Clomid success rates??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by babyloulou, Dec 15, 2009.

1. babyloulou

babyloulou 1 beautiful baby boy!

Hi- I have posted earlier this week about my OH managing tom improve his SA results. This means that hopefully we are going to be given clomid at our xmas eve appointment (instead of being referred for IVF)

What are the success rates of clomid?? I am worried as I have never ovulated as far as I know. Since I've been temping and using opk's there has never been any sign (been doing both for about 3 years)

So are there many peeps on here who went from nothing to ovulating on clomid??

Thanks xxx

2. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

Maybe try posting this in the ltttc section. I was on clomid but I ovulated anyway. Good luck! XXX

3. laura6914

laura6914 Proud mummy #2 on the way

Crypto i may have asked you this before on one of my clomid threads, i cant remember so sorry if i am asking again. What cycle of clomid were you on when you got your :bfp:? I also ovulate on my own and on my first round of clomid. Also did it throw your ovulation out at all?

xx

4. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

I was on my second round. It did make me ov later, I usually ov cd 16 and this changed to cd18.

Good luck! XX

5. laura6914

laura6914 Proud mummy #2 on the way

Oh dam it. That means ill be OVing prob around CD15. Not good i may miss it.
    Thanks crypto.
    xx