Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Lanet- That is alot! But I agree all of those things have to increase your chance by a ton! Babydust to you :)

Hi hope all's well

Me and dh both had a dream last night I was pregnant hope it's a good sign
I'm CD 30 today, boobs hurt but a bit less than what they were in the week so probably going to get af by Thursday I think

Good luck with scan today lanet, hope all goes well

Danni, how are u? Has af stayed away?

Adr, have you ovulated now? Hope so and u have a lucky 2ww

Cntrygr and noele, where are u in your cycles?

Afm, CD32 today, boobs were hurting less sat but yesterday started hurting more and last night, no real period pain yet but boobs have been hurting for 7 days now so looks like they are going to carry on for 10 days like last cycle and af expected Thursday

Star-- I'm currently 6DPO. Not much going on really.

Good luck with scan today lanet, hope all goes well

Danni, how are u? Has af stayed away?

Adr, have you ovulated now? Hope so and u have a lucky 2ww

Cntrygr and noele, where are u in your cycles?

Afm, CD32 today, boobs were hurting less sat but yesterday started hurting more and last night, no real period pain yet but boobs have been hurting for 7 days now so looks like they are going to carry on for 10 days like last cycle and af expected Thursday

She arrived this morning.

Star- I am on CD 10 today. Just waiting to get a positive opk. DH and I bd starting CD 5 and going every other day until CD 25. Will be using Preseed also this cycle. Good luck to you!! Fingers crossed AF stays away :)

Sorry Danni to hear that, hope youre feeling ok despite her showing

Noele, have u used preseed before? Hopefully will be lucky for you , sounds like you have a good plan

Good luck cntrygr :)

Hi,

Happy Monday Everyone :)

Star- Yes i finally got a positive on my ovulation stick on Sat (CD18)! We BD'd on Thursday, Friday and Sat so hopefully that does the trick! Now its the waiting game. Im on CD 20 today.
How are you doing?

Danni - so sorry to hear AF arrived. Hope you are doing ok.

Noele - Im crossing my fingers for you. Hopefully preseed does the trick!

Disappointing results today. One follie at 15, one at 10, and 2 at 9. Which means I take more shots and go back in 2 days and maybe the 15 will be big enough. but I was really going for more than one after all of this

I'm okay ladies. Thanks for asking. Just had horrible cramps and I have to work 3-11. I called the doctor and he sent in my fermera prescription. I have to go out on Thursday for a 20 minute meeting for them to show me how to mix the menopur and then cd 12 ultrasound the 15th. Excited to try something new but nervous about using menopur.

Have any of you ladies had your AMH tested? If so what were your numbers?

Danni-- Are you doing the progesterone applications also? I'm going to ask my Dr. about these because my levels have always been great and I don't think I need them.

Dannixo- Sorry to hear the witch showed. I am excited for you that you will be trying something new!! Good luck this cycle. Lets hope it flies by!

Star- Yes I have used Preseed twice before. It really does help but I forget to use it a lot of the time. Thinking I should leave it laying out so I see it and remember to us it. Lol

Adr- Well sounds like you bd around the right times :)Sending you lots of babydust and hope your tww goes by fast!!

Lanet- Sorry to hear the scan didv not go well. I've got my fingers crossed for you and hope you get better results in two days!

Have any of you ladies had your AMH tested? If so what were your numbers?

Danni-- Are you doing the progesterone applications also? I'm going to ask my Dr. about these because my levels have always been great and I don't think I need them.

Nope. They have never mentioned progesteone to me. This clinic doesn't even check my cd 21 progesteone.

I haven't had my amh tested but im scheduled to Wednesday. I'm honestly kind of worried about it.
Danni good luck with the menopur, is that fsh?
My dr does progesterone for everybody after iui as a precaution although my day 21 tests have always been good. I have another acupuncture appt tomorrow, she said she will stimulate those small follies. I feel a little peace, I have to remember I want 4 follies but God may be saying he only needs 1;)
Hugs to you all

I haven't had my amh tested but im scheduled to Wednesday. I'm honestly kind of worried about it.
Danni good luck with the menopur, is that fsh?
My dr does progesterone for everybody after iui as a precaution although my day 21 tests have always been good. I have another acupuncture appt tomorrow, she said she will stimulate those small follies. I feel a little peace, I have to remember I want 4 follies but God may be saying he only needs 1;)
Hugs to you all

Menopur is FSH and LH

I did bravelle which I had to mix myself too, once I did it a couple of times it was no big deal.

Sounds like you have a good plan ahead Danni, sending you lots of luck for the 30th :)

ADR, definitely sounds like you have BD at all the right times , hoping your eggs been caught!

Noele, I'm the same with my conceive plus, I used it every time for a couple of cycles now I just don't bother, could be worth another go

cntrygrl, I have had my AMH tested but don't know the numbers, FS just said all was fine, I can't even remember what AMH is?

Lanet, sorry your scan didn't go as well as you wished, but your right, that 1 little follie will grow and it's all you need, sending you lots of babydust

AFM, nothing to report, CD33 and really hoping it will be over by Thursday so I can start clomid again, boobs still hurt but today not as much again, slight period pain after DTD last night but no spotting this month which is different yet again, even after DTD which is when its been happening when I'm close to AF, though last month it happened day 25 and I still didn't get AF until 49 so who knows!

Im babysitting my 2 year old nephew this morning, makes me want a baby even more! though my house isn't well equipped for kids, so far weve played with the bubbles when I was washing up, blowing them around the kitchen, played with a torch lol and fed my poor dog about 20 treats after her breakfast just for entertainment
Poor boy will be glad to get to nursery at midday, thank god for childrens TV!

Star-- Amh is supposed to give you a rough estimate of the quality of your egg reserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->