Clomid success stories

Well are the follies on the other side big enough? Baby dust to you!!! Fertility friend put me at 3dpo today, I get progesterone test tomorrow.

Well the follie on the other side was 18 my dr. Said that by Saturday it should be around 22 cm and it will be ovulatable then and that's when I should trigger???? Hope it works out for you and me this month ..THANKS for the baby dust and here is more baby dust back to you :)

Thanks! And hey that follie sounds good. It could definitely work this month!

Ianet how are things going with you hun?? Are you having any symptoms of pg??? How many dpo are you?? When are you going to start testing?? I just triggered yesterday and been bd since Friday. I'm keeping my fx'd for you love keep me posted !!!GL

I'm 6dpo and have a fever! I think from getting my flu shot Friday. My chart looks hilarious. I hope it doesn't hurt my chances:(:( other than that I'm doing ok and awaiting my progesterone results tomorrow. No real symptoms yet. Does anyone know if a fever can hurt implantion?

I dont think that a fever will interfere with implantation .. But again I'm not a dr. So ??? Well I hope you feel better and let me no how your test goes tomorrow :)

Thanks good luck to you too, do you think you Od today? Did you have pains on both sides?

Yup actually I did feel pain on both sides!! Today I felt real positive! Thanks for asking and praying for a miracle this cycle... :)

That's great! I just feel like total crap and I can't take any more Tylenol for another hour:(

Fever gone today! And my progesterone at 4dpo was 15.5! However Ive had high progesterone and a bfn so we shall see.

fx'd for you ... im glad your fever went away :) and i too have had a high progesterone last month @ 34! so i no how you feel about not getting excited !!! all we can do is wait now. the waiting part sucks :( let me no when you start to test or if you are having any preggo signs. GL and ill keep you posted on my journey as well :)

Well I got a sudden urge to test yesterday, in the middle of the day,8dpo, Bfn of course. It was disappointing but not surprising, its was way too early. I continued to feel so sick so I finally went to urgent care and they gave me antibiotics for bronchitis. They said it was safe for ttc. I have no symptoms whatsoever and can't really even go by my temp since I've been sick. My nose is so stuffy I nearly suffocate trying to keep the thermometer in lol! I always have sore boobs before AF, usually at the latest by 8dpo, I have none yet. Maybe the absence of a symptom could be a symptom?! Idk, I just want a blaring obvious sign. I guess I will just keep waiting. How are you?

Well your only 8dpo and your not out yet until you AF shows!!! Wow you are really sick:( I'm so sorry you are feeling that bad!!!and no symptoms can be a good sign!! Get some rest hun and get better soon :)

As for me ... I'm ok feeling a lot of activity in my uterus as of ( gas bubbles, twinges and sharp pain in my ovaries ) I'm trying not to pay to much attention to anything because I don't want to syke myself out with false symptoms...lol!! We are REALLY hopeing that this month is it!!! The pressure is on :0

I hear you. This HAS to be the month.

How are you doing? I tested yesterday at 10 dpo and got a bfn:( I was feeling like its hopeless but then my temp went up even higher today. I'll see what it does tomorrow but do you think I could still have a chance?

YES!!!! That sound promising :) no AF then you are still in!! Let me no tomorrow. As for me I been feeling not myself and I also keep feeling pain on my left side every now and again I'm keeping fx'd for us :) lots of baby dust!!

The end of the 2ww is the hardest EVER!!! It's such a mind game. I think it would be easier if right after sex a sign appeared saying "nope try again" or "pregnant!" Lol. Why the 2 whole weeks of limbo?! Lol, you can see it's weighing on me at this point.

Can you explain to me about the temps???? I want to start temping but don't no how to go about it.. Lol!!

You need a bbt digi thermometer, they aren't expensive and you can get them anywhere. Set your alarm for the same time every morning, I do 6am. Then have the thermometer next to the bed and take your temp before you move at all. Then chart it, fertility friend has an app that's really easy. And then you should see a rise after ovulation and a drop before af...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->