Clomid/Tamoxifen/Metformin/Injectables- O inducing meds.. 7 BFP's 5 more to come

What a bummer Pretty. I'm really not liking any tests anymore. I had lines on 3 different brands and it was driving me nuts until my Acu'ist told me to disregard any line that wasn't blatantly positive. I know the doctors tell us that too, but we don't listen. It's saved me quite a few headaches since then. I see lines a lot still, but I pay them no mind. I'm sorry babe. It really bites. Maybe you should have a test burning session.

Thank you girls. It was quite depressing really. I mean I am ok it's just sad that there is not a reliable test out there now a days. I really don't think I will ever take another home pregnancy test again, unless it's digital.

My plans for next cycle are to go with the flow. I am not going to take anything but prenatal vitamins and just relax for Christmas and new years. I start a medical program in jan and I am quite excited about that. Hopefully it will keep me busy and not so focused on TTC, because it's just gotten to be to much:(

I'm sorry pretty. I also stopped taking tests until after AF was due as I couldn't handle the stress of trying to figure out if there were lines there.

Oh pretty I'm so sorry to hear that. But don't be embarrassed my love, any one of us would've thought the same if we'd had those tests. One false positive you can understand, but two? That's just really cruel.

It sounds like you're taking the best approach to next cycle tho....just enjoy the holidays and start afresh next year.

Sending you a big hug :hugs: xxx

Aw pretty :hugs:
I really thought that was it for you there was a clearly a pink line I even saw it on my phone :hugs:
It can be very depressing cant it hunni but we are all here for you and know exactly what you're going through message me any time- Do you remember my pink lines on my superdrug tests- so dont be embarrased, Im doing the same over xmas and new year just chilling out having fun and even a few drinks- I cant try anyway but I think I would still of been taking the same approach xx

aww pretty I really thought this was it for you, keep your chin up.

This really has turned into a lucky thread, I really hope we all are expecting soon, how many of us are still waiting?

It's great how a few of us have got lucky towards the end of this year but it's also quite sad for those who haven't :hugs:

I hope all you wonderful ladies have a lovely Christmas and lucky you's who aren't pregnant that can get merry! :drunk:

Pretty, you're day will come soon enough I'm sure and try not to get to disheartened about all this TTC. I know it's hard but stay positive :)

Well I'm 1 week away from d-day. Keeping myself calm and trying not to worry, what else can I do:shrug:

Happy X-MAS everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i got my progesterone results today. 22.9! The plan is to call the FS friday and either tell them i've started AF or if i haven't. If no AF..i get a pregnancy test. It will be 11dpo by then. i usually spot by 10dpo so i will have a general idea by thursday. today is 8dpo and i'm not feeling very positive but i'm secretly hoping.

How are you ladies? Ready for Christmas? My cleaning starts tomorrow i think! lol!

Ooh TBP exciting! Would be perfect if we could squeeze one more bfp out of this thread in 2012.

I'm fine but just so, so tired. Looking forward to a few lie ins over Xmas :)

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies. I hope 2012 is a fantastic year for all of us xxx

Hi everyone :)
Teddy- good luck hun!

Glad everyone sounds well :hugs:
Ive been so busy with xmas just around the corner

Well if i dont get on before i hope that all you lovely ladies have a wonderful xmas xx

Hi all. So I've got very mixed feelings about next week. It's my scan on Wednesday and I'm exciting about seeing toodle again but so so scared it won't go well. I've also just found out my mums operation has been brought forward to Wednesday to so it'll be a funny old day. Very apprehensive. Could be such a good or awful day

Hi all. So I've got very mixed feelings about next week. It's my scan on Wednesday and I'm exciting about seeing toodle again but so so scared it won't go well. I've also just found out my mums operation has been brought forward to Wednesday to so it'll be a funny old day. Very apprehensive. Could be such a good or awful day

Try and stay positive and lets pray that you get 2 great things happen on wednesday!

I had my beta test today. It was negative of course. I'm 11 dpo and still no spotting, which is awesome in itself! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Well it has been very quiet? Is everyone ok? Hope you all had a good xmas :)

Beanhunter- how did your scan go? And how did your mums appointment go? I really hope good news for both you was in my thoughts yesterday Or have i read it wrong and its next weds?

Teddy- sorry to hear about your negative beta :hugs: good though about not spotting

Im hoping 2012 turns out to be a better year for us girls this on has been rubbish and we all deserve that happy ending and im hoping it happens for us ALL very soon
X

Hi. My scan went well. Am now 12+3 so bumped forward a few days.
Mum not good. Looks like some sort of cancer that has spread. Not sure where it's from yet but doesn't look too good at the mo. We found out 5 mins after the scan so haven't felt much like sharing our news as I'm pretty tearful. It's such a shock because 4 consultants all thought it would be nothing. I think the chap who operated is as shocked as anyone.

How is everyone else? When is your op scerena?

Yay beanhunter so youre nearly in 2nd tri :) im so happy bubs is nice and healthy :hugs:
I am so so so sorry about your mum hun :cry: my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family, when will you find out more? Honestly if you need to talk i am here an sonare all the other girls :hugs:

My op is tuesday- im not scared now although i expect i will be on the day, im just more worried about my tube being blocked... Also af hasnt come im like cd53 i think and i bet she arrives right on the time of my op and they tell me i cant have it... I just want it over an done with without any delays now x

Beanhunter - so happy to hear your scan went well. But so sorry to hear about your mum. You must have such mixed feelings right now. What's next for your mum? It's amazing what can be done these days....I hope so much there's an effective treatment available. :hugs: to you sweetheart, and yes, we are all here for you.

Scerena - I hope AF stays away for you and you get your op as scheduled, then have a nice fresh start to 2012.

As for me...I'm just waiting for my scan on Jan 5th. We told quite a lot of family over Christmas, but I just hope we're not tempting fate. We just couldn't keep it secret when I wasn't drinking. Plus I probably won't see a lot of them for a few months so would've had to tell them over the phone. I just hope and pray my little sweetpea sticks! [-o<

Thanks hun :) and i hope you have a sticky bean too please keep us posted after your scan x

Thanks girls. I do feel really mixed but mostly sad. I don't want to do this without my mum. She's always said how much she wants to be a grandma and now he either might not get the chance or not for very long. We are waiting on more results and I guess it's then chemo and possibly more surgery. First step is to get her fully over the op though as it was very big surgery but she was up and walking today so that's good.

Thought you might like to see toodle too!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/fae0c900.jpg

:hi: hi all! i had my appt with the surgeon yesterday. I'm not sure where i'm at right now. I'm going to find another surgeon to talk to before i make a final decision. I have made up my mind to get the fibroid removed with robotic myomectomy, i just not sure who i want to do it. So i will be spending this weekend trying to find some other drs to call on Monday. In the time being, i'm waiting for the current surgeons office to contact insurance and find out how much this is all going to cost. I am finishing up AF right now, i'm not sure what cd i'm on to be honest. I'm still temping and back to all natural. The FS office won't help me anymore until i get the fibroid removed, so i'm just stuck right now. I hope everyone has a great NYE planned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->