Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I wish I could join you... still waiting for Clomid to make me ovulate!! ugh!

Crosby - did u get AF or just bfn?

Bobeep - Fx ..get BDing ifyou just O'd..lol

Girlie - no AF is a good sign means you're not out yet!

Puppy - hope you O soon..Fx!

AFM I'm done week 1 of TWW...entering week 2. Almost done.

Crosby - when is AF due? I'll add you to the first page.

Have u ever had thin lining due to clomid?

Dawn I'm not on clomid yet, just stalking you here, I'm an outsider lol

I'm waiting for my AF and then starting clomid.

I'm due tomorrow

Ohhhh right - I knew that! Sorry so many ppl I follow on here..get things mixed up

Well..Fx u get a bfp and don't need clomid!

Welcome puppymom. have you been on Clomid before? Some call it Crazy Clomid...so be warned. LOL. But hey, if it's works, it's worth it!!!!

You're right Breaking Dawn, it ain't over till the :witch: sings. :shhh:

I have lost about 8 - 10 pounds this week (I am on low carb and cheated this past weekend so I am not sure what I started at)...and that is NOT a sign of AF in my body. Also, since I am on LC, I test my ketones to see if I am in ketosis and burning fat. I am. Ketosis is supposed to be a natural appetite suppresant, and has always been for me...yet I am ALWAYS hungry this week and my tummy is growling. THIS does not help my diet since I can't eat CARBS!!!!! :vent over: (what? no smilie for that?) LOL

Tiff

Girlie - good stuff on the weightloss! Changing food habits is very important!

Stay away AF!! :dust:

Yes, Girlie, this is my 3rd cycle with Clomid. When I was on 50mg and 100mg I had no ovulation - just waiting to see if 150 mg works now! So far I just feel my normal self.

Yes, Girlie, this is my 3rd cycle with Clomid. When I was on 50mg and 100mg I had no ovulation - just waiting to see if 150 mg works now! So far I just feel my normal self.

We think we got it right my thrid cycle. Sometimes we just need more of a push to O. I had none of the Clomid side effects until we got the dose right.

Tiff

What dose are you on now? 3rd time's a charm, right?!

Hi ladies! Thought i would join! Third round of clomid, three years ttc, three losses, over thirty..... AND every new thread I join someone gets a bfp! I am currently in the throws of clomid induced emotional dysfunction ... I've laughed, I've cried, I've headaches.. Test date feb 25!

Hi ladies! Thought i would join! Third round of clomid, three years ttc, three losses, over thirty..... AND every new thread I join someone gets a bfp! I am currently in the throws of clomid induced emotional dysfunction ... I've laughed, I've cried, I've headaches.. Test date feb 25!

Hi there...welcome :flower:

Sorry to hear of your struggles:hugs:

Im also on cycle three of clomid...halfway thru my tww!

Added u to the list.

:dust:

Welcome Allysm. Don't cha just LOVE Crazie Clomid??!!??!! Baby dust all over you!!! I love your avatar. That is very clever. I am a crafter and need a Tshirt with that to wear to crops when I get my BFP.

Still BFNs and no AF. I am 16ish dpo. I am going Insain, questioning everything. Did I even ovulate? Can an OPK give a false positive? Everything pointed to me ovulating. A large follicle at my US, too large for the trigger shot. Positive OPK. EWCM, I think. And a temp shift. I am so used to AF not showing up without Provera that it has me questioning.

Tiff

Hi ladies! Can I join? This is my first TWW on Clomid. I took 50mg days 5-9. I do ovulate on my own but I have a very weak ovulation and the corpus luteum that's left behind doesn't provide enough progesterone. I had one early loss in May at 4+3 so I know I can get pregnant. This month was the first month ever that I can remember having ovulation pains and my OPKs stayed positive 3x longer than any other month! Normally I have a 12-20hr surge max...this month was almost 70hrs! We BD at all the right times & I had great CM with the help of Mucinex. I am 6DPO and I am getting my progesterone checked today...I am really hoping for good news...I'm feeling positive!

Hi December!

Wow I'm the same as you! I have weak O as well...I O on my own but the follie isn't large at O (but no prog issues). I also had a chemical at 4+5 in oct.

So wierd to finally meet someone with similar issues!

I'm on my 3rd cycle of clomid ...also in my tww.

When are you testing? I'll add you to the first page!

I just wanted to share a little bit of my ovulation/cycle/testing experience with you ladies. I know I am older and much of my issues could be age related, but some of this information may help some of you. I thought I had regular cycles, a little shorter than normal 26-27 days but normal none the less. Once I started bbt charting I realized I ovulate later- around cd 16-17 and learned I have a short 10 day luteal phase. I began using opks along with bbt and always "came close" to a positive, but always had a thermal shift so I just chalked it up to missing my surge on the opks. One particular lab testing cycle stands out, though.. I got my first blaring positive on an opk, clear thermal shift on bbt, and my labs showed no ovulation.. i was gutted. How could an opk and bbt both happen but no O? Turns out that i have low ovarian reserve (age) and weak ovulation. my body gears up to ovulate but it is so weak - hence the low progesterone and short luteal phase. Clomid therapy is supposed to help.. anyway, sorry for the paragraph, but I thought I'd share my experience.

I just wanted to share a little bit of my ovulation/cycle/testing experience with you ladies. I know I am older and much of my issues could be age related, but some of this information may help some of you. I thought I had regular cycles, a little shorter than normal 26-27 days but normal none the less. Once I started bbt charting I realized I ovulate later- around cd 16-17 and learned I have a short 10 day luteal phase. I began using opks along with bbt and always "came close" to a positive, but always had a thermal shift so I just chalked it up to missing my surge on the opks. One particular lab testing cycle stands out, though.. I got my first blaring positive on an opk, clear thermal shift on bbt, and my labs showed no ovulation.. i was gutted. How could an opk and bbt both happen but no O? Turns out that i have low ovarian reserve (age) and weak ovulation. my body gears up to ovulate but it is so weak - hence the low progesterone and short luteal phase. Clomid therapy is supposed to help.. anyway, sorry for the paragraph, but I thought I'd share my experience.

Thanks for info!

Do u know what youre twsting date is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->