Clomid Questions?

Jenn2722

Reaction score
In two months I will be trying out Clomid... Now I have questions about it! I don't my SO about some not so good luck on it... On here, I have read 8 or 9 MC and now he is saying I can't go on it, cause of the chances of MC... Soo... I need to hear the good & bad about this pill! Please, I'm begging you girls for some help! And is there any other ovulating pill that is out there?

Clomid doesn't increase ur chances of a loss sweetie. Clomid can give u horrid side effects but in saying that everyone is different on how they respond to the drug

Clomid doesn't increase ur chances of a loss sweetie. Clomid can give u horrid side effects but in saying that everyone is different on how they respond to the drug

Agreed. there is another drug called femara, but you would have to talk to your doctor about it cause it seems many women try that if they have a poor response to clomid.

Those people who mc on clomid would mc without it too. I got my bfp on clomid and lost my baby but it was totally unrelated to clomid. We were worried about a connection so researched like crazy. The thing is, i cant get pregnant without clomid so i need it anyway.
Good luck, i was ttc for 2 years then clomid worked for me :). Im hoping to go back on it soon and get a healthy baby xxx

Clomid is prescribed to women with pcos, and pcos increases chance of mc.

So its not the clomid.

I conceived on my first cycle with it. No side effects

Well... I don't know if I have it but my doc is putting me on Clomid in two months to jump start my ovaries... I was also put on Provera, yesterday! Soo... This is a whole new world to me...

Talk to your Dr about Femara, it has less side effects that clomid. I got pregnant for the first time with Femara!

So its not the clomid.

Clomid isn't just for women with pcos, I was on clomid nd dnt have pcos.

I would def ask for femara instead, I just done my first round of femara nd currently in my tww. It wasn't no where near as harsh on my body compared to clomid.

I don't know if femara is a good choice for me!! Since I already have problems sleeping.. Don't want to make it even worse off!! But I will sure bring it up with my doctor! Thanks ladies, you have helped out alot and now my SO is ready to give it a try!!

I don't know if femara is a good choice for me!! Since I already have problems sleeping.. Don't want to make it even worse off!! But I will sure bring it up with my doctor! Thanks ladies, you have helped out alot and now my SO is ready to give it a try!!

Y would femara make u not sleep?? Clomid can make u not sleep also

So its not the clomid.

Clomid isn't just for women with pcos, I was on clomid nd dnt have pcos.

I would def ask for femara instead, I just done my first round of femara nd currently in my tww. It wasn't no where near as harsh on my body compared to clomid.

I know but alot of those women who mced supposedly due to clomid. Probably good chance they had pcos and that's why

I'm on my first round of clomid and I haven't had any side effects. I've miscarried before and Dr put me on it in hopes that it will strengthen my eggs and I won't miscarry. In TWW now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->