Clomid success stories

Starrbryte

Reaction score
I'm currently on clomid this is my second cycle :( I was told from my HSG test that I have a blocked right tube!! Any success stories similar to mine!! I just need a lil encouragement from you guys.. Felling pretty down with no hope!!! Ladies please help :) thanks baby dust to all ttc

I have TTC for 6 years now. In January 2013 I found out that I had two blocked tubes. Had a Lap in January to open both tubes. Tried for six months after with no success. Went to my RE three weeks ago and got prescribed clomid. Started taking it on CD3-7. Had an HSG to check to see if my tubes were still open (Praise be to God for the fact that they are both open-they drain a bit slow, but still open). I am on CD16. I am using CBFM and it showed that I had two different high peak days. So I BD for a week straight. I am currently on my TWW. Praying this is the month.
This cycle we didn't have any monitoring done. Just trying. If we don't get a BFP this cycle. RE wants me to be monitored and go directly to Femara.
So, I am hoping that this will end in a success story.

I'm currently on clomid this is my second cycle :( I was told from my HSG test that I have a blocked right tube!! Any success stories similar to mine!! I just need a lil encouragement from you guys.. Felling pretty down with no hope!!! Ladies please help :) thanks baby dust to all ttc

Don't lose hope. I hear of many success stories with women who only have one tube.
I have done a lot of research on this due to my bilaterally blocked tubes (that I had)

Stay positive and keep your eye on the prize.

Thanks Erica _Marie.. :) that sounds very promising to me I'll keep my fx'd for you!! And thanks for your story!! I'm glad to see that I'm not the only person feeling and going threw this !! Its a very beautiful thing when you can find women to talk to about the same thing that your experiencing :) keep me posted on your status Hun... And LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST YOUR WAY!!!!!!

I have TTC for 6 years now. In January 2013 I found out that I had two blocked tubes. Had a Lap in January to open both tubes. Tried for six months after with no success. Went to my RE three weeks ago and got prescribed clomid. Started taking it on CD3-7. Had an HSG to check to see if my tubes were still open (Praise be to God for the fact that they are both open-they drain a bit slow, but still open). I am on CD16. I am using CBFM and it showed that I had two different high peak days. So I BD for a week straight. I am currently on my TWW. Praying this is the month.
This cycle we didn't have any monitoring done. Just trying. If we don't get a BFP this cycle. RE wants me to be monitored and go directly to Femara.
So, I am hoping that this will end in a success story.
Good luck, keep us posted!

Hi girls, I don't have tube issues, but I am also on clomid. Ive taken it in the past and even did one cycle with iui but then we took a long break over the summer and now we are back at it again. I'm currently waiting to ovulate any day. Good luck girls.

Hi girls, I don't have tube issues, but I am also on clomid. Ive taken it in the past and even did one cycle with iui but then we took a long break over the summer and now we are back at it again. I'm currently waiting to ovulate any day. Good luck girls.
Hello! Welcome. I'm on clomid this month too! been for u/s good follies, one with 17mm which will be the ovulating one, gonna do trigger shot Saturday (tomorrow) hopefully ovulate Monday and then the two week wait! First time on clomid so excited and hopeful.

Good and keep us posted!

Well today is my last day of clomid and I'm very excited to begin bd ...lol!! This month I'm going to try to relax and let nature take its coarse!!! I have a us on Thursday and I believe I will trigger friday I'm keeping my hopes high that my left ovary will ovulate bigger follies then my right side !!! Only god will tell GL LADIES FX'D

I just got my husbands semen analysis back and everything is totally NORMAL!!! I'm so excited! We've never had a normal one. Now I'm putting even more hope into this current clomid cycle. I should be ovulating any day.

Ianet :) good for you guys!! Did you ovulate yet ??? I'm so excited for you ....things are looking promising fx'd! I think I ovulate on 10/11 but I'll no for sure on Thursday!! Sending lots of baby dust your way Hun :)

Thanks! I'm usually a late ovulater. On clomid before it was day 16 or 18. I'm on day 14 now but covering all my bases just to be sure. If my day 21 progesterone results are low due to late O then my dr will increase my dose to move it up. Good luck to you too! I'm dealing with some hot flashes due to the clomid. Do you guys get these?

Yes i do.. I noticed last month that I was getting hot flashes but I wasn't really sure if it was from the clomid or the weather ..lol. This time around I notices it from the very start!! :) exspecially at night.

I'm feeling super bloated and crampy today, cd 16. Thinking its O day! Hopefully!

Hi there. I didn't have a blocked tube but clomid did finally get me to ovulate on Round 2 with 100mg and I fell pregnant. Absolutely amazing stuff,good luck!

Thanks for your storie Ss83!!! And congrats .. Hope you have a HH 9 months :)

What do you guys think about clomid and exercise? There is so much conflicting info. I'm going to my zumba class tonight, but I'm not sure if I should slow down or not?

You'll be fine lanet. I was running three times a week on clomid.

Thanks, I'm a runner also, I was fine running last week but I think being so bloated made me rethink it. Feeling better today though.

Well today I went to see my dr. And I have follies on both sides but the right has bigger follies :( that's the side that is blocked!!! I was told to trigger Saturday and BD on Sunday ... I feel as though it's not going to work this month my hopes fell when I seen the follies in the ultrasound!! I need Lots of baby dust thrown my way ladies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->