Clomid Question

christina_r

Reaction score
I have a question for the other Clomid girls out there. Please let me know if this is normal or not.

I am currently on CD 15. I took 50 mg of Clomid on CDE 5-9. I have taken at least 1 and usually 2 opk tests everyday and all have been negative. The test line was getting darker as I finished taking the clomid but now it has disappeared all together. But the strange this is that my ovaries (BOTH of them) seem to feel really sore. I have also had very mild cramping and some bloating. Is this normal? Am I getting ready to O? Or am I just not going to O this month? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks so much girls.

Unfortunately, you may not have gotten quite to ovulation levels for hormones :sad1: that happened to me a few times. You should BD anyway just in case you read the test wrong. Maybe post a pic so we can weigh our opinions of the lines. (If you still have them) :dust: to you!!

It sounds like you could still be getting ready to O, keep testing.

It sounds to me that you are getting ready to ovulate. OPKs dont work for everyone but I am also on clomid, and when I am about to ovulate, that shit HURTS. The cramping is unbelievable. So if you are cramping, you better get to BDing!

The pains normally mean you are about to ovulate. When you feel a relief from it, that indicates egg has been released. Normally the pain only lasts a couple days. Talk to your doctor if you don't ovulate, or if you don't think you ovulated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->