Clomid Testers needing TWW Sanity

I am pretty sure I just O'ed either yesterday or today too, so I am now in the TWW.
Breaking, - that would be an awesome bday gift for your husband.
My birthday was yesterday and I O'ed so that's kind of a gift?
Hope - that sucks, AF just sucks in general. Maybe a natural cycle is what you need :)

Hope.. so sorry hun. Yes abreak in may was amazing. No appts. I did opk and see my acupuncture.. But it was still sooo amazing. I felt refreshed.

Maisy...yes O for your bday is fantastic:)

I am testing with an frer today as I have blood work tomorrow and I always want to know before hand what to expect from the nurses call. ie be prepared for a negative.

Maisy..go get some action lol...goodluck this cycle hun!

Just tested with frer and it's a BFN.

Blah! Bloodwork tomorrow and review with my FS on Tuesday.

*sigh*

Why is this so hard... my friend is pregnant after trying during her honeymoon....thats it. just one cycle.

Ugh!

Sorry Breaking! Hopefully tomorrow will show a BFP and it's just to early today for the home test to pick it up.

Thanks for the support hope.

I think the bfn is right tho. I feel like I do every bfn cycle.

Hi ladies.
Not sure if I was part of this group previously, but here's a little backstory!

I took my first round of clomid in February 100mg days 5-9 and conceived on our very first round!
I sadly miscarried at 13 weeks.

We waited one cycle before we tried again. Our first cycle trying was on our own...BFN.

We're now on our second round of clomid (total) or our first round since miscarrying, and I'm hoping its successful! I ovulated today, so I'm officially in my tww.
We're going on holidays for a week starting Saturday, so I that should help keep me sane!

Welcome mind games

Sorry to hear of you mc.

How is everyone doing?! Been so quiet here lately....

Hey breaking - I'm on CD 12, I think I O'ed on CD 10 not too sure tho, I go back to work tomorrow, so my summer is officially over :(
How is everyone else doing?

Hi maisy

Goodlck on your cycle...are u officially in the tww now?!?

I'm 6 dpo....1 more week to go!!!!l

I'm officially on my TWW now, I like to wait until after CD14 to begin counting.
How goes it for you Breaking?

I took my third round of clomid and am currently 9dpo and BFN...I think I might be out this round.

Just got done with my third round of clomid likewise. Im CD 9. gearing up to O around CD 12 OR 13. Good luck ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->