Clomid to Femara with iui support

Coming to join y'all. I was on clomid for three cycles and ended up with a large cyst that had to be drained. Well after one cycle with just metformin I now have no cysts. This is my third day of femera. We are not doing IUI but hope we get BFP this time.

Welcome dancingnurse, MrsAmk and Jules! This is a very supportive group of ladies, I think you'll feel right at home! :dust: baby dust to all of you!

As for me...I got a call from my RE that my beta HCG came back at 100.5 which means BFP!!! The third IUI worked for us! I'm so excited, it hasn't even sunk in yet! I even took a pregnancy test this morning and thought it was negative because I didn't give it the full 5 minutes (I gave it like 30 seconds and threw it in the trash lol). :cloud9: Scheduled another beta test on Friday morning to make sure HCG levels are going up. I haven't managed to get pregnant in about 2 years so the fact that something actually worked is so surreal. I need to give it a few days. The only side effect that I've had is really crazy and vivid dreams, and I'm not even sure that's a side effect. :shrug:

Welcome dancingnurse, MrsAmk and Jules! This is a very supportive group of ladies, I think you'll feel right at home! :dust: baby dust to all of you!

As for me...I got a call from my RE that my beta HCG came back at 100.5 which means BFP!!! The third IUI worked for us! I'm so excited, it hasn't even sunk in yet! I even took a pregnancy test this morning and thought it was negative because I didn't give it the full 5 minutes (I gave it like 30 seconds and threw it in the trash lol). :cloud9: Scheduled another beta test on Friday morning to make sure HCG levels are going up. I haven't managed to get pregnant in about 2 years so the fact that something actually worked is so surreal. I need to give it a few days. The only side effect that I've had is really crazy and vivid dreams, and I'm not even sure that's a side effect. :shrug:

So happy for you!!! So awesome!!

As for me, my pregnancy may not be viable. My HCG is 32,500 but no heart beat at yesterday's ultrasound. Yolk sac and fetal pole but that is all. Really hoping this baby surprises us again next Tuesday. I'm devastated. Twice in a row if this doesn't happen. :nope:

Hi all, we are starting our first Iui this month. Dh goes in Tuesday for an sa, then I will go in on cd3 for full, bloods. If everything looks good re says we can do Iui. I will be taking femara, plus trigger shot. We have done six unmonitored cycles of femara and no bfp, so we decided it was time to seek some new help. I really hope it works the first time, and we don't have to do it twice..

Welcome Dancing!!!

Congrats Adidrea on you BFP!!!! The 3rd time was the charm for us as well. Happy and Healthy 9 months.

So sorry to hear that Tag. I pray that all goes well with you next appt. :hugs:

Tag, I so hope that this LO surprises you. I'm sorry you're going through this. :hugs:

I'm so sorry that you're going through this tag. It must be hard. I hope this little one surprises you and that everything turns out okay! Sending prayers! :hugs:

Hello ladies. I have missed you all. Momwannabe how are you? What are you doing this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->