Clomid success stories

Ok I bought one :) now do I start now or wait till AF shows ??? Sorry new to this ..lol

I would wait for af, you have to get your coverline, which are the temps before O, so doing only after O won't tell you much! I like doing it bc it makes me feel like I know a little more of what's going on.

No, my temp took a dive today so I think I'm out:( unless by some miracle it goes up tomorrow:(

No, I have a long lp, I expect af by Tuesday.

Today I am 8dpt and I took a test just because I keep haveing this constant pain on my left side where my ovary is. The test came back with a very faint line. Idk if it's the shot leaving or if it's coming back, but last month it was out my system by 7dpt so I'm just being hopeful with the pain on left side!!! I'm keepin my fx'd and hope this is my bfp that I am wishing for!! I will test again In a few days and I will update exspecially if this pain is still there! Sending baby dust to all ttc

That's great!! Are you going to test each day?
My temp went back up. At 13dpo. But I did get a bfn yesterday and also had cramps and kept thinking af was here. Not sure what to think...

No, not another spot since that brownish cm. but bfn on frer. Should I try a different brand or just give up? Ugh someone put me out of my misery either way:( it's unfair, I just want a clear answer.
Have you tested again?

Yea u can try another or wait till tomorrow if AF dont show!!! I took 1 yesterday and again very very faint line but still there!!! AF isn't due till sat so I'm not going to test again till sat or sunday. Keep my fx'd for girl keep me posted

Well I think that's your bfp! How many dpo?

Well I'm 10dpo and I really don't feel to much of anything except hot flashes. Idk just Being hopeful. And for you it's sounds pretty good to me!! Hope AF stays away from you :)

I just took another test ..lol I couldn't help myself!! There was another line I just don't no what to do?? Or feel? Can this be true or fake ?

Not yet to scared ...don't want my feelings hurt!!! I'll take digi when AF Is late Saturday. Right now I'll keep trying to see if lines get darker then if they do then I will!! Thanks ladies

Still no af here! I'm officially late. I'll see what my temp is in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->