Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

Teddy- exactly what I thought if it was an emergency surely it would be on that day not the next day which was my appointment... Anyway I suppose I just have to grit my teeth and wai three weeks... yay for the follicles go you- I hope you get a sticky bean this month with them eggys! What's robotic myomectomy? The name sounds interesting!

Pretty- How long does it take to get your results? And yep my next appointment for the op is the 3rd of january...

Lily- thanks! I know stupid nhs I hate it so so much! How are you?

JWB- so excited for you! And yes you make sure you eat all the time now so you have a nice healthy baby :)

beanhunter- Its ok Im over it now not even scared for the op now, but I am sure I will be :haha: Hows everything going with you and your bean?

daop- I was very fuming I was in tears on the phone I was so angry! Im so glad your scan went ok :) try not to worry too much you need to keep happy for the baby :hugs: we are all still here for you ok...

Well nothing new with me still on the same long cycle... waiting for af to show... and just chilling really until the op...
x

JWB-its up to you as whether you want the blood test to confirm your pregnancy. I'm a little neurotic so i would probably get it, but everyone is different.

Scerena-its where the surgeon is basically controlling a robot while it does all the incisions and movements that the dr is doing. It is more precise and less mistakes and a quicker recovery time. Also less incision to get to the uterus. So i'm excited.

I think i ovulated some time last night or today. I was having alot of cramping and pressure during work today, so i think it happened then. Its weird though because i felt both ovaries working. I had major ovary pain on the left side last night and major pain today on the right side. So hopefully i ovulated from both? I've read you can do that if its close to the same time, but idk :shrug:

Good luck teddy! Also i hope you ovulated from both sides!
The surgery sounds very interesting! X

pretty/jwb-did you take a test yet?! i think jwb, you were waiting to take a digital right?

how is everyone else? I got my crosshairs this morning! so 3dpo! yay!

I think I might be pregnant!!! :winkwink:

Attachments

• pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 8
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
Pretty-I'm on my cell phone but that sure looks positive to me!! Congrats!! I will check it out better when I get home!

I always forget those green tests are much farther down than the others. Looks like u have a good start Pretty! How has acu been going for you? Make sure you tell her you had a positive test. I bet you won't have to tho, she'll know by your pulse. =)) Its so SO good to see this thread getting lucky. Its about time.

Yay congrats pretty! Good luck when are you going to test again?
I hope we can all join you soon youre right turbo its definately getting lucky on this thread!x

thanks girls!! I already rang the Dr waiting for him to call me back:)

I came from work early yesterday because I was nauseous and clammy. The cyst is still there in my boob and both boobs are sore today, I also feel a bit crampy. Thought af was on her way, but maybe not!! :)

I just hope it is real and not another chemical :cry:

Aw hun :hugs: think positive and rest :) when are you going to test again? How many dpo are you?x

a friend tweaked this one for me :thumbup:

I am 11 dpo :)

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 6
Raaaaaaagh! EXCITING!! Pretty this is excellent news. I hope and pray you have a sticky bean snuggling down in there. Yay!! xxxx

Pretty-:bfp::happydance::dance: super congrats!!!

JWB-i'm not sure if i congratulated you or not?! if not...i am so so sorry!!! Congrats to you too girl!!! :happydance:

This thread is finally getting some results!!! Its about time!

This thread is definately getting lucky :yay: when are you testing again?x

Congratulations Pretty!

Ladies I REALLY need some advise. Since 1 dpo and I am now 5dpo I have been getting pains in my ovaries. Sometimes dull sometimes sharp and its on and off.

This is similar to the pains I had when I got my bfp 3 years ago but also similar to the pains I had from cysts on my ovaries following my m/c.

Its my first cycle of clomid and I wonder if its

1.Just my ovaries working harder than they usually do
2. Leading upto something positive (bfp!)
3. Ovarian cysts again

I would LOVE to find out from you ladies if these pains are normal (as I have never had them like this so many days after ovulation) and what you think causes it.

Thank you!

Congratulations Pretty!

Ladies I REALLY need some advise. Since 1 dpo and I am now 5dpo I have been getting pains in my ovaries. Sometimes dull sometimes sharp and its on and off.

This is similar to the pains I had when I got my bfp 3 years ago but also similar to the pains I had from cysts on my ovaries following my m/c.

Its my first cycle of clomid and I wonder if its

1.Just my ovaries working harder than they usually do
2. Leading upto something positive (bfp!)
3. Ovarian cysts again

I would LOVE to find out from you ladies if these pains are normal (as I have never had them like this so many days after ovulation) and what you think causes it.

Thank you!

I would say that it could be any of those three! Sorry that doesn't help you! clomid increases your progesterone so it causes all kinds of pregnancy like symptoms as well:dohh: which isn't good while ss! I hope its number 2 though!! any other symptoms?

well........................ Just got back from the Drs.

definitely not what I expected:wacko:

HCG and blood pregnancy tests were both negative
Progesterone was 10

so basically I am not pregnant and af should be here in a few days:shrug:

I knew the ICs were crap and I shouldn't believe them, but the frers clearly had a second line and I just can't believe those were false positives. Blood doesn't lie though, so I am out!

Dr wanted to tell me in person because he thought I was gonna be really upset and hysterical. But surprisingly, I didn't shed one tear. I am actually a bit embarrassed, if anything:blush:

I went in expecting to be told I was miscarrying and losing another baby. Being told that there is no baby and never was, is so much easier to deal with, for me personally. I mean I am a little bit upset because I really thought this could be it, but its ok, it just wasn't meant to be :(

Pretty-well that completely sucks! :growlmad: i can understand getting a false positive on IC's, but a fRER?! thats messed up! Those tests are suppose to be reliable and i am reading more and more about people getting false positives with them too! That is a scary thought and definitely wrong :growlmad: It sounds like you have a great dr though for him to be so caring and want to talk to you personally about your results. What are the plans for your next cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->