it is worse than it ever has been. Mine is centralized and not on one side. I feel bloated, crampy, and it intensifies when I walk or go to the bathroom. Has anyone else experienced this?? I am confused as to why it is all over my lower abdomen instead of one one side. Also, my RE is only doing day 21 bloods to check my progesterone and is not monitoring me via ultrasound...Anyone have these pains and found out it was normal follicular swelling?? I'm afraid of overstimulation syndrome! :shrug: Also, I was unable to BD last night but will try my hardest to bear it tonight...will it be too late??

No, it wont be too late. And yes, I get this too. It hurts SO bad. I just bear with it and dtd. Gotta do what you gotta do.

Good luck hon. I wouldnt be worried about over stimulation unless it is unbearable pain. over stimulation would cause a cyst and passing those are horrid. I wound up in the hospital just because I was passing a cyst. Lol.

The first month I was on clomid I hurt like that also. I've done 4 cycles with it now and I haven't had the pain anymore.

Thanks guys....it has settled down today...hope it stays away! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->