Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Bomber, Congratulations! Nice to see a bfp on this thread, gives us all more hope, hope all goes well :)

Noele -You never know, I might not ovulate at all then I'll never be in the 2WW, lol, must think positive! Im going to post my ovulation tests in a minute, some days my urine is stronger than others so I don't really trust them but I have still been having ovary twinges and the same odd pains like I did around ovulation on the clomid

ADR - I'm CD13 so close but when I was on the clomid I got all sorts of twinges and pain throughout my cycle

Danni - Good luck with the new meds next month, Sounds like you have a good plan in action for the next few cycles

Cntrygrl - At least you're in the 2WW now, good luck, hope it flies by with no sign of the damn witch

I think this should be my ovulation sticks starting from CD10 until today CD13

Attachments

• 181.jpg
    181.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 186.jpg
    186.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 196.jpg
    196.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 197.jpg
    197.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
CD11 pretty much has nothing on it and todays test isn't a very good pic!

this might be a better pic of todays test

Attachments

• 198.jpg
    198.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 6
Here are mine CD12-CD19

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 10
yours look really good where they go from lighter to darker then light again, Hoping mine will get darker as don't think I have a positive yet

Star- It looks like yours are getting darker :)

Cntrygrl- Looks like you definitely had a positive opk on CD 16!

I think we all get a little tender and sore around ovulation time. Sometimes I get bloated and feel tender and other times I feel faint twinges. I definitely think the fertility meds amplify those feelings.

Maybe we will be on a lucky streak now that someone got a bfp on here... Last time someone had a bfp on here I am pretty it was two people around the same time (I think) either way I've got my fingers crossed for every single one of you ladies! Lets chant BFP BFP BFP ;-)

Noele-- I think both CD15 & 16 could've been positive. Now I get to play the waiting game again.

Hi,

Noele - yes i agree with you! last time someone got a BFP on here there was a few people that did!!! BFP BFP BFP lol

Cntrgrl - i have my fingers crossed for you!!!

Today im at CD16. Last night when DH and I were BDing i felt like I was really sore and swollen. Basically i have BD on CD8 - 9 - 11- 12- 13-14-15... we are going to BD again for the next 3 days just to cover all my basis. If i dont get a BFP this month then im going to buy some ovulation tests for next month. Basically i think im in the 2WW. I will keep you guys posted.

Have a great weekend everyone! Its a long weekend here in Canada :)

ADR-- It's a long weekend here too. My ovaries were sore Saturday then I got my positives Sunday & Monday. Thanks for the fingers crossed.

Lots of :dust: and egg meet sperm thoughts for everyone!

Hello
I'm on CD 17 today, my opks havent been dark at all since days 12 and 13, that was as dark as they got but dont think they were dark enough to be positive, since then tho they have been too light to even barely see!

Posted too soon!
How is everyone else?
Got my appointment through for 14th October with consultant, least its not until after my hol

Posted too soon!
How is everyone else?
Got my appointment through for 14th October with consultant, least its not until after my hol

Have you tried fermera? I've seen you've done like 7 rounds of clomid which is what I did. It becomes less effective after 3 rounds. Most doctors won't prescribe over 6. I went to my new doctor and he said he would of never even done clomid, it's for bigger woman.

Hi Danni I havent tried that yet, not sure if thats what he will say at next appointment or iui or ivf, I'm hoping just go to ivf as never thought the meds would work, just had that feeling, altogether had 9 rounds of Clomid so won't be doing anymore!
Even if do iui will still need the meds to ovulate so dont really want to do that either

When do you start your femera?

Hi Danni I havent tried that yet, not sure if thats what he will say at next appointment or iui or ivf, I'm hoping just go to ivf as never thought the meds would work, just had that feeling, altogether had 9 rounds of Clomid so won't be doing anymore!
Even if do iui will still need the meds to ovulate so dont really want to do that either

When do you start your femera?

How is your hubby's sa? Most doctors don't recommend wasting your money in iui if he is fine. We did two iui's out of pocket and I get to my new doctor and he says he would of never had us do them because hubby's sa is above average. I think my last doctor was money hungry. I def wouldn't do anymore clomid, it thinned my lining twice plus I got an ovarian cyst from it. We're you monitored at all? I'd def try fermera with an iui before ivf, it's less expensive. I start fermera this month after I get my period. Should be the 8th.

Danni-- Can't wait to see how Femara works for you. I didn't realize that Clomid was more oriented towards bigger women.

Danni-- Can't wait to see how Femara works for you. I didn't realize that Clomid was more oriented towards bigger women.

Thanks! I'm excited too! Yeah my doctor said its better for woman who have more weight because of the balance it uses to produce the eggs. Although I got 5 or 6 eggs every time he said they probably weren't good eggs even though they were good size because clomid wasn't working for me.

Hi, I was monitored the first cycle with scan and blood test which showed ovulation burning wondering if the other cycles lining was thin as periods were lighter and probably had a cyst as had alot of sharp left sided pain at a certain time for a few of the Clomid cycles

Dh has had 4 sas, they Have been 13ml 15ml 34ml and the most recent 84ml, motility has been between 35-50% and morphology ranged from 3-8%
We have to wait and see what the nhs says unless we go private but will go whatever nhs says, just not sure if they do iui as much now because of the reason you said, it's not as beneficial all the time
They fund 1 cycle of ivf so think they might just say that next

We have bd days 8,9,11,12.15,16 so missed out 14 and 15 bit annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->