Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

Breaking Dawn

Reaction score
I know there are a LOT of TWW posts...

I was looking for buddies going through the TWW after clomid cycle...

Clomid can make you CRAZY...which doesnt help bc TTC makes you CRAZIER...which doesnt help bc the TWW is madness....lol :dohh:

Anyhow thats how I feel...

So...please state Testing date....and your clomid cycle details...

AFM...Feb14/15...when AF is due so prob test on ghe 14th. Im on cycle #3 of clomid 50mg days 3-7.

Lucky number 3 i hope!

------------------

February BFP :happydance:
DecemberWait (cycle1) :bfp: :angel: :hugs:
Murmers0110 (cycle2) :bfp:
Luna_19 (cycle1) :bfp:
Puppymom :bfp:

March BFP. :happydance:
Hopin4ABump :bfp: :angel: :hugs:

April BFP :happydance:
Lilrojo :bfp:
Katie804h :bfp:
daisyday :bfp:

June BFP :happydance:
J_Lynn :bfp:
DecemberWait :bfp:

I'm not on clomid but do have a question; my husband had a SA and it came back on the low side for several things. The doctor said we might try clomid or IUI or it would take us a few years to get pregnant, if at all.

So I am wondering when does a doctor perscribe clomid? I am going in to get me tested soon.

I'm on the clomid cycle!! 2nd cycle 50mg. It's now CD 28 and I'm feeling optimistic! We shall see ;-)

I think I had IB on Sunday? It's hard to tell? Prob TMI but when I wiped it was brown colour discharge? Which lasted a couple hours? Nothing since.

I checked my cervix today and upon waking it was low and firm ( normal apparently) then at tea time (5:45GMT) it was so high I couldn't feel it, ( so assuming soft also)

Any symptoms...?

I'm not on clomid but do have a question; my husband had a SA and it came back on the low side for several things. The doctor said we might try clomid or IUI or it would take us a few years to get pregnant, if at all.

So I am wondering when does a doctor perscribe clomid? I am going in to get me tested soon.

Clomid is prescibed in cases where a women does not ovulate or has weak ovulation.

In other cases...if a couple has been TTC and have no issues the dr will prescribe clomid so the women will super-ovulate. Larger or multiple follicles...basically larger/more target for the sperm.

In cases ..like yours where hubby sperm is on low side...its same as above they are giving the sperm more targets.

IUI - is to put the sperm right in the tubes so they don't have to travel far

I'm on the clomid cycle!! 2nd cycle 50mg. It's now CD 28 and I'm feeling optimistic! We shall see ;-)

I think I had IB on Sunday? It's hard to tell? Prob TMI but when I wiped it was brown colour discharge? Which lasted a couple hours? Nothing since.

I checked my cervix today and upon waking it was low and firm ( normal apparently) then at tea time (5:45GMT) it was so high I couldn't feel it, ( so assuming soft also)

Any symptoms...?

CD28...When day is AF due? My cycles are 28 days.

Your IB symptoms sound promising...goodluck!

Nope no symptoms at all....I usually have none so its not new for me.

I am almost out of my TWW but I will join and hope this thread stays active. I am on 11 or 12 dpo (conflicting dates on FF). I have been testing since about 8 dpo and have had all BFNs. I have tons of symptoms but as we all know...those can be anything, right? I had a temp drop the last 2 days and then it went back up this morning. I feel like AF is knocking at my door...but I am praying she just goes away.

This is the first cycle of clomid that has even brought on ovulation. I was on a lower dose (I forget how much?) for a few cycles with Provera and nothing ever happened so my Dr gave me 100 mg this cycle, midway thru my cycle. I had several ultra sounds and the last showed a folicle in good size, too large for the trigger shot she had planned for me. A few days later, I got the EWCM and FINALLY a positive opk. I was so happy just from the positive opk....gave me such hope. I still have hope but with getting BFNs so close to AF, I am trying to be realistic, too.

