**clomid questions**

mrsjennyg

Reaction score
hey ladies =) i'm on cd2 and will be starting my first round of clomid and have a few questions and am also looking to find some buddies in the same boat!
* does anyone take their pill at night? I have heard that this is a good time to take it but I have a silly question...if i'm supposed to take it cd3 and plan on taking it at night, should I take it in the evening of cd2 before bed so I wake up with it in my system? i'm probably over thinking this but if I take it before bed on cd3 then its not really in my system that long on cd3... I think i'm making myself nutty!
* does anyone use the CBE Fertility Monitor? this is my first cycle using it =)

have a great day and thanks in advance!

If you are supposed to take it CD3 and chose to take it at night (I take mine at night also) then don't over think it and take it on the CD3.

Good luck. X

If you are supposed to take it CD3 and chose to take it at night (I take mine at night also) then don't over think it and take it on the CD3.

Good luck. X

thank you for the advice =) how much did you start with? I thought I was starting w/ 50mg but I talked to my doc and she said 100mg. how long have you been on it?

I had one round at 50mg which didn't work. Three at 100mg. One at 150mg and one at 200mg.

I then went back to the FS and put on the waiting list for injections and I'm back to taking Clomid 150mg whilst I'm waiting.

Im on Clomid 100mg CD 5-9, this is my second cycle using Clomid. First cycle was 50mg. I also was curious about taking it at night......I ended up taking them when I got up. I did have a few side effects, but they were mild. I am hoping for success! Merry Christmas! Good luck to you

sorry I have out of touch- but I finished my first 100 mg of clomid cycle. I had talked to my doc and she said since I wanted to take it at night I could start to take it the night of cd2 before bed. the only side effects seemed to be overly emotional...but we had brought my grandfather home to die with hospice and we have been there with him pretty much 18 hrs a day...we don't want our grandmother to be alone when he passes...but he's been holding on since 12/19! so the "overly emotional" might just be normal for the situation.
I do take vitamins that I have heard some people say on here that helps- prenatal, evening primrose, B100 complex and vitamin D

I had one round at 50mg which didn't work. Three at 100mg. One at 150mg and one at 200mg.

I then went back to the FS and put on the waiting list for injections and I'm back to taking Clomid 150mg whilst I'm waiting.

you have to wait for injections? how come?
good luck to you!

I started with the same Clomid protocol as you this month -- first cycle on Clomid 100mg on days 3-7. I'd heard that taking it at night helped with not noticing side effects, so that's what I did this month. It worked great -- I didn't notice anything major at all. There's another poster here who also had a CD3 start time, but who takes the pills the night of CD2 for the same reason you mentioned (so that the medication has time to get into your system fully by CD3). My doctor didn't mention this to me, but it makes a lot of sense, and I'm planning to take this advice if I move on to a second month of Clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->