Clomid round 3 anyone else?

We go through a private agency. The boy is 3. The process could takes month to a year depending on the case. We are adopting out of our state so it will take longer.

Dannixo- Well I hope it doesn't take too long for you.

Star- Hows ot going? When is the scan?

Hi, scan is tomoro am, hopefully start provera tomoro then ivf when af arrives all being well

Where ru in your cycle?

Hi how is everyone?

Scan went well, no cysts! Got provera for 5 days then should have af a week after that if it doesnt turn up sooner so can finally start the ivf! Definitely getting scary now but cant wait

What CD are you on noele?

Hi how is everyone? Any feelings yet cntrygrl? Hope you dont have to wait long if you haven't started already!

Im on 4th day of provera, 1 day left, last time had it 7 days though so hope it works, though last time was a lot later in cycle so probably why had to take it longer

Star- So happy you had no cysts and can't wait for AF to show up for you :) You can finally start IVF I've got everything crossed for you :)

I'm on CD 16. Not really paying attention though. It's been nice because dh and I can just bd whenever and not worry about timing and all. I am definitely feeling less stressed and just focusing on other aspects of my busy life right now with school and two jobs.

Cntrygrl- I'm thinking about you! I am so excited for you to meet your little man :)

Thanks ladies. I've been having contractions on and off, but I think he'll go past his due date since that's tomorrow.

How are you cntrygrl?

My niece arrived at 4:30 this morning! Cant wait to see her ,by the sounds of it was another quick one, waters broke at 1am and she had about ten minutes of pushing!
Im working til 8 today so hopefully shes home by then so I can go straight there

Afm, no af yet, boobs really hurt though and as its the second day f stopping the provera my progesterone levels should be dropping so maybe I have ovulated and my body is also producing progesterone naturally and af will probably arrive CD50 which is Mon

Hope your all well, Danni how is the adoption process coming along?

Cntrygrl- We are anxiously awaiting the news of your baby boys arrival :) Hoping all is well!!

Star- What CD are you on now? can't wait for AF to show for you! Congrats on being an auntie :)

Dannixo- Hoping all is well with you!

Hi, I'm CD46 ,hoping af will be here by CD50 , just been to sisters for cuddles, shes so tiny!

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been mia this week. Been crazy! We got a call from our agency for a 4 yr old girl and 3 yr old boy on Wednesday. Severe neglect/abuse. We should have them in our home by tomorrow. I'm Cd 11 today so should ovulate cd 18.

At is finally here! Will phone clinic in morning to arrange baseline for tomoro or Tuesday, cant wait to start now!
Hope your all well

Parker was born on October 15th at 9:58pm, weighing 8lb 8.8oz and 21 inches long. I started contractions at 5am on the 14th. After 26 hours of hard labor I opted for an epidural due to them wanting to give me pitocin since my uterus was getting tired they said from all the contractions. He was also still sideways. Good news was that I only pushed for 10 minutes and my little guy was born sunny side up no less.

Well done!! He is absolutely adorable and born on the same day as my niece, she was at 4:30am
So happy for you cntrygrl xxx

His had baseline, have 17 follicles and start 200 gonal f when I get in, next scan is Friday

Noele, where ru in cycle?

Wow Cntrygrl he is perfect :) So adorable!! I am so happy for you congrats!!

Star- 17 follies already? What CD was your scan? I'm so very happy AF finally showed up for you :) I am hoping and praying this is your month!!!

Dannixo- Have those two children been placed with you yet? That sounds exciting. Is it just for fostering not adoption? How is it going?

AFM- To tell you the truth I don't even know what cycle day I am on and it won't matter this month anyway s because dh and I haven't 'dtd' in a couple weeks due to us both working almost 60 hour work weeks. It's been exhausting lately. I should be towards the end of my cycle though.

Sounds exhausting noele, we all need a break from tracking cycle days e
Etc though
I'm CD2 , they said its a good starting amount to stimulate

We get them tomorrow at 4. We are a foster to adopt home. Right now the goal is for them to go back home but if they go up for adoption, we will adopt them :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->