Clomid round 3 anyone else?

We had one egg on the left measuring 28mm. IUI is tomorrow at 10:30. Here's to hoping third time is the charm.

Good luck Tomoro cntrygrl, hoping for third time lucky too for you x

Good luck today Cntrygrl! Let's hope what they say is true about the third time is the charm! Sending you lots of babydust today :)

I'm a night owl tonight I guess. I can't sleep for the life of me. I thought AF would have been here by now but no sign of her yet. Today will be cd 31 and if AF doesn't show up today than that makes this the longest cycle I've had since Nov. 2012 (I started meds in Dec 2012) I used to have 30-32 day cycles before fertility meds. I'm assuming I ovulated later than I have been the past couple months. lol go figure since I didn't keep up with my bbt charting.

I have had a terrible head-cold the last two days.. so that could be contributing to AF's somewhat late arrival. I think I am trying to hold onto every last little bit of hope I have before going on a break since this is my last medicated cycle for a few months.

Anyways, I hope you all are doing well!! If AF doesn't arrive by Tuesday I will take a hpt. That would put me at a 34 day cycle.

Tundralife- Not sure if you will see this or not but I've been thinking about you and hoping you are doing well!! Check in with us when you can. :)

I also forgot to mention that I am down 10.5 lbs since May 15th :) So proud of myself but I still have a ways to go before I reach my ultimate goal.

How are you ladies doing? Everyone has been pretty quiet. Not sure if any of you read my last post but AF is now 5/6 days late for me. I am on cd 34. The longest cycle I ever had was 38 days and that was more likely because I had the stomach flu around ovulation time. This is the second longest cycle I've had. I'm not sure what to think... My temps have been high the past few days but dropped dramatically today. But no sign of AF still. I ended up poas Sunday and Monday and both were bfns but... There were a few minutes of staring at each of them when I thought I could see the faintest line but then looked back later and couldn't see it.

I've had symptoms too but whether they are related or not who knows... Not sure what I think or should do. Obviously I have to just wait it out but how long do you think I should go before calling my doctor for a blood test? Lol I talked to DH about it and he said I should wait until I was a month late... Hahahah I looked at him like he was crazy. I think at this point he has lost all hope at a possible pregnancy for us. Should I just go out and buy a name brand hpt? I really don't 'feel pregnant'. Actually my body has felt amazing besides my head cold. I haven't been tired or anything. Here are some of the symptoms I've been experiencing...

Thursday- (AF due) woke up with a terrible head cold that lasted until Sunday.

Sunday- woke up at 4am with the WORST heartburn I've ever had in my life. It woke me up out of dead sleep and almost brought me to tears. Tums helped a little bit but I could feel it once in awhile throughout the rest of the day.

Monday- Smelling everything!!! My work stunk like Garlic and foot oder all day.

Today- Nothing just late AF...

Then I also have a lack of pre-af symptoms: 2-5 days before AF I get acne break outs on my face, Moody & emotional, and backaches. I have none of these symptoms. My face has been more clear than its been in years.

I'm just frustrated I guess. I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up but when I've been TTC for over two years and only have had 2 late periods its hard not to get my hopes up considering that is supposed to be the one sign that tips you off about pregnancy.

Sorry for rambling lol I'm just going insane over here!

How are you ladies doing? Everyone has been pretty quiet. Not sure if any of you read my last post but AF is now 5/6 days late for me. I am on cd 34. The longest cycle I ever had was 38 days and that was more likely because I had the stomach flu around ovulation time. This is the second longest cycle I've had. I'm not sure what to think... My temps have been high the past few days but dropped dramatically today. But no sign of AF still. I ended up poas Sunday and Monday and both were bfns but... There were a few minutes of staring at each of them when I thought I could see the faintest line but then looked back later and couldn't see it.

I've had symptoms too but whether they are related or not who knows... Not sure what I think or should do. Obviously I have to just wait it out but how long do you think I should go before calling my doctor for a blood test? Lol I talked to DH about it and he said I should wait until I was a month late... Hahahah I looked at him like he was crazy. I think at this point he has lost all hope at a possible pregnancy for us. Should I just go out and buy a name brand hpt? I really don't 'feel pregnant'. Actually my body has felt amazing besides my head cold. I haven't been tired or anything. Here are some of the symptoms I've been experiencing...

Thursday- (AF due) woke up with a terrible head cold that lasted until Sunday.

Sunday- woke up at 4am with the WORST heartburn I've ever had in my life. It woke me up out of dead sleep and almost brought me to tears. Tums helped a little bit but I could feel it once in awhile throughout the rest of the day.

Monday- Smelling everything!!! My work stunk like Garlic and foot oder all day.

Today- Nothing just late AF...

Then I also have a lack of pre-af symptoms: 2-5 days before AF I get acne break outs on my face, Moody & emotional, and backaches. I have none of these symptoms. My face has been more clear than its been in years.

I'm just frustrated I guess. I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up but when I've been TTC for over two years and only have had 2 late periods its hard not to get my hopes up considering that is supposed to be the one sign that tips you off about pregnancy.

Sorry for rambling lol I'm just going insane over here!

Hi Noele!!!!

