Clomid Success with Blocked Tube? Looking for advice, help, success stories, etc!!!

C.L

Reaction score
Looking to chat with anyone that has a blocked tube and is on Clomid. Any success stories? Any stories at all to share? DH and I are anxiously awaiting our BFP and while I have been a quiet bystander on these forums for quite a long time....Im ready to open up and share stories and hopefully find solice and comfort in this long journey. Baby Dust to you all! C.L

Looking to chat with anyone that has a blocked tube and is on Clomid. Any success stories? Any stories at all to share? DH and I are anxiously awaiting our BFP and while I have been a quiet bystander on these forums for quite a long time....Im ready to open up and share stories and hopefully find solice and comfort in this long journey. Baby Dust to you all! C.L
I'm doing Clomid this month & I have a blocked tube I'll post if anything comes of it.
Does your RE suggest anything? I had one say remove tube & do IVF. But that's aggressive & I'm 40.

Good luck & let me know how it goes!!!

I just finshed my first round of Clomid (50mg D2-6) and am waiting for ovulation right now. I also have one blocked tube (the right tube) and will keep you updated on how things go!

Today I had an track u/s where they said my right follicles look like they are maturing, which I wasn't too happy about since my right tube is blocked, so here's hoping the left follicles get a move on....lol! :)

How are you ladies doing?

Any bfps with clomid and one blocked tube?
Im waiting for lap and dye and doing clomid for 3 months first but might bring the test forward if there is no point doing clomid with one tube xxx

Hi MrsBroodyPants! We are still on our journey towards a BFP and are on the 4th round of clomid now. My right tube is blocked, and in 3 out of the 4 clomid cycles I have been on, my left ovary has produced the dominant follicle! No BFP yet, but so far the blocked tube hasn't gotten too much in the way :) When might you be starting clomid? I am in my TWW now, 8dpo, hoping this is the cycle....!!

Im already on my second clomid cycle (but didnt bd much on my first cycle due to hubby being ill). Got another 3months of clomid after this but didnt know if i should just go ahead and have the lap and dye to unblock tube if clomid doesnt seem to work well on one tube xxx

What has your doctor suggested? I hope that the clomid works for you and you do anything else!

Thank u!

Doc thinks i should try clomid for a bit incase the lap and dye is not needed and get it done in about may if no bfp but said i can have it done sooner if i wish x

So what are you leaning towards doing? I hope we both get our bfps sooooon!!

I hope so too!!! Best of luck to u!

Im thinking of sticking with clomid til may but been researching success with clomid and one tube and i cant find much!! Hopefully we will be the success stories!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->