clomid question

sunnyday123

TTC #2 :-)
Reaction score
Hi ladies this may be a silly question but what is clomid used for? And how do you get it? I have a luteal phase of 7 days started taking b6 few days before ov and of came 2 days early so hoping its extended this month :) I'm still breastfeeding at night so I'm thinking that's why its so short. Good thing is AF comes on time every month so I'm regular. Any helpful comments would be great! Thank you :coffee:

Usually given to ladies that do not ovulate , it stimulates the ovaries hoping to make the follicles mature , which is why multiples can happen because more then one follicle usually grows . It's also used for girls who may ovulate on their own but the size isn't ideal . I'm currently on my first month .

If your period is regular with a child small enough to BF why did they put you on Clomid ?

I was put on Clomid because I ovulate too late in my cycle sometimes. I conceived one of my losses on CD23

If your period is regular with a child small enough to BF why did they put you on Clomid ?

AH ! Sorry i misunderstood. Clomid CAN induce ovulation in women who either dont ovulate or who ovulate late

Thanks for the replies ladies, thinking the doc won't give me clomid as I'm breast feeding. Gonna concentrate on weaning my lo off night feeds and hope for the best! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->