Clomid round 3 anyone else?

Hi Everyone!

im 5DPO today... i hate the waiting game!!! Hope everyone is doing well out there. Im feeling a few pangs in my stomach, neausea and breasts are beginning to get sore.. all clomid side effects. so hard to tell what is real and what is clomid induced.

Adr- Hoping you get your bfp this cycle. My fingers are crossed for you :) I agree about not telling the difference between Clomid symptoms and pg symptoms... So frustrating. I think that is why I have completely given up on focusing on symptoms. I think the only way a symptom would catch my attention at this point is if it is something that has never happened before or is extreme.

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend! My husband and I get to babysit his 3 month old god daughter and I am so looking forward to it :)

Good morning ladies! Happy Monday :) Where is everyone at in their cycles? Any updates?

AFM- Still waiting to ovulate... Thought for sure I would ovulate over the weekend but I guess not. Still getting negative opks as of this morning. I am testing in the morning and evening with the opks so I don't miss the start of my LH surge. I had ewcm on Friday (CD 14) and lots of twinges but that obviously was not ovulation. My temp dropped yesterday and stayed low today... Hopefully I ovulate soon...

Well hope you all have a great start to your week!!

Noele-- Hoping you get a + OPK soon.

AFM-- Traveled for work on friday and will have to this friday as well. I'm currently 13DPO.

Nothing new here, started my menopur yesterday. Cd 12 ultrasound Friday to see how I'm reacting.

Danni-- How is it giving yourself the shot? Can you do either butt or belly?

Danni-- How is it giving yourself the shot? Can you do either butt or belly?

Well... Not fun at all lol. Today I cut myself opening up the water vial. Mixing is a pain in the ass. The shot burns going in even when I injected it slowly. Plus I bleed today so it's super sore. I do it in the belly but you can do it in your arm, thigh or butt.

Danni-- Ouch! Sounds like we need to find some diabetics who are used to giving themselves shots.

Hi girls. I agree the shots are no fun. The bravelle burned going in too, but it made the trigger seem like a piece of cake!
I had a confusing temp rise following the trigger so I'm not sure if I'm 3,4, or 5 dpo, but I am 3dpiui. Nothing much to report. I just got my amh levels back today and they were really good so I'm releaved!

Lanet-- If you don't mind me asking what was your number? Mine was 4.5ng/mL

Mine was 10.9. But she said anything over 1 is good.

Hey ladies! Those shots do not sound fun at all! Wishing everyone good luck!

Star- Have you started Clomid yet? If so, how is it going for you?

AFM- CD 18 today and another negative opk this morning. But I had ewcm this morning and I know you are not supposed to look at the lines on ClearBlue digital opks but I always do and it looks like the second one is a lot darker than all the previous tests ive done so really hoping to get a positive opk soon. I'm getting impatient lol

Noele-- That's what I don't like about the clearblue digital. I never got a positive with those. That's why I went back to the dollar store ones where I could see the progression myself.

I took a digital opk just to see what it would do 6 days after the trigger shot and it was positive today.

Cntrygrl- I've always used the digital ones and have not had a problem with them but after this cycle I am thinking maybe I would like to give the regular ones a try... I think I would like to watch the progression as well.

Lanet- How long does the trigger shot usually stay in your system?

Hi all
Noele, I'm CD9 today, have taken the Clomid and bd yesterday so just going to bd when possible
Just the waiting game now, have you ovulated yet?

Cntrygr, how are you, are you at the end of your 2ww yet?

Danni, did you say you have a scan this Friday?

Lanet, glad your levels were good, are you in your 2ww now?

Adr, where are you in your cycle?

I was thinking about it the other day and injecting myself been horrible but my brothers diabetic and hes been doing it twice a day since he was 10 so makes me feel more confident about being able to do it myself when the time comes, and ive got you ladies for advice!

Star the injectable weren't so bad after the first one. Noele, last yimrvyhevtrigger was out pretty fast, maybe day 6 or 7? I used the opk today and it's negative. I'm 8 days past trigger. So yes I'm in the 2 week wait, I should know something by next week and I have to admit I'm so scared:(

Star-- AF is due tomorrow. I've had some spotting today and cervix is still high and mushy. It will probably come full force tomorrow.Then I have to schedule bloodwork and another HSG, Blech!

Star- Hoping you ovulate soon :)

Lanet- Hoping the week goes by fast for you! Good luck!

AFM- I FINALLY got my positive opk lol that felt like the longest wait of all. So yesterday morning (CD 19) I took a CB Digital opk and it was negative. Then in late morning I went to the dollar store and bought a few of their opks. I held my pee for 3 1/2 hrs and tested and the test line was dark but not quite as dark as the control line. (That was my first time using none digital opks and I think*I like them.) Anyways, yesterday I just felt bloated and had ewcm and I even had some very faint on and off cramping so I knew I had to be ovulating soon but couldn't believe I was getting all those negative opks. So I was an addict yesterday and in the evening I held my pee again for 3 1/2 hours and then tested with both CB digital and the dollar store test and they were both positive :) I was starting to get worried that I was going to ovulate this cycle. I am so relieved. And then this morning CD 20 I tested with both again and CB digital was negative but the dollar store test was positive. I had a big temp drop yesterday and a huge rise today so I am almost certain yesterday will be my ovulation day. Whoohoo finally in my tww lol well hopefully anyways ;-) Hope you are all doing well!

Good news noele, sending you lots of luck!

Lanet, hope you see your bfp next week

Cntrygr, hope af doesnt arrive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"