Clomid & Normal Ovulation

sharsam1

Reaction score
Hi everyone....I hve a quick question. I was put on clomid this month to strengthen or increase egg quality. Last month I ovulated on day 14 on my own..this month no ovulation after taking the 50mg of clomid days 3-7 of my cycle! Did it happen early & I missed it with the opk...because I started testing day 10 so I wudnt get a false positive. I am now on cd-15 no sign of ovulation & opk is negative...Plse help!!!!!!

Hi hun when i first started clomid 2-6 my ov was delayed i think it was cd24 just keep testing - sometimes it takes a while for the body to ajust to the extra hormones! Hopefully it will work for you :) Good luck!

Thnk u Nimbec....this is making me crazy! Finally got my cycles regulated from pcos and I hve been 27-32 days like clock work for years...decided to try 4 my last child..been ovulating according 2 opk for the last 2 months...started on the clomid and now nothing.

I was also on clomid for the first time last cycle and it delayed my O as well. I normally O around CD 12-14, but this time was CD18, which then made af come on day 31 instead of the usual 26-28. I am on my second round, so hoping for a BFP now that I know what to expect. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->