Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Star- My thoughts are still with you!!

Cntrygrl- Sorry hear AF arrived but I like your idea of switching the days of taking Clomid.

AFM- In my TWW but really my head is just not there anymore for TTC. I don't even know what day I am on because I haven't been keeping track... I'm guessing this means it is definitely time for a few months off for me. I'm going to call my doctor when AF arrives and tell him I am going to take a few months of and start back up in October and that I'd like to have some kind of plan in play because I'm extremely tired of just taking the meds because clearly that is not going to work. I've been on meds since December and only had one month off from them. I just need to clear my head for a little while and focus on other things in my life. I will still check in on here every week and will be hoping to hear good news from someone soon!! Good luck ladies and I hope you are all doing well

Noele-- Can't say I blame you. This is our last cycle of meds before taking a break also. I feel like my ovaries and body need a break from the clomid and trigger shot. Good Luck to you maybe it will happen when we aren't planning. :hugs:

I dont think the meds are going to work for me either, altogether this is my 8th round of Clomid and I really cant be bothered with it anymore, maybe we will all get lucky now we've decided we've had enough! Already feeling odd twinges of period pain now, on CD29 so I'm sure it won't be long

Wishing you all luck xx

Well let's just hope we all get lucky on our breaks!! Please check in here often with updates!! I wish you all the best and will think of you ladies often :) *Babydust*

Well ladies another :bfn: for me.. Looks like the surgery isn't going to make this any easy.. Af should be here by morning. Like clock work. Ugh! So frustrating! I know it was a natural cycle but one can still hope. Been cramping really bad all morning. Calling the doctor when I start then back to round 7 of clomid plus iui again.

We definitely have to keep updating each other

Sorry to hear about the cramping Danni, and definitely dont give up hope
Although ive had enough I still won't give up hoping and going by what my fs tells me

Praying for the best for us all xx

Hi Everyone,

Today is day 3 of my AF so i started clomid today. I will keep you posted on how it goes this month and i hope everything works out soon for all of us. its been a long few months and good news on here is bound to come soon!

I wish everyone the best :)

Good luck adr for this cycle, af has arrived for me today, crampings not good, just woke me up after only 2 hours sleep after a 12hr night shift, Grrrr!!
Its my dad's funeral on Monday so I'm glad it's here now though, couldn't cope with af arriving on the same time

Hope everyone else is well x

I may have jumped the gun a bit there, af hasn't arrived yet but it will be today, had such a bad stomach and back just put a towel on and then it just felt like it had started but hasn't, why does it have to mess about so much!

evil evil witch! still the cramping but hasn't started, it will be today as boobs stopped hurting this morning and that's always a definite sign

Star- Did AF ever officially arrive?

AFM- I think my AF should be here by Thursday.

Noele-- I went to look at your chart and then realized you had stopped temping, lol.

Cntrygrl- I did lol just this cycle though. I forgot around ovulation time then I wasn't home for a few days so I figured I will just start the day after AF arrives. How are you doing? When do you go in for a scan and trigger shot?

Hi ladies! Cd 13 ultrasound July 29th and should trigger that day if follicles are on right side then finally iui the day after! Glad to be back in the game. Good luck this month ladies!

Noele-- Tomorrow is scan and probably shot. Then we're seeing how many eggs we have to decide on IUI or just try natural.

Danni-- Welcome back to the game. Good Luck.

:dust: To all of us!

Hi all, af did arrive thursday in the end ,dam it!

I'm on cd6 today, 1 more day left of clomid, I ended up starting Clomid on cd3 this time but I just forgot
Maybe it will make a difference!

Hope it all works for everyone this cycle and af stays away noele!

Dannixo- I am very excited for you this cycle!! Let us know how it goes next week :)

Cntrygrl- Lots of luck at your scan today :) Let us know how it goes!

Star- Sorry again that AF did show in the end. That witch!! ;-) Well I have got my fingers and toes crossed for you this cycle!! Maybe switching the days was all you needed. As long as you make sure to bd then there is ALWAYS a chance!! I keep reading about how most couples don't bd at the right times.. They wait until ovulation or a positive opk when I guess a lot of times that is too late. Anyways, lots of babydust sent your way :)

AFM- AF should be hear anytime but I don't know what day I ovulated so I guess I'm really not sure when to expect AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->