Hopefully we will all get BFPs and this thread will not have to stay open. XX

Tiffany

hey I'd love to join you ladies. I'm not in the tww though, actually starting my first round of clomid 50mg today! (day 3) I ovulate on my own and all other tests have come back normal. This is our 16th cycle :)

Oh should be testing around Feb 28.

Girlie..glad to hear your dr upped your dose and you Od.
When is your AF/testing date...i will be starting a list!

Luna....goodluck on clomid..Fx for cycle 1. Stay and hang out even before our tww....:flower:

Well I have been testing already :blush: HOWEVER, AF is due 2/7 so I set that as my official test date...FF says I should wait and test NEXT Tuesday. :wacko: :nope:

If AF doesn't show by Monday, I was told to call the Dr for an appt for another sono and more crazy clomid :dohh: :shrug:

Thanks for starting the thread.

Tiff

Well I have been testing already :blush: HOWEVER, AF is due 2/7 so I set that as my official test date...FF says I should wait and test NEXT Tuesday. :wacko: :nope:

If AF doesn't show by Monday, I was told to call the Dr for an appt for another sono and more crazy clomid :dohh: :shrug:

Thanks for starting the thread.

Tiff

Lol dont worry i know what you mean...test away:haha:

On ff go to sharing in the upper right, choose chart then copy the bbcode and paste it in your Sig :)

Thanks y'all. I got my siggie all purtied up.

temp went down today, not below the line but close. Still BFNs. My days got adjusted on FF so AF should now come on Friday. DPO changed to 13 dpo, also. Since this is my first month temping it is hard to trust it as it does not have enough data. I am going with when the OPK and EWCM said I ovulated and hope its right.

My hubbie said there are now 3 things that determine my mood...the scale, my BBT thermometer, and whatever stick I am peeing on. I use keto sticks to see if I am burning fat, just another stick to pee on. LOL. So the scale made me happy, the keto stick made me happy, the BBT was OK (still above line), but the HPT made me depressed. I must be a masocist because I can not stop the madness....LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Tiff

Thanks y'all. I got my siggie all purtied up.

temp went down today, not below the line but close. Still BFNs. My days got adjusted on FF so AF should now come on Friday. DPO changed to 13 dpo, also. Since this is my first month temping it is hard to trust it as it does not have enough data. I am going with when the OPK and EWCM said I ovulated and hope its right.

My hubbie said there are now 3 things that determine my mood...the scale, my BBT thermometer, and whatever stick I am peeing on. I use keto sticks to see if I am burning fat, just another stick to pee on. LOL. So the scale made me happy, the keto stick made me happy, the BBT was OK (still above line), but the HPT made me depressed. I must be a masocist because I can not stop the madness....LOL.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Tiff

Sorry hun....but until that witch arrives youre not out!,

By the way your poas comment made me laugh:haha:

Im ok....trying to get thru tww.....i do not symptom spot bc anything and everything is a symptom and it drives me nuts.....but all day today im having uterus pinching....its sooo annoying. Im tyring to ignore it

:hugs: girlie

Hey breakingdawn I forget if you mentioned are you on clomid because you've been diagnosed with something or are you in the unexplained category too? I feel like I'm really in the minority having no issues other than horrible luck :(

:hugs: girlie

Hey breakingdawn I forget if you mentioned are you on clomid because you've been diagnosed with something or are you in the unexplained category too? I feel like I'm really in the minority having no issues other than horrible luck :(

Im on clomid due to weak ovulation.

In Oct i got a faint bfp followed by late (by 5days) AF. It was a chemical pregnancy. Following that i had all the fertility tests done and the dr discovered when i ovulate the follicles are smaller then they should be. This can cause a chemical or miscarriage because the follicle and egg are under developed.

I ahve 28 day cycles like clockwork and ovulate on my own, but not strong O.

It can be tough to deal with unexplained ...i kinda feel in that category too....bc for me its about keeping the pregnancy rather then getting preg. Based on my cycles and regular ovulation i should have no issues getting the bfp....

That's interesting. Is your day 21 progesterone in the normal range?
Now I wonder if that is my problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->