Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hopefully they will increase it, they should do I would have thought, how many cycles are you having altogether?

We definitely need to see some bfps,hopefully some natural ones this cycle too!

Star - not sure, I think 6 seems the average here in Aus. I'm going to ask for the cd10 (I think?) scan too which the nurse recommended when she gave me my progesterone results on the phone.

Noele-- Personal question, but do you orally temp or vaginally?

Star- Thank you for posting the link to that bfp story! That is proof that it can happen and that we should all remain hopeful even after failed treatment cycles! I love stories like that :) Since this is a natural and relaxed cycle for you, I am thinking it will go by quick! Hopefully anyways lol

Cntrygrl- Omg hahaha I was going to ask you the same question!!!! I temp orally but I think next cycle I am going to try vaginally. Obviously I am going to buy a new thermometer lol since they are only 5$ at Wal-Mart. I tend to have lower temps and I am thinking that is because I am a mouth breather when I sleep. I read that sleeping with your mouth open can cause lower temps. I also read that temping vaginally can be more accurate. I'm curious to see how different my temps will be. I might do both... We will see. What which method do you use?

Dannixo- Good luck at your appointment and let us know how it goes.

Noele-- Lol I temp vaginally. It is definitely more accurate and you see more of a pattern than orally. Like you said mouth breathing and other factors can throw your temp off orally.

Cntrygrl- Well it is a done deal now :) Starting next cycle I will be tempting vaginally. Lol Btw, I hope you are doing well! If you CD 12 or 13 than you are approaching ovulation!! Wishing you lots of luck and babydust!!

Today is 13/14 my OPK is getting darker so I think in the next couple of days I'll O. I don't think my temp can go much lower without someone declaring me dead.

Hi all

Bomber - my first cycle I was monitored and ovulated so the next 5 were unmonitored. On the third cycle though I had a 42 day cycle, not sure if I ovulated on that one but the rest were 30-32 days so maybe you've just had an iffy one like I did, all my cycles were 100mg, what CD are you on now?

Noele - I swear I'm till having hot flushes even without the clomid! Could just be the weather but were having a few at work last night, hopefully my body is remembering what it's done the last 6 cycles and working hard to ovulate (Or this could well be wishful thinking!)
It is nice the thought of not stressing so much about BD'ing so not to waste the clomid
I phoned hospital to make another appointment so just waiting for one to come through, I think I just hope they say IVF, been waiting too long now and fed up wasting time

That was good positivity too, even though were not on the clomid we can still get our BFP's. I've been reading success stories on BFP's after medicated cycles, keeps me going and gives me hope.

Danni - Hope the 25th comes round quick for you and you can continue with TTC asap

cntrgrl - Where are you in your cycle?

ADR - Good luck this cycle, are you monitored every cycle?

I'm on CD6, ages to go! Good thing is AF only lasted 4 days, I'm going to start with the OPK's on day 10 and hope for the best

Hi,

Star25 - no my doctor never told me to get my 21 day blood test this round so not really monitoring it. I cant afford to keep buying ovulation tests either so Im just crossing my fingers it will work out.

Today is day CD9 and husband and i started bding yesterday just to be safe. We are going to try to bd every day for the next 2 weeks... i tried preseed for the first time yesterday as well.

I also called in sick to work yesterday just because i wasnt feeling 100% (emotionally) so i really needed a me day... it was great and i feel so much better today. I have sat and sunday off of work so im excited to sleep in.

Hope everyone is doing well and that everyone has a great weekend. I just wanted to say thanks to all you wonderful ladies for being a really good support group :)

Talk to you guys on Monday!

AFM: my doctors appointment went great! He was very in depth and through. He pretty much said we wasted our time and money at my old doctor whom we were with for 11 cycles. He said clomid was not for me. He is starting me on fermera for two cycles, if that don't work then two cycles of fermera plus injections and if that don't work off to ivf for us. He said the issues looks like a weight problem to him. I'm under weight and he thinks its tricking my body to not release the hormones to ovulate good. The fermera fixes that so he thinks we could get pregnant fast now. I'm super excited to start my period and try something that may actually work! He said we should of never dont the iui's because they wouldn't of worked anyways because sperm isn't the issues. I thank you all for listening and your thoughts and prayers. I have a no glimmer of hope.

Danni-- So glad your new doctor explained everything to you. I was going to ask my doctor about remarks when we go back to medicated cycles also. Good Luck!!!!

That's great news Danni, glad your sounding more upbeat, hope the femera works for you :)

Did anyone else still feel Clomid like symptoms when coming off it? I'm having twinges in ovaries which feel exactly like I got them at this time in my cycle the last 6 months
I'm going to start the opks Tomoro and hopefully see a positive soon

Star-- I have always felt when I ovulate. I'm side effect free from being on Clomid.

Maybe its just my body getting ready to ovulate, I hope so anyway!

Hope everyone is doing well. I traded my two door car in for a four door SUV this weekend. I laughed and said maybe now that I have a four door we'll finally get pregnant again. Here are my progression of ovulation tests. I thought I had ovulated Saturday due to the ovary pains, but then my temp went down again today. Granted Sundays temp could be a fluke since I did drink some Saturday night.

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
Dannixo- Glad to hear your appointment went well :) My body liked Femera way better than Clomid! Good luck to you!

Star- I've heard Clomid can stay in your system for up to 6 weeks or so after you'ver last dose. But don't quote me that's just what I heard from some ladies and a different thread a while ago. Good luck to you though.

Cntrygrl- Did you use an opk today? It looks like a positive opk yesterday. Maybe today will be ovulation day for you?

Noele-- I just did today's a little bit ago. Today's is definitely positive!

Attachments

• test+.jpg
    test+.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 1
AFM- Thinking af will arrive tomorrow. I've got my pre-af acne. My temp dropped today. But my temps have been weird this cycle in particular. AF is due any where from tomorrow to Thursday! Hoping the witch stays away!

Noele-- You've got a big dip in there. FXed for you. If it's not it will be interesting to see how your temps look after vaginally temping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->