Omg these are the symptoms i had when i got pregnant!! i have my fingers crossed for you :) stay positive... please keep me updated!!! Remember that a faint line is a good line still.. test again in a few days and if you cant wait then go for a blood test. Those will have more accurate results.

It's hard to tell since you didn't temp. Maybe you ovulated later or something, but my FXed for you :)

Adr- Thanks and I will stay positive even if AF shows up! As far as the faint line goes... I'm not even sure if it was really there or my eyes playing tricks on me. At one point I was totally convinced I could see a very very faint line then I checked it 5 mins later and couldn't find it again... My eyes were definitely playing tricks on me. I am going to wait until Thursday to test again and maybe call my doctor that day to see what he thinks I should do.

Cntrygrl- I'm definitely kicking myself for not temping this whole cycle. I very well could have ovulated later (that's probably the most likely scenario). It's just strange that the first 6 medicated cycles have all been pretty consistent and all shortened my cycles to 26-29 days and made me ovulate earlier than later.

I'm staying positive and keeping my fingers crossed but I just can't shake the feeling that this is not my month. I will update on Thursday! Thanks again ladies.

Adr- Thanks and I will stay positive even if AF shows up! As far as the faint line goes... I'm not even sure if it was really there or my eyes playing tricks on me. At one point I was totally convinced I could see a very very faint line then I checked it 5 mins later and couldn't find it again... My eyes were definitely playing tricks on me. I am going to wait until Thursday to test again and maybe call my doctor that day to see what he thinks I should do.

Cntrygrl- I'm definitely kicking myself for not temping this whole cycle. I very well could have ovulated later (that's probably the most likely scenario). It's just strange that the first 6 medicated cycles have all been pretty consistent and all shortened my cycles to 26-29 days and made me ovulate earlier than later.

I'm staying positive and keeping my fingers crossed but I just can't shake the feeling that this is not my month. I will update on Thursday! Thanks again ladies.

Im going away tomorrow and will be back on the 6th... hopefully you will have posted some great news :) :)

Thank you, 50/50 shot this month as I had two eggs. 1 on my right side and 1 on my left (bad) side. They can't guarantee which side will release the egg.

Any news noele? Sorry havent been on, internet playing up, it all sounds positive tho!
Good luck Danni for the iui

How is everyone else?

Ummm anyone else understand why that person is posting in here? Anyways......

Danni-- What size were your follies? If they gave you the shot again I think both should release. FXed for you.

Star-- Where are you in your cycle?

AFM-- Day 21 bloodwork today hopefully. I've been horribly gassy (I hate it), very tired last night, and have been drinking lots of water. Could be from the shot though as they inject you with pregnancy hormones.

Well ladies good and bad news... There was a little bit of blood when I wiped this morning! So I am thinking AF is on her way. It's good because if I am not pregnant than I'd rather AF show up sooner than later. Guessing I ovulated a week later that's why AF is a week late. I just wish I would have tracked ovulation so I could've known when AF was due. I am promising myself that I will do my best to keep up with my bbt charting because I hate when I get so confused and not knowing is the worst. Being a week late and getting my hopes up a tiny bit made me realize I really don't want a break from TTC but I do want a break from the meds. So I am going to continue TTC with Opks and bbt charting. Then in the fall maybe around October/November contact my doctor about a next step.

Star- its good to hear from you! How have you been doing? Where are you at in your cycle?

Cntrygrl- Thanks again. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you this cycle. Are you testing out your trigger?

I will update when af actually shows for me!

Noele-- I haven't been testing out the trigger. I have been very good about not POASing. I did go and get CD21 blood drawn today. Your plan sounds like mine for after this cycle. I will still be charting, but giving my body a break from all the meds.

Dannixo- Sorry I forgot to wish you good luck with your IUI!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you :) How long is your LP?

Cntrygrl- That's good that you have the strength to not poas... I still have about 35-40 left out of the 50pk I bought awhile ago. I'm only using them now if AF is late. I think giving our bodies a break from all the meds is so important! I'm even trying to give my body a break from unhealthy/processed foods. Slowly but surely I am eating a lot more natural foods and cutting out all the crap.

Oh and AF did officially arrive!! I'm not upset at all to my surprise. I just keep thinking it gives me another month to get closer to my weightloss goal.

That girl who posted on here must have got the picture! Her post and my post were deleted Lol I'm wondering how my comment to her got deleted though? I wasn't mean or anything! Just telling her she was in the wrong place...

Dannixo- Sorry I forgot to wish you good luck with your IUI!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you :) How long is your LP?

Cntrygrl- That's good that you have the strength to not poas... I still have about 35-40 left out of the 50pk I bought awhile ago. I'm only using them now if AF is late. I think giving our bodies a break from all the meds is so important! I'm even trying to give my body a break from unhealthy/processed foods. Slowly but surely I am eating a lot more natural foods and cutting out all the crap.

Oh and AF did officially arrive!! I'm not upset at all to my surprise. I just keep thinking it gives me another month to get closer to my weightloss goal.

That girl who posted on here must have got the picture! Her post and my post were deleted Lol I'm wondering how my comment to her got deleted though? I wasn't mean or anything! Just telling her she was in the wrong place...

Usually 12-14 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"