• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi ladies! My IUI went great. DH's sperm was really good. I didn't get numbers or anything but he said better than last time and this time there was no problem with it liquefying like last time. So I am definitely hopeful! I am having some cramps though :-( I'm not used to cramps because I don't normally get them. But I remember having cramps last time too and I guess it is normal. Blood pregnancy test on 14 days of AF hasn't showed her ugly face by that time!! 2 week wait begins...

Noele-- Good luck and make sure to DTD tonight also just incase you have some late releasers.

Cntrygrl- I was planning on dtd tomorrow night but now that you mention that maybe I will dtd tonight instead :)

I finally figured out how to add my new fertility friend chart.

Star- how is it going? What CD are you on now? I think we are really close in our cycles. I'm hoping you had a short cycle this time!! We are all so excited for you to start your IVF journey. :) I hope all is going well for you!

Hi, hioe all goes well noele, sounds iui went well and all positive!

Im CD17 today, been having some ovulation type pains this week so hoping for a 35 day cycle and can start stimming ( I hope!!)

Star- I am really hoping you have a short cycle this time :) My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Today is 5dpiui and nothing going on. I'm doing pretty good without symptom spotting but we will see how the second part of the tww goes lol I'm not planning on testing out the trigger/ or just testing for the heck of it until 7dpiui or 8dpiui.

Hope you ladies all have a great weekend!!

Hi noele, feeling some crampy pains today so hopefully something going on!

Sending you lots of babydust for your bfp :)

Good luck for if you start testing in next few days noele! X

I'm on cd18 and very cramps today and it's 200mg clomid.

Good luck noele with your testing in the coming days.

:dust: To everyone

I caved and tested earlier than planned lol but today is 6dpiui/8dp trigger. There was definitely a second line but as we all know the trigger usually stays in my system for 12-14 days so we still have a ways to go. But it did surprise me with how dark the line actually was. Not sure if I will test tomorrow though because I don't have any more tests unless I make a run tonight... We will see lol

Maybe now you have tested you should keep testing daily so you know when trigger is out of your system and when the line is a bfp line if yesterday's test was the trigger?

Noele-- You have a nice dip in there too. My second line never completely went away. FXed that this is it for you.

Star-- Hoping you have a shorter cycle so you can get start your IVF journey :hugs:

Star- I did not make it to the store to buy more tests lol but I will make a stop today after work and will plan to test every day from now until af. I will test in the morning and update you ladies :) why is poas so addicting? For as much pain as it can be to see a bfn I still enjoy taking a test and having that 'chance' that it could be a bfp!!

Hey ladies! So yesterday morning I screwed up my testing out the trigger lol... I had to pee so bad when I woke up I totally forgot to test until I had finished going :-( but I tested with second morning urine (it was only a 2 hour hold) and there was an extremely faint second line. Well this morning I tested the right way (first morning urine) and there is definitely a second line there. It's faint but not a squinter!! I can actually see it if I am standing 5+ feel away. I'm obviously not going to get my hopes up because the trigger likes to stay in my system for a long time. Today is 11dp trigger and 9dpiui. It's still early and that trigger still has plenty of time to fade away but I am a tiny bit on alert because of out of all my previous triggers at 11dp trigger they were extremely faint ghost lines... You had to squint to see them and half the time if I showed DH he could not see them at all. I guess we will just wait and see what tomorrows test brings... I'm working 16+ hours tomorrow so I probably won't be able to update you ladies until tomorrow night. :) Thanks for being there for me! It's nice to have you ladies right there with me!

I'm sooo excited for you noele! If yesterday's were faint squinters then it's positive news, cant wait for tomorrow's update :) x

Noele-- My second line never went away and only got darker. Your temps are looking great also. When is your blood test again?

Star-- I'm hanging in there. Ready for this little guy to be out that is for sure. I'm down to weekly appointments. I honestly think the last few weeks drag the longest.

Noele-- Can you post pictures of your tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->