Clomid to Femara with iui support

JMUBumbleBee :hi: and Welcome!

I think you're doing great so far!

A couple of questions...how old are you? I would highly recommend ordering Royal Jelly through amazon.com and start taking it everyday. I had borderline high FSH and I think this has really helped my remaining eggs.

Second, I would call your RE and ask them how large your follicle was at your ultrasound. If it was around 15 or higher...there is a high chance it could be a mature egg by trigger time! Also your husbands numbers sounded amazing!

I haven't done IUI yet...just one round of clomid which resulted in an early MC last month but I think those pregnancy tests are standard. You could always ask if you could do a test on your own as well. You're in control of your health and body as I see it.

Very hopeful for you!!! Hope you'll stick around with us until we get our BFPs!

I'm 32 and husband is 33, so hopefully my age is a positive factor in my egg quality! I'll look into Royal Jelly, thanks!

Jmu is the date after ur af is due? MY dr always gives me a date 2 days after af is due. So maybe they want to see if ur late b4 doing bw. I'm waiting to O this is my first round on femara and hoping it does the trick. I'm going Thursday to do the u/s and see when iui will be done. This is my 3rd and last try for a while so I'm praying that it works. How's everyone else doing?

Jmu is the date after ur af is due? MY dr always gives me a date 2 days after af is due. So maybe they want to see if ur late b4 doing bw. I'm waiting to O this is my first round on femara and hoping it does the trick. I'm going Thursday to do the u/s and see when iui will be done. This is my 3rd and last try for a while so I'm praying that it works. How's everyone else doing?

Im confused at the moment :( since the cancel iui and no trigger shot trying to figure out if and when we ovulate. My temp not saying I ovulated but with like over 10 follicles I had to by now... I hate the two week wait :(

Miracle, are you trying naturally now?

Miracle- I am sorry the cycle I had with 10 I had given up and said what will be will be and I choose not to temp opk or anything... so needless to say I have no idea what your chart would look like. What cd are you? Any fertile cm?

Miracle- I am sorry the cycle I had with 10 I had given up and said what will be will be and I choose not to temp opk or anything... so needless to say I have no idea what your chart would look like. What cd are you? Any fertile cm?

Tag74. Yea we are trying natrually. Went to the doc last thur told to stop all shots and I will ovulate in the next week. They suggest natrually every other nite. We did fri nite Sunday nite and tie morning and will tonite. I didn't keep log of temp but I know I'm about 97.5 before ovulation and 98.1 after... I don't have a clear 98.1 I get 97.8... With being summer the temp is hard to know with ac on or door open:(
FuturebabyG fm mucus looks like semen so it's hard to tell.. I did have slight ovulation pain on the left side mon morning . We bd on Sunday nite and tue morning.

U might have Ov. I wouldnt worry about temping unless u chart.
afm I'm nearing O my cm was definitely not affected by the femara, i've had ew cm and today, sorry if tmi but, when i just went #2 there was a long streak of cm just hanging. Not that it will help or anything since i'm doing iui but still nice to see the timing is right.

Miracle, don 't worry about your temps. If you aren't taking them everyday you won't be able to read into them.

However, if you CM is creamy...you most likely already ovulated.

FX for you! How exciting!

Miracle, don 't worry about your temps. If you aren't taking them everyday you won't be able to read into them.

However, if you CM is creamy...you most likely already ovulated.

FX for you! How exciting!

Thanks ladies...hope everyone's doing good :)

Lots of prayers needed!

I didn't even get my first AF from the MC...but here goes! Please stick little baby!

Attachments

• 11863447_10206977124324304_917632071761842274_n.jpg
    11863447_10206977124324304_917632071761842274_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
So had progestrone test done today and it came back .03.
Meaning I didn't ovulate . They think the 10 follicles now are cysts. Got an apt Monday morning to do more test see what happened:(

Ugh- how discouraging. I think this cycle preps you for next month and educates you. Do you think you'll do the trigger shot next time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->